- After 600 attended the opening night of philanthropist
Jimmy Walter's 9/11 truth-out, the numbers have sharply dropped for the
following two nights, indicating the movement is still taking one step
forward and two steps back.
- By Greg Szymanski
- After 600 attended opening night in Tampa for Jimmy Walter's
9/11 truth conference, the crowds Thursday and Friday dwindled to only
about 100 to 200 each night, showing the 9/11 movement after four years
continues to take one step forward and two steps back.
- "The crowd is dismal tonight," said 9/11 activist
Phil Jayhan who traveled from Chicago to be in Miami Friday night for the
last night of the three-day speaking event that opened at the Tampa Theatre
for the first two nights.
- Several others in attendance blamed the low turn out
in theatre venues that seat well over a 1,000 squarely on a lack of an
effective publicity campaign, a media black-out on anything related to
9/11 truth activities and a general apathy among the American people.
- "It's time for the people to take action and realize
they must do something since the evidence is right out in the open that
the government was involved in bringing about 9/11," said Eric Hufschmid
one of the events main speaker's while being interviewed on the Republic
Broadcasting Network prior to opening night in Tampa.
- Walter, a truth-seeking philanthropist who has spent
millions on trying to wake-up America about the U.S. government's involvement
in 9/11, organized the event that ends Sunday in St. Pete Beach on Sunday
with a video presentation.
- Earlier in the week Walter said he received a "last
minute notice" from the Asolo Theatre in Sarasota, canceling a pre-arranged
Sunday video presentation like the one in St, Pete, saying it appeared
to be an act of censorship since "no good reason" was given why
management called off the event.
- Besides censorship by private parties, Walter and others
in the 9/11 truth movement have also had to deal with major news outlets,
a majority ignoring their message despite hard evidence dispelling the
official 9/11 government story.
- For example, Walter appeared on one major radio show
in Tampa, his five-day event has literally been ignored by major Florida
newspapers and television outlets. Even though thousands across the country
have been calling for a more balanced coverage of the 9/11 story, it appears
ignoring Walter's event is another clear sign that the clamp-down on a
free press is still alive and well in America.
- Although the numbers were low the last two days of the
conference, it is well-known among activists that movements like 9/11 are
slow in catching on, especially when Americans have been lulled into believing
the government's illusion of 9/11 simply by being bombarded with disinformation.
- Critics contend a corrupt media can be fingered for instilling
false impressions and wrong perceptions of 9/11 by playing the same video
clips and sound bites over and over again, showing airplanes and fireballs
bringing down the twin towers and blaming the event repeatedly on 19 Arab
terrorists when solid evidence exists to the contrary.
- Many critics of the official story have fingered the
media and government for covering-up and blatantly lying about what really
happened on 9/11, but remain miffed why a majority of Americans haven't
yet taken to streets, demanding accountability.
- Although no clear answers have been given, a new car
bumper sticker recently being distributed may have tapped the hidden answer
by saying "Americans also have the right to be uninformed."
- And what this means is that in the long run the 9/11
movement will live or die as each person in America decides for himself
whether he wants to learn about the facts and the evidence existing about
9/11 or whether he chooses to remain uninformed, opting instead to believe
superficial sound bites and misleading headlines.
- "It's a game of numbers," said one political
observer who wanted to keep his name out of the public eye. "The powers
that be know that most of the people will follow and believe what they
see on television. And they also know that they have to silence the opposition
movements before they grow to that 5 percent critical mass number since
that's all it takes to get the other 95 percent of the people to follow
right along, explaining why the covert operatives are coming down hard
on activists trying to spread the truth."
- Although the attendance at Walter's event was disappointing
after opening night, organizers said they are still looking at other cities
to continue trying to spread the word.
- The three-day 9/11 truth-out, called "The New Pearl
Harbor ? Confronting the Evidence" featured a number of experts, including
Morgan Reynolds, William Rodriguez, David von Kleist, Joyce Riley and Hufschmid.
- For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com
- The arctic beacon is asking for your support. Please
go to www.arcticbeacon.com and contribute by credit card or paypal as it
is the only way the truth can be told. Thank you.