- Startling new revelations about the 9/11 attacks were
recently released on The Power Hour radio program. Col. George Nelson USAF
(ret.), who has 30 years of experience identifying aircraft and aircraft
parts stated, "The plane that hit the south tower on 9/11 was not
United Airlines (UA) flight 175". After reviewing numerous video
clips and photographs of the 9/11 attacks, he concluded, "That was
not a commercial airliner. The planes were substituted."
- ( www.thepowerhour.com/news2/replay_aug8_2005.htm )
- This shocking conclusion is also being echoed by other
military officers and commercial airline pilots.
- Glen Standish, an airline pilot for over 20 years stated,
"The plane seen in various video clips of the attack could not have
been UA flight 175, due to the extra equipment that appears to be attached
to the bottom of the fuselage". A mysterious "flash" is
also seen in the clips that indicate possible incendiary events took place
before the planes entered the towers.
- Nila Sagadevin, a seasoned airline pilot of over 20 years,
examined photos of the engine that was found at the Trade Center site.
He stated, "The engine found at the Trade Center was a CFM-56, which
is not utilized on a Boeing 767", confirming that the south tower
was not hit by flight 175, but by another plane that had taken its place.
- Maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine, US Army (ret.), an expert
in photo analysis, reviewed the photos taken at the Pentagon before the
collapse and concluded, "The plane does not fit in that hole!"
indicating that the damage was inconsistent with a 757 strike.
- This explosive information not only brings into question
the official story of the September 11th attacks, but also the real motives
behind the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the War on Terror, the beneficiaries
of government contracts, and the resulting legislation like the USA Patriot
Act that was passed without review by Congress after the 9/11 attacks.
- Because an increasing number of military personnel,
civilian pilots, physicists, educators and law enforcement officials are
now questioning the official story of hijackers responsible for the attacks
on September 11th , 2001, there is a call for the re-opening of an investigation
into the 911 attacks. ( www.reopen911.org )
- The video clips and photographs examined are included
in the controversial documentary, "911 In Plane Site" a Power
Hour production. ( www.911inplanesite.com )
- The Power Hour
- Joyce Riley & Dave vonKleist