- The history books say Hitler's personal body guard and
henchman Otto Skorzeny died in 1975.
- Eric Orion of Florida says the legendary former Nazi
special forces commander was alive and well only a few years ago, living
under a fake CIA alias as a south Florida carpenter.
- According to Orion, Skorzeny died several years ago at
the ripe old age of 95 but not before he spilled out his guts to him in
a death bed confession.
- And after hearing Skorzeny's story -- a story so bizarre
and incredible -- it simply leaves mouths hanging wide open, wondering
how in the world this could happen in America.
- "I was dating this girl in south Florida and her
father turned out to be the feared Nazi SS body guard to Hitler, Otto Skorzeny,"
said Orion in an extended conversation from his Florida home, adding Skorzeny
spilled the beans himself, not his x-girlfriend who remains tight lipped
about her father's past. "When I met him, he was 90 but looked a lot
younger. He was 6'4" with the biggest hand I ever shook in my life."
- Recently, Orion also was a guest on Greg Szymanski's
radio show, The Investigative Journal, where he claimed, based on Skorzeny's
allegations, the American government has been lying since 1945 about the
identities and whereabouts of thousands of former Nazis given safe haven
and living in America today.
- Orion also said Skorzeny gave him "a shoebox full"
of never before published pictures, linking many high-ranking American
officials to Nazi war criminals, as well as information that George H.
Bush has been lying about his true identity and was really the adopted
son of Prescott Bush.
- He also claims that Hitler was given safe haven in America
and Nazi criminals, Dr. Josef Mengele, nicknamed the Angel of Death, and
Nazi SS killer, Reinhard Gehlen, were still alive and walking the streets
of America as of three years ago.
- For the rest of the story, go to www.arcticbeacon.com.