- Senate majority leader Bill Frist's office told me that
although Senator Edward Kennedy has vowed to force a vote in the Senate,
attaching his "anti-hate" bill, S.1145, to the Sex Offender Registration
and Notification Act, S.1086, Frist will not give Kennedy such an opportunity.
The House of Representatives on Sept.14th passed the House version of Kennedy's
bill, H.R.2662, as a rider to the Children's Safety Act, H.R.3132. Yet
Frist is under no obligation to bring the Senate version of the Children's
Safety Act, S.1086, to a vote. This effectively kills the hate bill's chances
of passage in Congress this year.
- On the other hand, the Sex Offender bill may not have
to be a casualty of the standoff between Frist and Kennedy. Frist's staff
says that Frist may well find a way, perhaps when Kennedy is absent, to
force a quick vote on S.1086 and pass it. Further, I was told, Frist will
not entertain Kennedy's request to attach S.1145 in the next session of
- For all practical purposes, the hate bill is dead.
- HOW SENATOR KENNEDY FUMBLED HIS HATE BILL
- Before October 20, 2005, Senator Edward Kennedy had it
all. The House of Representatives passed their version of his cherished
Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2005, Amdt. 2662, with
blitzkrieg rapidity. The Senate Judiciary Committee was also poised to
pass his Senate version of the hate bill, S.1145, by a margin of 10 to
8. Such a majority virtually guaranteed that Judiciary Republicans could
not change the language of Kennedy's bill. It would not only pass Judiciary
but would also sail through the liberal Senate, which over a year ago overwhelmingly
approved the same hate bill by a vote of 65 to 33. That bill was overturned
in conference between the House and Senate, but Kennedy was confident that
this time the Senate would pass his hate bill.
- This was the moment of decisive advantage pursued by
the Anti-Defamation League of B,nai B,rith (originator of this legislation),
the homosexual lobby, and Kennedy for at least 28 years. Though Kennedy's
hate bill has been defeated four times, he repeatedly vowed not to give
up until it becomes federal law.
- Yet on Oct. 20, at the moment of imminent victory, the
playboy who panicked at Chappaquiddick again did the inexplicable. He threw
away his position of advantage. He compromised with the Republicans.
- Kennedy knew this compromise would send his hate bill
again under the possible guillotine of conference, which had repeatedly
been dominated by Republicans opposed to hate laws. He also knew that Frist
would never allow him to bring this hate bill, S.1145, to a vote in the
Senate. Still, Kennedy compromised. He gave up the victory he could have
- PEDOPHILE POWER
- What was Kennedy's motive? It's simple. He compromised
to please his pedophile lobby, which wanted to water down the Children's
Safety Act, lightening penalties on child molesters. He promised Republicans
that if they would soften this act, he would:
- Not press Judiciary to add his hate bill, S.1145, to
the Children's Safety Act.
- Allow Judiciary Republicans to create their own version
of the Act. (This became the Sex Offender Registration and Notification
Act of 2005, S.1086.)
- In a press release, Kennedy announced that he would still
pass the hate bill, by attaching it to the Sex Offender bill when it comes
to the floor of the Senate. But the fact remains that he denied certain
victory to those who trusted him to pass the hate bill. He betrayed them.
The power of the pedophile lobby over Senator Kennedy is clearly enormous.
At the moment of certain triumph, he betrayed both ADL and his powerful
"straight" homosexual supporters in order to please those who
rape little boys and girls!
- So comes to virtual end this year's titanic struggle
to repel the Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Act of 2005, H.R.2662. Kennedy
and ADL have repeatedly asserted that they will never give up until their
hate law becomes the law of the hand - making America a "thought crimes"
bureaucracy like Canada and Sweden.
- What is clear now is that Senator Kennedy will never
resume leadership of ADL/homosexual hate crimes legislation in Congress.
- HOPE FOR THE FUTURE
- Scripture tells us, "The king's (senator's) heart
is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord. He turns it wherever
he wishes." Prov. 21:1. If we call to God, He has shown that He can
confuse those senators, such as Kennedy, who wish to do wrong. If we call
to our senators, we can empower those like Hatch who would do right.
- There is a lot more that Almighty God can do to frustrate
the plans of the New World Order - if we but repent and put our trust in
- He is a God of incredible surprises!
- The Bible gives us His job description: He is THE DELIVERER.
- Although we have won again in Congress, ADL/B,nai B,rith
are establishing a network of hate crimes bureaucracies in more than 55
nations of the world. They will undoubtedly reintroduce this spring the
federal hate crimes bill we have just defeated. It is time to get educated
about hate laws!
- For the world's most extensive educational resources
concerning the looming threat of crimes laws legislation, come to www.truthtellers.org.
- Ted Pike's gripping, fast-moving documentary, "Hate
Laws: Making Criminals of Christians," is now available on DVD. Order
for $24.90 at www.truthtellers.org, by calling 503-631-3808, or at the
- TALK SHOW HOSTS: For an interview with Rev. Ted Pike
explaining in detail this victory and Senator Kennedy's role in making
it happen, call 503-631-3808.
- NATIONAL PRAYER NETWORK, P. O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR