- The Associated Press just said a "study"
by NCI, NIH and AARP gives aspartame a clean bill of health. You like fairy
tales? This is from the bowels of Ally Oop, Mickey Mouse & Mother Goose.
The aspartame biz is in the toilet. Europe's biggest belcher, Holland Sweetener,
announced they're bailing out of this "persistently unprofitable business".
- Consumer activism has torpedoed the good
ship NutraSweet with peer reviewed scientific and medical facts confirmed
by multitudes of victim case histories. Of course, when someone goes blind,
or dies or is born deformed, it's brushed off as "anecdotal evidence"
by FDA bureaucrats in the service of Corporate Formaldehyde.
- Be assured of the purity & expertise
of such officials by gazing on the 11,000 vacant mobile homes FEMA bought
last year, parked in a pasture 400 miles from New Orleans. With similar
devotion to our welfare the Aspartame makers first hook us on their poison,
then spin yarns to convince us all is well in Chemical City. Here's the
plot their latest:
- 567,000 senior men and women were asked
what they ate and drank, etc. The data was collected in '95 and '96. Over
the next five years 2,482 blood related cancers and brain tumors developed.
"No link was found to aspartame consumption" comes the proclamation10
- Remember that figures don't lie, but
liars do figure. What you have here is 567,000 cases of confusion. Where
is the survey questionnaire? What information was gathered? How many used
aspartame? Few people know what aspartame is or in which of thousands of
foods they may eat it. Did they know under what names it's sold? It's in
6,000 foods, did they know in which? This isn't medical research! Half-a-million
patients weren't examined & monitored by physicians. The cancers were
the same found by Dr. Soffritti in the 2005 Italian study. The cancers
were the same for which FDA denied aspartame approval for 16 years that
identified aspartame as a "multi-potential carcinogen." In 1995
FDA published its last annual list of aspartame complaints, over 10,000
volunteered. Remember that figures don't lie, but liars figure!
- I can beat Tiger Woods any day of the
week, as long as I get to keep score!
- Mission Possible has thousands of letters
from victims who were dying and quit aspartame and recovered. If these
illustrious organizations are sincere in researching aspartame toxicity
they should talk to these people. Not to do so is criminal negligence.
When I offered my files to NIH they said it would be too much of a project
to go through them. Face it, they want headlines not truth.
- Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum, Founder
- Mission Possible International
- 9270 River Club Parkway
- Duluth, Georgia 30097
- 770 242-2599
- www.wnho.net and www.dorway.com
- Aspartame Toxicity Center, www.holisticmed.com/aspartame
- FDA said aspartame caused cancer over
two decades ago: http://www.wnho.net/cancer_study_obligates_recall.htm
- Aspartame manufacturers been telling
whoppers for years: www.wnho.net/whopper.htm
- Flacks write absurd editorials: http://www.wnho.net/letter_abq_journal.htm
- Associated Press Article: http://cbs2.com/health/health_story_094155327.html
- Impeccable 3 year Italian Study: http://www.wnho.net/aspartame_study_14july2005.pdf
- Government Says Aspartame Is Good For
- The Shocking Story of the World's Best
Selling Sweetener: http://www.wnho.net/articles-ecologist.htm
- Aspartame documentary: Sweet Misery:
A Poisoned World, www.amazon.com or Barnes & Noble. How Don Rumsfeld
called in his markers and got it approved when the FDA said NO: http://www.soundandfury.tv/pages/Rumsfeld2.html
- Medical text on global plague: Aspartame
Disease: An Ignored Epidemic, www.sunsentpress.com by H. J. Roberts, M.D.
1038 pages of horrors including cancer triggered by aspartame
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills by
neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock, M.D. www.russellblaylockmd.com
- Aspartame Causes Blood Disorders: http://www.rense.com/general70/aasp.htm
- Idaho Observer publishes 24 page booklets
for distribution: Artificially Sweetened Times, soon to publish booklets
for schools, OB-GYN, and Pediatricians with letters from world experts
on aspartame. www.idaho-observer.com