- To all red-blooded Americans who
ride a motorcycle, drive an RV and love our country:
- Starts in Denver May 29, 2006
- Ends in Washington, DC August 12, 2006
- ...with massive motorcycle rally at the
- Dear fellow American:
- Below is all the information needed if
you would like to become a part of the "21st Century Paul Revere Ride
of 2006". It is a 14,500 mile coast to coast MOTORCYCLE ride alerting
Americans to the immigration invasion. All information on the ride
is below for riders, RV drivers, immigration groups, routes and dates.
We need to find a 26 to 30 foot RV with shower that sleeps five be
lent to this effort for 2 1/2 months. We will pay for fuel and tires and
misc. We're looking for one or two female Paul Reveres to join us on this
ride. Tell your women friends to be on the lookout for two hard riding
biker women who want to carry the flag for all women on this grand journey.
They must be well spoken and sharp because the press will focus on
- THE ORIGINAL PAUL REVERE MESSAGE
BELOW WAS FROM: Officer Howard J. Wooldridge (retired) Project Coordinator,
21st Century Paul Revere Ride: 1- 301-695-1739 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- "I will ride at midnight to warn
the Militia and Minutemen of the towns about the approach of the British
Redcoats once we have lighted the one or two signal lanterns in the belfry
of the North Church." Paul Revere to Patriot/Militia Leaders
and Activists: Warren, Church, Dawes, Prescott in April 1775 in Boston,
- "Those who expect to reap the blessings
of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine, "The American Crisis," 1776
- "Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier"
Colin Powell - Army General, Statesman, Mensch
- "We will ride, as our forefathers
before us, to warn Americans in 2006 of this destructive invasion of lawless
foreigners that commandeers our American Republic."-Frosty Wooldridge
2005 to Patriots to Preserve the American Republic. Ladies and Gentlemen
of our American Republic:
- We have a rare opportunity to participate
in an historic event, The Paul Revere Ride of the 21st
- Century. This Paul Revere Ride
will carry a "Freedom Message" that is as critical to our freedoms
in 2006 as Paul Revere's "One if by Land, Two if by Sea" warning
was to the American colonists' freedoms in 1775.
- Starts in Denver May 29, 2006:
Ends in Washington, DC August 12, 2006 with massive motorcycle rally at
the capitol steps.
- All of you are aware of the multiplicity
of problems facing our People and States and Nation and Businesses and
Schools and Hospitals, Water Supplies, Food Supplies, Jobs, Social Services,
Spirit Based Organizations, etc. in 2006 from the out of control, unmanaged,
unplanned, invasions of aliens and immigrants coming illegally into America;
therefore, this document will not present the problem but rather will present
one of several plans underway for solving our States' & Nation's problems.
And, YES !, WE DO NEED YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBORS' assistance just as Paul
Revere and the Militia Patriots needed assistance in 1775so, PLEASE STAND
FORWARD WITH US TO AID IN SOLVING THIS OUT OF CONTROL IMMIGRATION PROBLEM
which IS ONLY ONE OF THE VERY IMPORTANT PROBLEMS THAT MUST BE SOLVED THAT
IS VERY NEGATIVELY IMPACTING OUR AMERICAN REPUBLIC AND ALL ITS COMPONENT
- All due respect is afforded all informed
opinions of the negative effects of the current immigration processes and
how they are affecting our American States and Republic.
- This plan of the upcoming Paul Revere
Riding Teams comes to us from many sponsors and the planning teams of Frosty
and Howard Wooldridge with some input from several others across America.
- If you can make monetary contributions
do so by sending check or money order to "21st
- Century Paul Revere Ride" C/o
Frosty Wooldridge P.O. Box 207, Louisville, Colorado 80027. Make them out
to the "21st
- Century Paul Revere Ride".
We will send you a personal "Thank you" with the Paul Revere
- LET US KNOW BY E-MAIL, TELEPHONE, FACE-TO-FACE,
OR CARRIER PIGEON AS TO HOW YOU & OR OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ACTIVE
PART OF THE COORDINATOR TEAMS TO SAVE OUR STATES, NATION, AMERICAN REPUBLIC.
The 21st Century Paul Revere Ride
- 1. Major objective:
The 21st Century Paul Revere Riders' major objective connects the
dots by informing Americans of all walks of life, in small towns and big
cities across America about the dangers of unending legal and illegal immigration.
