- To our Readers - This information has just been recieved
from researchers Jose A. Martinez and Willie Durand Urbina of Puerto Rico's
- SOURCE: Proyecto Argus
- DATE: 9-14-05
- TRIANGULAR UFO OVER PUERTO RICO -- Proyecto ARGUS Reports
- The following is a preliminary report of this event in
Puerto Rico -- the flight of a large triangular UFO over Puerto Rico. More
witnesses to this sighting are coming forward, since there were more people
on the avenue when the event took place. We would like any witnesses living
in Puerto Rico's Carolina and Urb. Los Angeles districts to please phone
us at the following numbers in order to continue our research. At this
time only one person has photographed the object, but we are aware that
more people saw it, including administrative personnel from the [Luis Munoz
Marin International] Airport. Tel. 787-821-1671 and 787-764-3206
- Transcript of the Interview by Willie Durand Urbina and
Jose A. Martinez Echevarria with the witness to the triangular UFO seen
on May 15, 2005 at 12:16 a.m.
- Willie: Hi Wilfredo, please tell us the experience you
had when you left work.
- Wilfredo: Well, it was one night when I left work at
around 12 midnight. I was in the town of Carolina near the Los Angeles
development, on an avenue exactly facing the airport and beyond Baldorioty
[de Castro Avenue], or exactly behind Baldorioty. Then I saw a glow that
came from behind a hill and thought it was strange.
- Willie: There's a hill there?
- Wilfredo: That's right, in the rear. That's when I heard
the dogs barking, the birds singing and I saw the animals were becoming
desperate. I was frightened. What could it be? Then when I looked behind
me, I saw a great, very large glow. But I couldn't see the craft because
I was inside the van. I pulled the van over and got out -- that's when
I saw an immense triangular object. I can't give you the exact measurments,
can't describe it in meters, but I can tell you [and compare it] to the
size of a ball park or two enormous ball parks. It was going very slowly
and passed directly over me.
- Willie: Was it making any noise in particular?
- Wilfriedo: None. No sound, just a light coming out of
- Willie: Did you feel any heat, atmospheric changes, or
temperature [changes] as the object went by?
- Wilfredo: Yes, it seems that the light emitted some sort
of heat, I don't know what kind of heat. It was like a high voltage bulb
and you could feel the heat of the light. It made no noise whatsoever and
was going slowly, very slowly, and thats when the van's engine and lights
went out completely. I got inside, tried to turn the engine over, but nothing.
Ahh!! But before getting inside, I took my camera phone and tried to take
photos of the object, but I had to remove the fidner to lower the light
intensity, because it couldn't be seen in the photos when I took it. I
removed the light intensity from the camera and that's how I managed to
capture the craft and photograph it. Then I took another photo from inside
my vehicle, and that's strange , because nothing electrical worked, yet
the cellphone cameraa worked. I don't know how, but its as if they were
(allowing me to take the pictures.)
- Willie: Did other cars stop as the UFO flew overhead?
- Wilfredo: Yes, there were some 3 cars but quite far from
where I was. When the UFO went away, my van started up just fine. I even
found it strange that the airport was under [the object's path] and its
lights also went out. There must be more people there who saw the object,
too. After passing over the airport it went higher and vanished into the
sky at high speed.
- Willie: Did you see any airplanes at the sighting spot
or near it, in the vicinity of the sky?
- Wilfredo: I didn't see any other airplanes flying over
the area. It was also cloudy. In fact [as the object rose] it was possible
to see the clouds very well lit by the object as it ascended. It was so
immense that the glow continued lighting up more and more clouds. I looked
at this and thought "wow!"
- Willie: And it lit up the area you were at?
- Wilfredo: Yes, it all looked like noon. It was incredible.
- Willie: What residential developments were you facing
when you took the photo?
- Wilfredo: Urb. Los Angeles.
- Willie: Could you give us a point of reference such as
shop or other place of business?
- Wilfredo: No shop or business as a reference -- it's
a very large avenue, the one the intercepts Baldorioty and crosses Los
Angeles right in the middle of the development.
- Willie: What's the name of that avenue?
- Wilfredo: I truly couldn't tell you, but I imagine it
has something to do with Urb. Los Angeles
- Willie: What company was there, at that corner of the
- Wilfredo: None, but its a major avenue that takes you
to the heart of the Los Angeles development. There are houses on either
side. In fact the bridge on Baldorioty is an overpass that leads to that
- Willie: In other words, the event occurred near that
- Wilfredo: The event occured at the overpass.
- Willie: Did your car experience any paint alterations
- Wilfredo: The vehicle, well, it was stolen some 3 weeks
after the event. No one heard anything. It was an odd robbery -- no one
heard anything and my van had a pipe on its muffler that made it heard
from far away when the engine was running, but no one heard anything. They
took it while I was asleep and no one heard anything.
- Willie: Your car was stole from your own home?
- Wilfredo: Yes, from my home. It's odd, but some two weeks
after the experience, I began noticing that the paint on the car began
to show some little spots.
- Willie: Were you able to recover the vehicle later?
- Wilfredo: No, it was stolen not very long ago, about
a month and a half following the UFO experience. Then I realized that nothing
could remove those spots, as if the spots were coming from within the paint
outward. The stains were blood-red or-mud colored that fell on the paint.
In desperation, I even applied degreaser to the paint, but nothing worked
to remove the spots. It's as if it was burned and it was throughout the
- Willie: As far as your health is concerned, did you undergo
psychological changes after the experience with the object?
- Wilfredo: I got sick after the experience. I became ill,
don't know if it has anything to do with what I saw.
- Willie: How long, or how many days went by before you
- Wilfredo: Two weeks after the experience. I was bedridden.
I'd never been so sick. I'm a very healthy eprson, it's hard for me to
get sick and much less bedridden.
- Willie: What was diagnosis?
- Wilfredo: It was like a cold or something. I felt weak.
- Willie: Did they do any bloodwork to check you corpuscles?
- Wilfredo: Yes, but everything was all right in the lab
- Willie: Have you felt well after that cold?
- Wilfredo: Yes.
- Willie: It's odd that your vehicle was stolen.
- Wilfredo: Yes. That happened after I spoke to a female
co-worker who [claimed] having been adbucted by aliens. She told me about
her experiences and it turns out that two days after she told me, I felt
as though I were being watched. There must be some connection between my
co-worker's experience and mine. There must be something.
- Willie: Your car's theft must be related to the event.
Did you report the theft?
- Wilfredo: Yes, I have the report number and everything.
It's been two months and still no sign of it.
- Willie: What color were the craft's lights?
- Wilfredo; It was only a white light, incandescent, in
the middle of the object. Its edges had no observable lights, only that
central light that covered the entire object. I could see a sort of metal
frame, but the light kept me from seeing what was in the middle. Something
metallic could be seen at its tips.
- Willie: Did it change colors?
- Wilfredo: No, no!
- Willie: Any intersting details come to mind?
- Wilfredo: Of course. When I'm asleep, I feel as though
I'm being watched. Willie, it doesn't let me sleep, because I feel myself
being watched. It's like a sensation of being spied upon, looked at.
- Willie: Well, Wilfredo, anything else you may feel, a
strange dream, any other experiences related to your case, please let us
know immediately so we can probe deeper into your case. Many thanks for
trusting us and for explaining your experience. Thanks for sharing it.
Puerto Rico - Photos
Please find attached images. I have used Levels, Brightness,
Variations, and Saturation tools to improve the general appearance of the
I am a graphics and web professional.