White Spheres And
Missing Time -
Ontario County, NY

Brian Vike - Director
HBCC UFO Research
HBCC UFO Research Note: I have made arrangements to speak to the gentleman over the entire experience.
Hi Brian,
I've had a series of incidents going back to August 1991 involving white spheres and missing time.
In August 1991, I was driving home from work with a co-worker. She was an RN who worked on my floor at a VA hospital. (In the states, it is a veterans hospital.) Well, I was driving and she was a passenger in my car. She happened to look out her window on the passenger side of my car. She told me that the moon was particularly bright. I could see the real moon out the left corner of my windshield. When I looked out her window to see what she was seeing, I was shocked.
It was a perfectly round sphere that seemed to be lighted from within. There was no external lighting visible. It looked like I perfectly round balloon with an extremely bright light inside it. I decided to stop, as this thing had been pacing my car for several miles (km's). As soon as I stopped, it had gone across the road behind my car. I could see it in the rear-view mirror. It hovered over an empty field to the left of my car. It hovered about 75 feet off the ground and about 50 feet away from where I stood.
I decided to move toward it, as I was quite interested (yet scared) to see what this thing really was. As I moved toward it, it slowly moved away from me. I decided to walk down into the ditch from the roadside and it slowly moved even farther from me. I watched this thing as it hovered, silently. After a few minutes, I decided to walk backward toward the roadside again, slowly. It moved toward me. My passenger was watching me and the sphere the entire time and she was screaming at me to get into the car. Neither of us had really noticed that the car had stopped running and the headlights and taillights had stopped functioning as well.
Well, I had decided to move toward the sphere again and it moved slowly away from me once more. I decided that this was no weather balloon nor was it any device or aircraft that seemed to be from this earth. So, I got into my car and fully realized that the car was dead and so was the radio that had been playing rather loudly before I got out.
I tried to start the car and nothing. It was as if someone had taken out the battery and the engine. The next thing I remembered was that I was trying to start the car for a second time and it did start. Strangely, the radio-clock on the dashboard only showed that about 7 minutes had elapsed since getting out of the car. Considering the car was completely dead, the clock should've read the wrong time. It didn't.
As soon as everything started up, I drove off....exceeding every speed limit until I got my co-worker home. The sphere continued to follow my car for several miles until we hit the city limits where I was to drop off my co-worker. It seemed rather unusual, but the roads seemed unusually dead for being only 12:30AM. At least we should've passed 5 or 6 other vehicles during the remaining 8 miles home.
Well, I dropped her off after an unusually quiet drive to her house. Both of us seemed nervous; on edge, if you will.
I finally drove to my house and the clock in my car was reading 12:50AM. I went into my apartment and got myself settled down to watch TV as usual. But none of my usual programs were airing. Each station was airing later programs. I went out to the kitchen to get a drink of water and to splash my face. I just knew something wasn't quite right. Looked at the clock on my stove and it was reading 2 hours later than my watch. I went back outside and looked at the radio-clock and it read the same time as my watch. I went back into the apartment and looked at the stove-clock and realized that my watch and car-radio clock were 2 hours behind. I even went to my bedroom to look at my digital alarm clock. It read 2 hours later. I freaked out and called my co-worker, knowing that she would still be up. I asked her to look at the nearest clock in her home, she freaked, too.
To this day, I still don't know what happened to those 2 hours.
Since then, I've had more sightings of these spheres. Each time, I had missing time and/or I found myself in locations of my living quarters that I knew I never fell asleep in. I even moved from NY state to Florida for 3 years. Had 3 more sightings down there before moving back to NY state again last year. The latest sighting was 2 months ago (January '06). I was driving home late at night from a friend's house and I saw it again. Once more, I was missing 1.5 hours of time. Each time I see these things, my throat is sore in the morning and I'm psychologically on edge. One time, in Florida, I even had perfectly symmetrical triangular bruises on the inside of each forearm (wish I had photographed them). The bruises disappeared without a trace only 3 days later.
