- DATE: October 18, 2005
- Strange lights flew over the skies of the Mexican state
of Coahuila and toward the city of Ramos-Arizpe, having been photographed
on the 8th and 10th of October.
- The witness, Ing. Rodriguez, reported to the following
verbatim to this author:
- "I went to visit my sister [who lives] five blocks
down from where I live, and upon returning, I saw a bright light that turned
off and on."
- "Upon returning home, I climbed onto the roof to
open the water tank. I had my camera with me -- the light was moving very
quickly (as if gyrating and shifting position) and it was hard to focus
on it. I even took some ten photos like the ones I sent you on October
8, 2005. It was headed toward Ramos-Arizpe and perhaps has something to
do with the one recorded by the security cameras in Ramos."
- "[The phenomenon] had an approximate duration of
15 minutes, after which it shut off and I never saw it again."
- "On Monday, upon returning from work, I saw the
light once more but heading toward Monclova. I reached for the camera and
climbed onto the roof once more. The object was moving just as quickly
and I was only able to take the photo dated October 10th, which I sent
you. I estimate that it was at an altitude of 1000 feet and the total observation
time was 10 minutes."
- A Sony Cyber-Shot T-33 5mp 10x was used in taking the
- "I'm a 47 year-old industrial engineer -- my opinion
about UFOs is that it cannot be possible for us to be the only ones to
exist, with the Universe being as big as it is."
- Translation (c) 2005. Scott Corrales, IHU.
Special thanks to Prof. Ana Luisa Cid, Mexico.