- Its been 2 years since the last set of
crop circles appeared in a private paddock on Aherns Road on the way to
Crystal Waters on a Sunday afternoon March 28th 2004, found by local boys,
Eli Colbran and Tom Braby while out bushwalking.
- Today we have a new set of circles one
large & one small and the question on everyones lips, are these man-made
or were they made by a UFO observed in the area around the same time, who
knows? But AUFORN will travel to the area this week to continue their investigation.
- For those interested, Mrs English called
AUFORN to have a chat about the circles on her property.
- Phone interview with Robert Frola AUFORN
- Q: Robert asked Mrs English if she had
seen the crop circles from 2 years ago.
- Mrs English said "I was aware of
the previous circles which appeared on the Aherns road property in 2004
but at that time we were away in Emerald, central Queensland, where they
had 4 or 5 circles appear. We only have 2".
- Mrs English said "they don't appear
to be man-made but we don't know....I can't see how they could be man-made
but that's all we know. They're just there".
- Mr English said: "We didn't discover
them, someone else did and they passed this information on to someone who
knew someone who was into UFOs. His name was Chris and he rang my mother
in-law and asked if he could take a look. He took measurements and 7 photos".
- Comment: Robert informed Mrs English
that TV coverage could stir quite a bit of interest and she may get all
kinds of people on your property wanting to have a look.
- Robert also informed Mrs English the
previous land owner got very upset with people continually climbing his
fence and trespassing on his property without permission and that he plowed
the circles into the ground to stop interest.
- Mrs English said "I didn't want
TV coverage but I'm quite happy to let those that have a keen interest
in the circles take a look".
- Comment from Channel 9 TV: The reason
we were in the area was because we had a team up in Maleny covering the
opening of the new Woolworths store. It was just good timing.
- Mrs English tried to think of what or
who could have made the circles and informed AUFORN she believed in the
possibility of life out there in the universe.
- Mrs English said "we really have
no idea what's done it, certainly we haven't done them and it seems unlikely
that someone else would come into our place and do them. I don't know if
there is any technically way or who would do it". "There's no
holes in the middle" indicating if man-made, then maybe there should
be, "but there is a slight cone of grass in the middle of one of the
circles and we did have 2 reports of people who reported seeing something
in the sky at about that time, over 2 nights".
- Mrs English said "the circles had
been there since Thursday that she is aware of, but they could have been
there longer as they were only found this Thursday 30 of March.
- "The lady who lives across the road
who I don't know and have only met today, she was on TV. She saw something
in the sky and heard lots of noise. My goats freaked out and they wouldn't
go away from the house for a couple of days. I just thought there could
have been dingoes around and maybe that's what upset them. I didn't know
about these crop circles at the time. Whether that's connected or not I
- Mrs English said: "This fellow Chris
and his wife and mother in-law saw something hovering about that time also,
and the lady across the road reckons she saw something, but we my husband
and I didn't hear anything at all".
- Images © by Chris white can
be viewed at this web page
- The case is under investigation.
- We will keep you posted.
- Diane Harrison
- The Australian UFO Research Network
- UFOlogist Magazine
- Isubscribe to: UFOlogist Magazine
- P.O Box 738
- Jimboomba, 4280
- Tel/Fax 07 55487205
- Report a UFO Free Call Hotline
- 1800 77 22 88