- The Actual Background To The Most 'Unquestionable
- Zachary Robertson
- Note: The following is an extract from Sir Reginald Paget's
book Manstein: His Campaign and His Trial (Collins, 1951), page 109:
- The (US) Simpson Inquiry Commission "reported among
other things that of the 139 (German) cases they had investigated, 137
had had their testicles permanently destroyed by kicks received from the
American War Crimes Investigating Team."
- BEGIN EXTRACT:
- Typhus, an acute infectious disease characterized by
high fever, extreme weakness and stupor or delirium, was a serious problem
in the German concentration camps during WW2. Typhus is spread by lice
in overcrowded conditions. (Why did the Germans put the Jews in these camps?
Why did Franklin Roosevelt's government put all American-born Japanese-Americans
into concentration camps?).
- Typhus was endemic to eastern Europe and Russia. In 1812
Napoleon assembled an army of 500 000 men to invade Russia. By 1813, only
3000 soldiers remained alive to complete the retreat. The vast majority
of deaths were the result of typhus and dysentery rather than battle.
- In WW2, the German camp administrations tried to cope
with the problem amongst camp inmates through shaving of body hair, showering
and disinfection of clothing. After the war the photos of naked shaved
people and the existence of showers were presented as proof of a campaign
of extermination, rather than of an attempt to save lives (for camp labor).
- The trials of Germans accused of war crimes were conducted
by their adversaries, rather than by a neutral party. Guilty verdicts
were, politically speaking, the only possible outcome.
- (END EXTRACT)
- What Really Happened.com
- Europe Seen Cracking Down on Holocaust Revisionists
- Posted Nov 27, 2005 04:14 PM PST
- Category: DICTATORSHIP
- The interesting thing about the "crime" of
holocaust denial is that the truth is no defense at all. You can be telling
the absolute truth and even be able to prove it ... and still go to jail
for several years.
- Meanwhile, if Zundel, Irving, Rudolph and Verbeke are
being sent to jail for challenging the orthodox story, then why hasn't
the International Red Cross been arrested? after all, they had access to
the German camps, both POW and labor, and their official reports do not
support the orthodox accounts popularized in novels, TV shows, and films.
- And, if Zundel, Irving, Rudolph and Verbeke are being
sent to jail for challenging the orthodox story, then so too should the
curators of the Auschwitz museum, for daring to revise downward the total
number of dead at the camps from 4 million to1 1/2 million in 1990.
- Nobody locks up people who claim to see Bigfoot, or who
think Elvis is alive. People with such loony notions are simply allowed
their freedom of speech, then ridiculed, then ignored. If Zundel, Irving,
Rudolph and Verbeke are totally crazy, why the intense pressure to steal
them from their homes and ship them to Germany for the crime of simply
not agreeing with a particular spin of the history of WW2?
- Truth needs no laws to support it. Throughout history,
from Galileo to Zundel, only lies and liars have resorted to the courts
to enforce adherence to dogma. More than anything else, it is the extreme
tactics employed by the defenders of the orthodoxy that calls into doubt
the accuracy of the history they proclaim to the world.