- Several UFOs were recorded in northern
Mexico. The evidence was filmed by Efren Sauceda Tello using a Sony Digital
TRV380 camcorder on February 12, 2006.
- The witness says that a total of 4 sightings
took place and that all of the cases involved very shiny objects tha descended
along the slopes of the Topo Chico hill until they lost themselves in the
- He says that he was unable to record
the last UFO, as the glare of the sun kept him from doing so.
- Efren Sauceda was at his unlce's house
in Colonia Fomerrey 36, Escobedo, Nuevo Leon.
- Times that the recordings were made:
- 2:41 p.m.
- 3:38 p.m.
- 3:41 p.m.
- 3:51 p-m.
- Witnesses' statement:
- "I can tell you that they weren't
spheres, since as they descended they showed a mass movement, as though
changing shape, but with a very bright light. I wasn't the only one who
saw them. Several of my cousins were among the witnesses."
- "I believe that the most interesting
feature of these recordings is that we not only possess a video of three
unknown objects, but we also managed to record the time at which they reached
- It should be recalled that in 2005, Efren
Sauceda presented interesting evidence of tubular UFOs, making him one
of Mexico's most experienced skywatchers.
- (translation (c) 2006, Scott Corrales,