- Major Objective
- The 21st Century Paul Revere Riders'
major objective connects the dots for Americans of all walks of life, in
small towns and big cities across America as to the dangers of unending
legal and illegal immigration. Three teams of four bicycle riders
will reach millions of Americans via 100--200 radio interviews, 200 TV
interviews and an estimated 400 to 500 newspaper interviews from small
town dailies to big city papers. We expect to reach in excess of
50 million Americans concerning the dangers of continued immigration-driven
population growth that exceeds 'carrying capacity' within the United States.
Riders on three separate routes will cover 48 state capitols on their
way to Washington, DC. We expect to impact the 2006 elections focusing
- 1. This project has been funded at six
figures as of 2/14/06. We're forming red, white and blue teams to
represent Old Glory. Northern tier; southern tier and central tier.
Frosty Wooldridge will ride with Central tier team.
- 2. We need three donated RVs of
any size. We expect retired military officers to become the advance teams
that move into each town, city and capitols to alert radio, TV and newspapers
for interviews. Bicycle riders will follow into the towns.
- 3. RVs will be paid 50 cents per
mile and two drivers will be paid $20.00 a day for meals.
- 4. RV drivers may go the whole
3 1/2 months or leave off after a month and allow the next team of drivers.
Or, we might go two weeks each team depending on how many volunteers and
- 5. RV teams will be briefed in
all facets of media and carry press kits to give off to media. RV teams
will be speaking with press. Each RV will be outfitted with magnetic
signs that will bring much attention. "STOP ILLEGAL ALIENS:
ASK ME HOW" Web sites will be given such as www.numbersusa.com
; www.proenglish.org ; www.fair.org
- 6. RV teams will have advance information
on motorcycle clubs, horsemen clubs, antique car clubs and bicycle clubs
to bring pageantry to the events in the big cities.
- 7. At least one person on RV team needs
to be able to speak articulately to the press. You can count on being
on national TV such as FOX and CNN as well as other big networks.
- 8. This will give any military veterans
a chance to serve their country at this moment in history.
- 9. These points stand as starter points
for this mission. More to be added as the May 15, 2006 date nears.
- 10. You will be coordinated by Howard
Wooldridge stationed in Washington, DC. You will be in continual
contact with Frosty Wooldridge while on the road.
- 11. You will coordinate riders with volunteers
from each state for maximum exposure.
- 12. Bicycle riders will be paid $20.00
a day for meals as well as transport to and from destination of the ride.
- Contact: Frosty Wooldridge at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and/or Howard Wooldridge at email@example.com
- The 21st Century Paul Revere Ride
- Three Major Aspects
- A. Adding 100, 200 or 300 million more
people to America will create
- an unsustainable society mired with water
shortages, environmental dilemmas as to polluted air, loss of farmland,
non-renewable resources, diminished quality of life, lower standard of
living, species extinction and many more consequences.
- B. When the rate of immigration exceeds
the rate of assimilation, it is
- a recipe for the breakdown of any civilization.
Riders will address
- balkanization, loss of English language,
loss of American culture,
- breakdown of education and other aspects
- C. Each encounter with media will allow
us to arrange and give
- citizens information to contact local
organizations to further work to affect national immigration limits.
- 3. Main audience: We expect to reach
Middle Class America, who will, in
- turn, impact local, state and federal
- 4. Connecting the dots: We expect to
center on the negative impacts
- immigration thrusts on all Americans,
their communities, cities, schools
- and language. We expect to enlighten
and empower citizens toward action.
- 5. Major media contacts: Frosty Wooldridge/Howard
Wooldridge will serve as
- primary media contact persons.
Both bring unequaled media experience.
- Howard Wooldridge resides in Washington,
DC and Frosty Wooldridge will
- coordinate from the field as one of the
Paul Revere Riders on the central tier route. Ph. 301 695 1739/303
666 6186. Available seven days a week.
- 6. Supporting this coast to coast bicycle
ride will be three donated RVs
- equipped with computers, press kits,
magnetic signs created for maximum exposure. All riders will wear
T-shirts: "Stop Unending Legal and Illegal Immigration: Ask Me How".
We have one major radio talk show host offering to become a moving radio
station that will hook up to air waves across America for maximum radio
impact. The Chuck Baker Show will interview thousands across America.
Those interviews will be picked up and a video will be created of the entire
ride. Sponsoring web sites will gain maximum press.
- 7. Great moments in American history
exploded with such Americans as Paul
- Revere and his famous ride. Others
include the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Betsy Ross
stitched and Jefferson wrote. Franklin advised. John Adams
guided along with James Madison the great constitutionalist. Men
gave their lives at Valley Forge. Later, Susan B. Anthony stood for
voter rights for women. Dr. Martin Luther King stood for human rights.
All of these great moments will vanish if we allow our borders to remain
open to an unending line of legal and illegal immigrants. The structure,
cohesiveness and fabric of America will not survive this human wave.
We stand up, make a statement and change course-or we will find our nation
in the death throes much like Paris, France; Amsterdam, Holland and Sydney,
- All that needs to be asked is what is
the value of our nation, of our way of life and the prospects for our children:
the future of the United States?
- Please Send Contributions to
- 21st Century Paul Revere
- c/o Frosty Wooldridge
- POB 207 Louisville, CO 80027
- 303 666 6186