- Like the Unscathed Hijacker Passport Found Near Ground
Zero, Now Comes Flight 77 Passenger's Perfectly Intact ID Card Found at
- Never before revealed passport of Pentagon victim called
by critics 'another piece of bogus evidence' planted by the FBI like the
passport, hijacker luggage and other suspicious evidence quickly linking
the 19 Arab hijackers to 9/11.
- One day after 9/11 the perfectly unscathed passport of
Satam Al Suqami, one of the alleged 19 hijackers, was found several blocks
from Ground Zero, even though its next to impossible such a flimsy item
escaped the towering inferno unblemished.
- Now comes another piece of mysterious evidence, like
the Al Suqami passport, never before revealed to the public and overlooked
by authorities and the media, showing again the FBI probably was busy planting
evidence at all 9/11 locations, including the Pentagon.
- Never before released and revealed first to the Arctic
Beacon, a first responder said he found a perfectly intact California ID
card at the Pentagon on Sept 13, 2001, supposedly now revealing the identity
of one of the alleged passengers who perished on Flight 77.
- However, unfortunately, for the state sponsored media
and the FBI/CIA it was a piece of evidence overlooked and never used after
9/11 to perpetuate the government's myth.
- But fortunately it can now be first introduced to the
American public in its proper light, as a piece of bogus and planted evidence
making it look like one of Flight 77's passengers died at the Pentagon
when, in fact, the person probably never was there at all.
- Capt. Jim Ingledue, shift safety officer of the Virginia
Beach Fire Dept, said Monday he found amidst the rubble at the Pentagon,
two days after 9/11, the perfectly clean and unblemished California ID
card of Suzanne Calley, 42, one of the alleged victims killed aboard Flight
- "I remember thinking it was highly unusual and strange
to find a perfectly intact ID card amidst all that devastation," said
Capt. Ingledue, a Pentagon first responder who arrived two days after 9/11
and spent a total of seven days in search and rescue.
- In a telephone conversation from Virginia Beach, Capt.
Ingledue added the find was "so strange" he kept it in his pocket
for an hour instead of immediately turning the evidence over to FBI agents
like he was instructed.
- "When we arrived at the Pentagon, we were advised
to turn over any personal effects or possible evidence immediately over
to the FBI," said Capt. Ingledue, who admitted the find was unusual,
but doesn't subscribe to any wild-eyed 9/11 conspiracy theories. "I
kept this bit of evidence with me a little longer, I don't know why, but
I guess I thought it was strange to find an ID in perfect shape when everything
else around me was devastated."
- Capt. Ingledue said he arrived at the Pentagon abut two
days after the fact, seeing body parts, airplane parts and other debris,
but adding it was impossible to determine the exact type of airplane involved
as well as if the body parts he saw came from passengers or from people
killed inside the Pentagon.
- "I have no reason to believe it wasn't a commercial
airliner," said Capt. Ingledue. "I don't believe all those conspiracy
stories and the stories people make up. I did see airplane seats and a
corpse still strapped to one of the seats.
- "I also remember seeing a table with a number of
dead bodies still sitting around it. In my line of work, you have to disassociate
yourself from the tragedy and the only time I really think about it is
every year on Sept. 11."
- Capt. Ingledue said finally this year on the anniversary
of 9/11, he again recalled the incident, writing a note on a internet memorial
web site dedicated to Calley, adding he was deeply saddened by her death
while mentioning finding some of her personal belongings in perfect condition.
- Calley is survived by her husband, Frank, who lives in
St. Martin, California, but he was unavailable for comment after numerous
messages were left on his answering machine.
- Regarding the similarity of the unscathed passport and
Calley's ID perfectly unblemished ID card, critics all along rightfully
suspected Al Suqami's passport was an FBI hoax and now, without question,
critics will be saying the same thing about the Calley passport.
- But even though the passport and the ID card had a snow
ball's chance in hell of surviving the WTC and Pentagon meltdown, ABC News
and the Associated Press quickly jumped on the story, with accounts running
on September 12 and 16 of 2001, telling America essentially the passport
discovery was proof positive Osama bin Laden's gang outfoxed the mighty
- In fact, whether the FBI/CIA actually planted the evidence
never has been thoroughly questioned or investigated by the state sponsored
press, perpetuating even further the incredible lies surfacing about the
credulity of the official 9/11 story.
- Besides the passport, numerous other accounts of suspicious
evidence have conveniently surfaced linking the alleged hijackers to 9/11,
including two of Mohamed Atta's bags also found right after 9/11.
- Not only did authorities find the bags but they conveniently
contained a handheld electronic flight computer, a simulator procedures
manual for Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft, two videotapes relating to "air
tours" of the Boeing 757 and 747 aircraft, a slide-rule flight calculator,
a copy of the Koran, Atta's passport, his will, his international driver's
license, a religious cassette tape, airline uniforms, a letter of recommendation,
"education related documentation" and a note to other hijackers
on how to mentally prepare for the hijacking.
- Again the state sponsored media jumped on the story,
running in the Associated Press, Boston Globe and other papers in the weeks
following 9/11, further perpetuating the government's 9/11 myth without
even asking the obvious question:
- "If the hijackers could pull off the perfect crime,
fooling the entire U.S. military, how could they be so stupid and leave
such incriminating evidence behind unless it was planted they and set up
by the FBI/CIA/Mossad agents?"
- But now on top of all the other bogus, planted evidence
comes Capt. Ingledue's rare find of the Calley ID card, this piece of evidence
every bit as unbelievable as Al Suqami's passport and Atta's bags.