- Six motorcycle riders will reach
millions of Americans via 100 radio interviews, 200 TV interviews and an
estimated 400 to 500 newspaper interviews from small town dailies to big
- We expect to reach in excess of 50 million
Americans concerning the dangers of continued immigration-driven population
growth that exceeds 'carrying capacity' within the United States of America.
- Riders will cover 48 state capitals on
their way to Washington, DC. We expect to impact the 2006 elections
focusing on immigration AND getting MORE Americans involved on a continuous
and ongoing basis to support "the reaping of freedom" as Thomas
Paine had said back in 1776. This will show our American forefathers
and mothers that we CAN KEEP OUR REPUBLIC!!!
- 2. The "Paul
Revere Riding Team" will leave Denver 29. They will visit 48
Sovereign State capitols and then rendezvous on August 12 at the Capitol
in Washington DC.
- The Volunteers will coordinate media
contacts and hospitality offers along the route.
- 3. Main audience:
We expect to reach Middle Class America, who will, in turn, impact local,
state and federal elected leaders.
- 4. Connecting
the dots: We expect to center on the negative impacts immigration thrusts
on all Americans, their communities, cities, schools, language, hospitals,
and water supplies to name just a few. We expect with your assistance to
enlighten and empower American Patriots and Statesmen toward action.
- 5. Major media
contacts: Frosty Wooldridge / Howard Wooldridge will serve as primary media
contact persons. Both bring vast media experience. Howard Wooldridge
resides in Washington, DC and Frosty Wooldridge will coordinate from the
field as one of the Paul Revere Riders on the central route. Ph.
301 695 1739 . Available seven days a week.
- 6. Supporting
this coast to coast motorcycle ride will be one donated RV equipped with
computers, press kits, magnetic signs created for maximum exposure.
- All riders will wear T-shirts: "Stop
Illegal Immigration: Ask Me Why". We have one major radio talk show
host offering to become a moving radio station that will hook up to air
waves across America for maximum radio impact. The Chuck Baker Show
will interview thousands across America. Those interviews will be
picked up and a video will be created of the entire ride. Sponsoring
web sites will gain maximum press.
- 7. Great moments
in American history exploded with such Americans as Paul Revere and
his famous ride. Others include the signing of the Declaration
of Independence. Betsy Ross stitched and Jefferson wrote. Franklin
advised. John Adams guided along with James Madison the great constitutionalist.
Sam Adams "spread brush fires in the minds of men."
Molly and General John Stark brought thousands of Militia and Minutemen
to the Bunker Hill battle against the Redcoats in Boston. Men gave
their lives at Valley Forge. Later, Susan B. Anthony stood for voter
rights for women. Dr. Martin Luther King stood for human rights.
- All of these great moments will vanish,
"Like Tears in Rain", if we allow our borders to remain open
to an unending, UNMANAGED INVASION of BOTH legal and illegal immigrants.
- The structure, cohesiveness and fabric
of our American Republic IS NOT AND will not survive this GROWING human
wave. We stand up, make a statement and change course
AND ONCE AGAIN BE A PROUD LEADER AND A BENEFIT AS WE ONCE WERE TO THE REST
OF THE WORLD --or we will find our nation EVEN MORE in the death throes
much like Paris, France; Amsterdam, Holland and Sydney, Australia.
- STATE COORDINATOR [WE NEED YOU
AND YOUR TEAM IN YOUR STATE]
- COORDINATORS AND THEIR TEAMS will:
- 1- Ensure the media success in their
- 2- Coordinate offers of hospitality to
the Paul Revere Riding Teams.
- 3- Friends & others will be encouraged
to assist you and do parts of this crucial task. The work of the
coordinator starts immediately and GOES INTO HIGH GEAR WHEN THE TEAM TAKES
OVER TO RENEW & SUSTAIN THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC ON AN ONGOING BASIS.
- The time needed is perhaps one
hour per week between now and the
- day the Paul Revere Riding Team enters
your state. When the Riding Team is in your state, you might need
1-2 hours per day (divide this among your State's coordinator team). All
tasks can be accomplished from your home AND OFFICES. THE TIME NEEDED
BY TEAMS TO SUPPORT AND SUSTAIN THE REPUBLIC ON AN ONGOING BASIS WILL REQUIRE
3-5 HOURS A MONTH BY ALL YOUR TEAM MEMBERS AS OUR FOREFATHERS AND MOTHERS
- 1- You will have a comprehensive
list of media contacts along the route in your state (TV, print & radio)
& their phone and fax numbers. 2- Review the list and make sure all
major papers, etc are included. If you know or learn of other outlets
(especially radio) that would like contact with the team, verify &
pass that info to the team's media contact person. The routine contact
and sending of a press release will be handled by the media contact person.
