- The current rhubarb about the caricatures
of the prophet Mohammed exposes the hypocrisy of Canada's claim to espouse
- When Ernst Zundel questions the character
and dimension of the Jewish holocaust, he is thrown into jail, tried and
deported. That's "hate speech" because it offends Canada's 300,000
when a Jew, Ezra Levant, publishes cartoons that incense Canada's 600,000
Muslims and touch off demonstrations, well that's "free speech."
- Newly minted Prime Minister Stephen Harper
said Wednesday that while he regrets the cartoons' publication, he defends
the right of free speech.
- Obviously "tolerance" and "free
speech" are whatever the New World Order , or Zionists, determine
them to be.
- Right now the NWO is setting the stage
for a third world war between "Zionists" and Islam predicted
in 1871 by their prophet Masonic Grand Commander Albert Pike.
- (He was right about World War One and
Two. See my "Countdown to World War Three" http://www.savethemales.ca/000546.html)
- And right on schedule, you have Zionists
like Levant in Canada and Fleming Rose in Denmark fueling the flames of
- Levant is an old political ally of Harper's
who gave up his safe seat in 2002 so the fledgling leader could enter
- He is now publisher of Canada's only
staunchly conservative magazine, "The Western Stabdard." But
his intolerant actions reveal he is a Zionist stooge.
- A true conservative would have respect
for venerated figures like Jesus or Mohammed and for the religious sensibilities
- Levant illustrates how the Zionist movement
(a.k.a. Neo Conservatives) co-opts conservatives by paying lip service
to their social issues while roping them into the NWO's geopolitical agenda.
- I don't agree with Ernst Zundel either.
I think Jewish extermination was a deliberate Nazi policy. Zundel should
be answered with evidence not imprisonment.
- There is nothing wrong with principles
like toleration and free speech so long they are not used selectively to
promote one agenda, in this case, the New World Order.
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of
the game Scruples and author of "A
- Long Way to go for a Date." His
articles exposing fe-manism and the New
- World Order can be found at his web site
- He enjoys receiving comments, some of
which he posts on his site using
- first names only. email@example.com