- Georgetown University's School of Foreign
Service has announced the appointment to its faculty of infamous former
Bush administration armchair neo-conservative warhawk Douglas Feith.
- Feith needs no introduction to those
who are aware of his role in providing false intelligence that was used
to justify the war on Iraq.
- What many people do not know is that
Feith was expelled from Ronald Reagan's National Security Council back
in 1982 after he was monitored by the FBI on
- possible espionage for Israel.
- When American men and women are dying
in Iraq and losing arms and legs and eyes and coming back home butchered
and maimed, why should this war-monger be honored by Georgetown with the
right to "conduct seminaras as a visiting professor and distinguished
practitioner in national security
- This man should be in prison, rather
than ensconced at Georgetown.
- Spread the word to everybody who has
an interest in putting these criminal war-mongers in their places. Urge
them to contact the office of the School of Foreign Service Dean, Robert
Galluci, c/o his scheduler, Jennifer Feltner at
- or call the School of Foreign Service
- (202) 687-5696.
- Demand that Feith be dismissed immediately.
Let's teach Feith and these other criminal neo-conservative warmongers
- If you know of Georgetown graduates,
particularly alumni who donate to the university, urge them to take action
and spread the word as well.
- ---Michael Collins Piper