- The following message shows that the European Union,
like Canada, has succumbed to talmudic interferences...both cannot act
or react as formerly Christian regions, as Zionists have so corrupted the
Secular leadership of these two former Christian areas that Christianity
is now the obvious Enemy.
- They have seen to it that their Media takes no enemies
so to speak, as the Media can only project issues favorable to Zionism.
And to prove it, they will legally punish anyone who even mentions the
word "Jew"...in any manner...For only Jews can speak of and about
Jews. This legally means that they have engineered Laws to favor and protect
- Such twisted logic is not unique, for our blinded and
duped Congress just passed laws that are similar and inhibit the same thing
from among Americans...taking away our free speech...or our First Amendment
- Since we still have our 2nd Amendment, and all of the
acoutrements that are attached and associated with it, we must now use
the 2nd Amendment rights to protect and insure the survivablity of the
First. Such was the reason and intent of the 2nd.
- A reaction that simply means we may have to use arms
to insure that the First is secure and inviolate Otherwise, we, too,
will succumb to the wiles of the Talmudists, who now see the conclusion
to their Protocols about to be closed and they win...and get to set up
the long sought goal of their Talmud: World Dominion.
- I believe that Jefferson had something to say about this,
something like this: "Liberty must and can only result from sacrifice,
for it takes the blood of both patriot and tyrant alike to preserve liberty."
- European Union Applies 'Hate Speech' Rules
- Opposition to multiracialism, homosexuality, immigration
effectively banned under new Internet rules.
- BRUSSELS, Belgium - The European Union will be launching
new Internet broadcasting rules later this year.
- "The European Commission had a duty to protect shared
European values," EU Information Society Commissioner Viviane Reding
(pictured) told a broadcasting conference in Liverpool, England. "Who
in this room... stands for the freedom to spread incitement to racial hatred
on the new media?"
- Reding said there was a "broad consensus that hate
speech rules should also apply to the Internet."
- EU Prepares Internet Laws
- By Aoife White
- BRUSSELS (AP) -- European Union officials insisted on
Thursday that they had no plans to regulate the internet, as the EU prepares
to launch new broadcasting rules later this year.
- "I have no intention to 'regulate the internet',"
EU Information Society Commissioner Viviane Reding told a broadcasting
conference in Liverpool, in the United Kingdom.
- However, she said the European Commission had a duty
to protect shared European values.
- "Who in this room is in favour of child pornography
on the new media? Who stands for the freedom to spread incitement to racial
hatred on the new media?"
- She said there was a broad consensus that child protection
and hate speech rules should also apply to "non-linear" services,
such as pay TV or internet broadcasts.
- Internet firms and some broadcasters have firmly voiced
their opposition to an EU-wide law over content.
- BBC director-general Mark Thompson said on Wednesday
that regulators needed to be realistic about how practical and desirable
it was to enforce content in an on-demand, online world.
- He said that self-regulation grounded in continuous research
into public attitudes was a better option for new media.
- Florida Teacher Fired For Letter Plans To
- Agape Press
- A veteran Florida school teacher who was forced out of
her job for writing a letter to lawmakers complaining about illegal immigration
intends to sue her school district.
- Orange County school officials have apologized repeatedly
to outraged members of the Hispanic community for Jan Hall's letter, which
expressed concern that illegal immigration is draining tax dollars and
hurting the public education system. The letter also stated that several
Puerto Rican teachers in the district lacked proper educational qualifications.
- After the Spanish-language newspaper El Nuevo Dia obtained
and published the letter, Orange County school officials suspended the
longtime teacher without pay and barred her from all school property in
- Now Hall has notified the district of her intent to file
a $20-million lawsuit. A spokesman for Hall, local conservative talk-show
host Doug Guetzloe, says the teacher was merely exercising her free-speech
- Full article