- Capt. May claims to have broken the Illuminati and Bush
Cabal's "embedded code" in an effort to beat the neocons at their
own nasty game. Capt. May may have thwarted one attempted nuclear attack
last July, but says the Bush Cabal is coming back again for a second try.
- The January air is again filled with rumblings about
an imminent nuclear attack on American soil, as ominous signs are popping
up all over the place indicating the "dropping of the real potato"
is right around the corner.
- Sources inside the military and close to the action this
week warned areas of "nuclear concern" within the next 10 to
90 days include Texas City, Tex., the Houston metro area, Charleston, S.C.,
Los Angeles, Ca., and Kansas City, Ka.
- "I am worried," said Jon Watkins of Texas City.
"My family is right in the middle of it. I have asked two police officers
to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity during the next 10 days.
- "I also am sending a copy to the FBI of the interview
I heard today on Greg Szymanski's, Investigative Journal, where his guest,
Army Capt. Eric May, presented compelling evidence that a nuclear attack,
created by the Bush Cabal, could very well take place on or near Jan. 31,
2006, right here in Texas City."
- And From east coast to west, people like Watkins from
all walks of life, including military and civilian, are coming forward
with stories about "an impending disaster," most of them linking
the insidious Bush Cabal pushing the "nuke buttons," not the
fictitious and Illuminati-created Al Qaeda terrorists.
- For the rest of the story, go to www.arcticbeacon.com