- Although Capt. Ingledue appears to believe the government
story in light of his amazement to find the ID card, there are many other
skeptics who point out the government account of the Pentagon crash as
being filled with so many holes it might as well be a piece of Swiss cheese.
- Besides unbelievably claiming that Pentagon surveillance
cameras failed to pick up the aircraft slamming in the western wall, critics
claim the FBI has also concealed two important private tapes, one taken
at a nearby hotel and the other at a gas station.
- The first private tape confiscated and never released
to the public was footage taken from a security camera atop a hotel close
to the Pentagon, showing what type of plane or object struck the Pentagon.
- Also, as reported days after 9/11, several hotel employees
allegedly sat watching the film in shock and horror several times before
the FBI confiscated the video as part of its investigation.
- However, no reports have surfaced either officially or
in the media, indicating what the employees actually witnessed, as FBI
agents had first access to these potential eye-witnesses.
- And what is disheartening if not outright of obstruction
of justice, this may be the only tape of the crash since The Pentagon has
repeatedly said that its security cameras did not capture the crash. This
is even more unbelievable and another incident of obstruction of justice
since the attack occurred close to the Pentagon's heliport, an area that
normally would be under 24-hour security surveillance, including video
monitoring. A later release of five grainy and unrecognizable by the government
of the crash indicated the statement made that no security cameras captured
the crash were untrue.
- Further, in a subsequent report, an employee at a gas
station across the street from the Pentagon, servicing only military personnel,
said the gas station's security cameras should have recorded the moment
of impact, but the tapes were immediately confiscated within minutes after
- The station attendant also claimed he did not witness
the actual crash but only came out from the back room of his gas station
to see white smoke billowing from the Pentagon.
- Calling worldwide attention to the U.S. government lies
surrounding the Pentagon crash, the book l'Effroyable Imposture (The Horrifying
Fraud) was published in France. The book makes a strong argument that Flight
77 did not crash into the Pentagon on 9/11.
- It is written by Thierry Meyssan, "president of
the Voltaire Network, a respected independent think tank whose left-leaning
research projects have until now been considered models of reasonableness
- Although the state sponsored American media has widely
denounced the book, The book is widely denounced by the media, the book
set a publishing record for first-month sales.
- One of the French writer's theories is that people within
the US government wanted to hit the Pentagon for its propaganda effect,
but at the same time did not want to create a lot of damage or kill important
people like Defense Secretary Rumsfeld.
- He makes an important point that the plane hit the one
section under construction, thus greatly reducing the loss of life. Furthermore,
at point of impact was the first and only wall to be reinforced and have
blast-resistant windows installed as part of an upgrade plan, considerably
reducing damage and the loss of life.
- Besides numerous questions surrounding the implausibility
of a large airliner making such a small hole on impact, as measured by
independent researchers, the entire flight path of Flight 77 is seriously
questioned, as it was allowed to meander in highly protected airspace for
more than 40 minutes without being detected or picked up by fighter jets.
- Also in question is the quick identity made of all the
passengers on board, as the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology supposedly
positively identified 176 of the 189 killed at the Pentagon by November
16, 2001, a task several credible pathologists consider remarkable considering
the extent of damage.It should be noted that specifics of the autopsy were
never revealed, but conducted under cover at a military hospital in Dover,
- According to an article written by Dr. Thomas Olmsted,
the government pathology report was highly inconsistent and filled with
many discrepancies. He writes:
- "The AFIP (pathology report) suggest these numbers;
189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were "passengers"
on the plane. The AA list only had 56 and the list just obtained has 58.
They did not explain how they were able to tell "victims" bodies
from "hijacker" bodies. In fact, from the beginning NO explanation
has been given for the extra five suggested in news reports except that
the FBI showed us the pictures to make up the difference, and that makes
- "So I figured that the government would want to
quickly dispel any rumors. It seemed simple: produce the names of all the
bodies identified by the AFIP and compare it with the publicized list of
passengers. So, I sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the
AFIP and asked for an expedited response, because we were getting ready
to send our boys to war on the pretext that Osama/Sadaam had done the deed.
- "Fourteen months later, a few US soldiers dead,
many Iraqi civilians pushing up daisies, and I finally get the list. Believe
me that they weren't a bit happy to give it up, and I really have no idea
why they choose now to release it.
- "No Arabs wound up on the morgue slab; however,
three additional people not listed by American Airline sneaked in. I have
seen no explanation for these extras. I did give American the opportunity
to "revise" their original list, but they have not responded.
The new names are: Robert Ploger, Zandra Ploger, and Sandra Teague.
- "The AFIP claims that the only "passenger"
body that they were not able to identify is the toddler, Dana Falkenberg,
whose parents and young sister are on the list of those identified. The
satanic masterminds behind this caper may be feeling pretty smug about
the perfect crime, but they have left a raft of clues tying these unfortunates
- And although Calley was listed as one of the people killed
in the crash and her paper ID was supposedly found in the rubble in tact,
consider the fact the FBI never provided DNA profiles of the hijackers
to medical examiners for identification because the official position was
that "there was a giant fireball on impact that not only destroyed
the airplane, but actually vaporized the metal."
- So if there was a giant fireball how did the paper ID
survive when metal was vaporized?
- As another rescue worker at the Pentagon said in a news
report two months after 9/11: "The only way you could tell that an
aircraft was inside was that we saw pieces of the nose gear. The devastation