- HOSPITALITY -
- 1- Receive phone and email offers to
provide over-night places to rest or simply bring the Paul Revere Riding
Team a meal and beverages.
- Once the team has left your state, your
State's ongoing efforts to sustain the Republic will be accented by the
fact that MORE AMERICANS are now supporting all our public officials in
doing only their constitutional duties This activity will ensure
that we " Reap the blessings of FREEDOM"
- MEDIA CONTACT
- One or more persons per team will email
or fax the press release needed to alert the media of the approach of the
team. They will follow up the first contact with a phone call to
ensure that the PR was received and in the hands of a decision maker. The
contact numbers and email addresses will be provided by the national coordinator.
This position will begin its work about May 25 and SUPPORT this ongoing,
multi-faceted Freedom Effort to Renew AND Sustain America's Republic into
the long term future.
- MOTORCYCLE RIDER PROTOCOL
- 1 Applications will be screened for
most articulate persons.
- 2 Rules for conduct will include speaking
points when giving interviews to media.
- 3 Selected riders will sign contract
that spells out exactly what is expected of them. Avoiding arguments leading
to confrontation with press or others.
- 4 All riders will remain within 25
yards of each other at all times for safety.
- 5 All riders will use signals at all
times for turns and hand signals.
- 6 Riders will wear helmets at all
- 7 Riders will be matched for similar
temperaments for long term peace while riding.
- 8 Final choice up to ride coordinators.
- 9 Riders will find enjoy camping or
sleeping in the RV. RV will provide showers.
- 10 Ride leader maintains contact with
RV drivers for media contact, times, what kind of media.
- 11 Riders are paid $20.00 per day
for food and are responsible for their dinners, accident insurance and
other personal necessities.
- 12 Riders will sign waiver for this
ride that 21st
- Century Paul Revere Ride is not responsible
for any damages, danger or death during the ride.
- 13 More points to be added as we put
our minds together.
- 14 Leader of each group will hold
cell phone for communications with Howard Wooldridge, Frosty Wooldridge
and RV drivers.
- 15 Riders can expect hundreds of interviews
from newspapers, radio and TV stations across America.
- Contact: email@example.com for more
- RV RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1 RV drivers will drive ahead to alert
media in towns where cyclists are headed. They will be in charge
of calling editors, TV staff and radio for interviews. They will be in
charge of handing out the press kits (to be created) that will give all
information on consequences of immigration and population problems created.
- 2 RV drivers will set up in towns to
pass out action letters for citizens who are interested. They may
set up at a big store or in the center of town.
- 3 The magnetic signs on the RVs will
create enough interest for local immigration groups to rally.
- 4 If a motorcycle group or horse group
wants to escort the cyclists into town with all the pageantry, it will
be up to the RV drivers to organize where to start and meet.
- 5 RV drivers will scout ahead for a
campsite for cyclists each day.
- 6 RV drivers will keep in constant
communication with Howard Wooldridge in Washington DC to keep abreast of
potential media contacts, national media contacts and needed communications
from all teams.
- 7 RV drivers will be paid $20 per day
for meals each and 50 cents per mile for fuel. We would like one
RV for the whole trip, but if we cannot find one with drivers, we're looking
for tag teams in each state.
- To contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 9 More ideas as we think them up!
- HOWARD WOOLDRIDGE, RIDE COORDINATOR,
- 1 SET UP IMMIGRATION GROUP RALLIES
AS RIDERS ARRIVE AT STATE CAPITOLS.
- 2 SET UP INTERVIEWS FROM NATIONAL TV,
RADIO AND NEWSPAPER GROUPS THAT WANT TO REPORT ON THE RIDE AND RIDERS.
ACTIVELY SEEK TOP TV PERSONALITY REPORTERS SUCH AS 60 MINUTES, DATELINE,
PRIMETIME AND OTHER OUTLETS.
- 3 ENGAGE WITH AARP, FRATERNAL ORDER
OF POLICE, RETIRED OFFICER'S CLUBS, AMERICAN LEGION, VETERANS OF FOREIGN
WARS FOR MAXIMUM COVERAGE.
- 4 KEEP RV DRIVERS ABREAST OF ANYTHING
THAT NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED OR ADDED TO THE ITINERARY.
- 5 ARRANGE FOR MOTORCYCLE CLUBS TO ESCORT
RIDERS INTO TOWNS.
