- MOSCOW (Agence France Presse)
- An airport in southern Siberia was shut down for an hour and a half on
Friday when an unidentified flying object (UFO) was detected hovering above
its runway, the Interfax news agency reported.
- The crew of an Il-76 cargo aircraft refused to take off,
claiming they saw a luminescent object hovering above the runway of the
Siberia's Barnaul airport, local aviation company director Ivan Komarov
was quoted as saying.
- The crew of another cargo plane, refusing to use the
runway for the same reason, landed their jet at another airport, Komarov
- The UFO took off and vanished from the airport 90 minutes
later, according to the report. ((c) 2001 Agence France Presse)
Site Served by TheHostPros