I've written to other sites before, but this is my first report to you. Has anyone else had similar encounters and missing time with the white spheres? Any advice or even just me hearing that someone else has had similar problems with white spheres would make me feel a little better and little less alone with this problem. Additional Information: Hi Brian,
As for your question of any marks from the first experience, I have to say no. There were no marks. However, I had a sore throat and a massive headache not to mention a feeling of edginess. My co-worker (the RN) had called off from work the very next day. She made only 1 reference to our sighting, shortly after the night it happened and told me, "I really think you and I should keep our mouths shut about this." No further explanation as to why she would say such a thing. Also, I wasn't given the chance to ask her why she called off from work the very next day after our sighting. She had since refused to talk to me about this and I have lost contact with her for roughly 11 years now. That night, many people, including 2 of my brothers who lived in 2 different counties other than the county of my sighting, saw this white sphere. It was spotted in Tompkins County, city of Ithaca, about 65 miles southeast (approx 103 km) from the location of my sighting just about an hour prior to my sighting. This was confirmed by my youngest brother who had just started another college term there (and it was also witnessed by dozens of college students on campus).
It was also noticed by another brother who had been living in Monroe County approx 25 miles west-northwest from my location about 2 hours prior to my sighting. My sighting took place in Ontario County, town of Hopewell, County Road #4, in the northern-central Finger Lakes region of NY. Many of my co-workers also saw this thing upon leaving work from our shift, yet there were no reports made in the local papers or by the local radio stations.
The bruises on my arms occurred while living in Florida. My dog (Pit-Bull/Black Lab mix) was barking wildly like a rabid animal. I decided to let him outside and upon opening the back door of my apartment, I saw another white sphere. Approximate time was around 11:30PM. It hovered about 10 feet from the ground and only 20 feet from the house. It appeared to be 4 times the size of a basketball. This was my 3rd sighting while living there. It was September 2004.
I woke up in my car the next morning, not knowing how or why I got in it or how long I'd slept inside it. Upon entering my house, my dog was extremely skittish. And I don't ever remembering taking him back inside. He wouldn't come near me. I went into the bathroom to take a look at myself in the mirror and that's when I looked down at my inner forearms and saw the perfectly symmetrical triangular bruises. They didn't fade or turn the usual reddish-blue or yellow-green colors. By the third day they were totally gone. Not a trace of either bruise to be seen.
By my 3rd Florida sighting (only lived there for about 3 years in southern Sarasota County, city of Englewood, southwest Gulf Coast), that made a grand total of 4 sightings and missing time. But it was the first time I had visible signs and also the first time I had awakened in a strange location other than my own bed.
My 5th sighting was during the wee hours, about 2:30AM, while driving home from a friend's house and the date was Sunday January 15th, 2006. The drive home should've only taken me 10 minutes. I arrived home at 4:14AM. Again, like always, I woke up with a massive headache and a sore throat. But this time something else was different, my groin hurt and my private parts were slightly enlarged and reddened, but definitely not burned. There was no burning pain associated with the redness, just a dull pain deep in the groin. (This time I was glad not to have taken a picture.)The enlargement and redness were gone within 24 hours. I am also beginning to realize that this white sphere is the same one I've been seeing all along. I feel as though it knows me and that I know it. Unfortunately, I have had no dreams or flashbacks of what happened DURING those encounters. (Maybe it's best I don't remember.) Except....the first encounter. I had only 1 dream of it. I dreamt that we were inside the car trying to get it started. I recalled in the dream that the car was totally engulfed in a whitish-blue light and I could see 2 figures standing at the side of the road where I once stood to watch this thing. After that, there's nothing more I can recall. No further dreams and no wakeful recollections.
*Please note*: All of my sightings and experiences were outside the typical bedroom scene and during hours that I was still fully awake.
I also used to have experiences as a small child of feeling the presence of other people in my room late at night. I was about 6 years old when that started. And I had started to get very frequent nosebleeds that worried my parents enough to seek medical attention for me. I hid under my blanket so I wouldn't see them and thought they wouldn't see me. Yet, I knew they were there. Once they were gone I would yell for my parents and they came to my room only twice to see what was matter. But those experiences went on quite regularly and with amazing frequency. At least twice a month until I was 9 years old.
I am completely and totally serious about my experiences. I am not a crank nor am I prone to hallucinations. I am a healthcare worker and I work with developmentally disabled/mentally retarded persons. I originally started in the healthcare field while working at a federal veteran's hospital during the years 1987-2002. Worked in healthcare while in Florida from 2002 until my return to NY in January of 2005. Since then I've been working for a NY statewide agency for Mentally Retarded/Developmentally Disabled persons.
I hope this further contact answers your questions.   
Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home
Phone 250 845 2189
HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:  
HBCC UFO Research
Box 1091 Houston
British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO




This Site Served by TheHostPros