- 6 POTENTIALLY HAVE THE BUFFALO SOLDIERS
ON HORSEBACK ESCORT RIDERS TO THE CAPITOL STEPS IN WASHINGTON, DC.
- 7 MAKE SURE THAT WEB SITE IS UPDATED
WITH BLOGS, ROUTE CHANGES, ADDED INFORMATION AND OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION.
- 8 KEEP FEEDING INFORMATION TO RADIO
TALK SHOW HOSTS TO GAIN MORE AUDIENCE AND INTERVIEWS.
- 9 KEEP FEEDING INFORMATION TO TOP TV
PRODUCERS OF SHOWS.
- 10 WRITE AND SUBMIT UPDATES TO TOP
NEWSPAPERS ON RIDE'S PROGRESS.
- 11 CREATE MAILING LIST THAT PROMOTES
THE RIDE THROUGHOUT THE STATES TO KEEP IMMIGRATION WEB SITE LEADERS APPRISED.
- 12 MAINTAIN A QUESTION AND ANSWER 'TALK
BACK' ON THE WEBSITE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.
- 13 WILL WORK TO GAIN MORE DONATIONS,
POTENTIAL ADS IN TOP NEWSPAPERS.
- 14 WILL WORK ON 'HOSPITALITY', ARRANGE
ALL VOLUNTEERS, AND MAINTAIN COMMUNICATIONS WITH INTERESTED PERSONS AND
- 15 WILL WRITE CHECKS FOR EXPENSES WITH
DOCUMENTATION WITH HOME GROUP. OR, HOWEVER IT IS TO BE HANDLED.
- 16 SEEK MORE SPONSORS.
- 17 FINAL DECISION MAKERS WILL BE HOWARD
AND FROSTY WOOLDRIDGE.
- 18 WILL WRITE A SECURITY PLAN FOR BIKES
- 19 WILL WRITE A HEALTH EMERGENCY PLAN.
- 20 WILL WRITE A CODE OF ETHICS, BEHAVIOR,
WHAT TO SAY. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE DOING.
- 21 HOWARD TO DELEGATE TASKS TO NATION
WIDE VOLUNTEERS AS NEEDED.
- 22 Keep Immigration Reform Caucus members
up to date with the Paul Revere Ride.
- 23 To contact Howard Wooldridge, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 21st
- Century Paul Revere Riders' major objective
connects the dots for Americans of all walks of life, in small towns and
big cities across America as to the dangers of unending legal and illegal
immigration. Riders will reach millions of Americans via 100
radio interviews, 200 TV interviews and an estimated 400 to 500 newspaper
interviews from small town dailies to big city papers. We expect
to reach in excess of 50 million Americans concerning the dangers of continued
immigration-driven population growth that exceeds 'carrying capacity' within
the United States. We expect to impact the 2006 elections focusing
- 2. We need ONE donated RV of any
size. We expect retired military officers to become the advance teams that
move into each town, city and capitols to alert radio, TV and newspapers
- 3. RVs will be paid 50 cents per
mile and two drivers will be paid $20.00 each a day for meals. Cyclists
paid $20.00 per day for meals and transport costs to origin and from destination.
- 4. RV drivers may go one week,
two weeks, one month or the whole 2 1/2 months. Let us know and we'll fit
you into the schedule. Or, we might go two weeks each team depending on
how many volunteers and RVs.
- 5. RV team will be briefed in all
facets of media and carry press kits to give off to media. RV teams will
be speaking with press. Each RV will be outfitted with signs
that will bring much attention. "STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS: ASK ME
WHY" Web sites will be given such as www.numbersusa.com
; www.proenglish.org ; www.fair.org
- 6. RV team will have advance information
on motorcycle clubs, horsemen clubs, antique car clubs to escort Paul Revere
Rides with pageantry to the events in the big cities.
- 7. RV team needs to be able to speak
articulately to the press. You can count on being on national TV
such as FOX and CNN as well as other big networks.
- 8. This will give any military veterans
a chance to serve their country at this moment in history.
- 9. These ideas stand as starter points
for this mission. More to be added as the May 29, 2006 date nears.
- 10. You will be coordinated by Howard
Wooldridge stationed in Washington, DC. You will be in continual
contact with Frosty Wooldridge while on the road.
- 11. We need immigration groups and volunteers
to coordinate volunteers from each state for maximum exposure.
- 12. We have a fantastic logo by
Cynthia Miller of North Carolina and the T-shirts are fantastic.
T-shirts, bumper stickers to show solidarity of all Americans that want
our borders shut down.