- Photo taken by Mr. Mario L.M., a resident in the 18th
zone of the Guatemalan Capital.
- On August 19, 2003 (he doesn't remember the time), he
was able to see some sort of craft flying over the northeastern corner
of his house. He found this strange, as the object's trajectory was highly
- At first he thought it was a helicopter, but its flight
path was extremely "wild", so it drew his attention. He later
thought the object was about to fall from the sky, since it went up and
down. He shouted to his son Ernesto, 16, to bring him the camera (a common
analog model) to take some photos. He managed to take four and this is
one of them.
- The person retains the negative and no overexposure or
film defect was found. After photographing it, the strange object either
took off very quickly or suddenly vanished.
- Translation (c) 2005, Scott Corrales, IHU. Special thanks
to Guillermo Gimenez, Planeta UFO.
- Attachment converted: Programs:Guatemala_UFO_2003.jpg