- During one of the debates during the 2000 Presidential
election season, George W. Bush named Jesus Christ as his "favorite
philosopher." This was an extremely interesting comment, especially
given what it is that Jesus Christ represents, which is love for others
as we would like to be loved. By Bush insinuating that Jesus Christ somehow
plays a role in both his thinking and actions, the good Christians of this
country immediately fell into line, and pledged their full support to this
man, and for what they THOUGHT he stood. However, George W. Bush has shown
by both his LATER words and actions, that he either does not properly understand
the message of Jesus Christ, or he is a full-out liar, who invoked Christ's
name out of an interest to deceive those self-same Christians.
- For those who still believe that Bush is a compassionate
conservative Christian, I have to ask:
- "How does this IMAGE of a 'compassionate conservative
Christian' fit in with the picture of the ACTIONS that occurred in New
- While it is certainly true that debate has sprung up
surrounding the idea that Hurricane Katrina was man-made, or a natural
event that was at least intensified and/or directed by man-made means,
there is one thing that cannot be denied. The federal government deliberately
prevented help from reaching those who could not leave the city -- such
as the poor, the homeless, the elderly, the sick, and the disabled -- for
a period lasting several days. These facts cannot be denied, as this very
subject has been discussed in the media for the past two weeks.
- This outrageous faux pas appears to have been a deliberate
psychological operation against the people, designed to inflict the maximum
amount of fear, misery, suffering, and of course death.
- It also cannot be denied that, ultimately, the buck stops
at the feet of the smirking chimp himself. As 'El Residente' Bush is calling
himself 'Commander in Chief,' he is ultimately responsible for the actions
of the Federal government, as he continues to "occupy" the White
House Oval Office. FEMA is ultimately under his command, and so are the
military forces and the militarized police forces that have been the source
of many problems, which also appear to have been done on purpose. Police
officers have been videotaped looting a Wal-Mart department store, and
there have been numerous credible reports of gross human rights abuses
within the flood zone itself.
- As many of these abuses have been directed at African-American
citizens, the phrase 'ethnic cleansing' has begun to be whispered among
those who are completely outraged and sickened by the events meted out
by the Bush Crime Family and their militarized police forces. It has been
these same storm troopers who have strong-armed citizens who have done
nothing wrong, and who have lived through the deluge.
- The federal government is now calling flood victims insurgents!
- This is also racial and racist, as white people were
said by the Associated Press to be LOOKING FOR FOOD while blacks involved
in this same activity are said to be LOOTING.
- So, let's take a look of some of George W. Bush's actions
and behavior, and let's see just how much of a compassionate conservative
Christian he really is:
- 01) To begin, let me remind the reader that Bush has
never been seen at any church, and he does not belong to any church, Christian
or otherwise. He never attended a single memorial service of any of the
9/11 victims, and on 9/11 itself, his nationally televised "moment
of silent prayer" for the innocent victims lasted exactly FIVE SECONDS!
- CNN Tribute: America Remembers DVD (ch. # 1
'The Unthinkable' 10:25 to 10:30)
- I remember thinking at the time; "What compassion!
Five whole seconds!" I wrote these very words in my research notes
taken from the DVD. Even during this five seconds, the look on this man's
face was enough to tell the entire story - he doesn't care about anyone
or anything except himself and his fellow members of the Bush Crime Family
and the global crime syndicate who have come to be known simply, as the
- I ask the reader to consider this: "Why would the
so-called 'leader of the free world' want to be seen as cold-hearted and
careless toward the citizens of the country he supposedly leads?"
My friends and family who are Christian were all deeply troubled by this,
while the sleeping sheeple of this country continued on chewing their cud,
caring nothing of the situation so long as their feed-trough remained full.
- 02) In an interview with Talk magazine while he was governor
of Texas, Bush mocked death-row inmate Karla Faye Tucker's last minute
plea for mercy. The smirking chimp pursed his lips, squinted his eyes,
and and in a squeaky voice, said; "Please don't kill me." Apparently,
this was somehow humorous to the Texas governor. This comment alone
should have disqualified him from ever becoming President. The fact that
he is the President, never mind HOW it was that got him there, is disgraceful,
and it lowers our country to the level of the schoolyard bully who grew
up to be a street thug.
- No wonder the rest of the world hates us!
- Madsen, Wayne - Bush's Christian Blood Cult: Concerns
Raised By Vatican, April 22, 2003
- 03) On 9/11 itself, Bush was shown in a classroom reading
a book entitled 'My Pet Goat' to a group of elementary school students.
When Andrew Card walked into the room, to whisper to Bush: "The attack
has taken place," he sat there in a feigned overwhelmed state for
an additional seven minutes, all of which was captured for the ages on
- I don't know about you, dear reader, but to me that BLANK
STARE said ONLY one thing:
- "I want my mommy!!"
- CNN Tribute: America Remembers DVD (ch. # 1
'The Unthinkable' 9:23 to 10:41)
- No secret service agents came in to whisk him away to
safety, as clearly, the President would have been a target of the terror
attacks - had they been committed by the Arabs who allegedly broke into
the governmental secure military and commercial airlines computer networks,
engineering the attacks from a cave in Afghanistan, with nothing more than
a single notebook computer. When I heard that, I couldn't help but break
out laughing. That is the most ridiculous assertion of 9/11 yet, a conspiracy
theory of the governments own making.
- The one place where they would have been immediately
stopped was in the security codes. There is no way that an event like that
could have gone down in REAL-TIME without access to those codes. This alone
proves it was an INSIDE OPERATION. Please use your own common sense, with
how dishonest they have been about EVERYTHING since they got into Washington,
why would ANYONE believe ANYTHING they have to say about 9/11. Complicity
in the mass-murder of innocent citizens is yet another treasonable offense.
- Could the reason why Junior wasn't whisked away immediately,
be because it was he himself who actually signed a sealed Presidential
Executive Order authorizing the attacks, as Stanley Hilton has alleged
in his multi-billion dollar lawsuit against Bush and his his high-level
staff? Stanley Hilton is the former chief of staff for Senator Bob Dole
(R-Kansas), and this gives him instant credibility. If Hilton truly possesses
the kind of evidence that he claims to have, my hope is that we are soon
to see these people be arrested and prosecuted for treason and the mass
murder of nearly 3,000 innocent people.
- Hilton, Stanley Sue The Terrorists website
- Is it compassionate to commit heinous sadistic acts,
and later laugh about it in the presence of others, as George W. Bush has
been caught doing a number of times throughout his career as a political
puppet for the globalists?
- 04) The chart put out by the Congressional Budget Office
shows that Bush Jr. has 'disappeared' more than HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS
down a bottomless pit that feeds the Leviathan known as the Military-Industrial
Complex, e.g. as in Halliburton receiving one of the early contracts to
repair New Orleans. This is the same Military-Industrial Complex that President
Eisenhower warned the nation about, in his farewell address, on January
- Eisenhower, President Dwight David Military-Industrial
- Is it fiscally conservative to create an environment
of runaway spending when the country is already hopelessly bankrupt? As
is self-evident when looking at the following chart, which represents the
last forty years of the eight Presidents we have had, both Bush Sr. and
Bush Jr. were the most responsible for the financial mess in which we currently
- There are nearly six-hundred billion dollars of deficits
left by both Sr. and Jr., as can be clearly seen in the chart above. I
have a friend named Jack, who told me that he voted for Bush Jr. twice,
because he was "fiscally conservative, and moral." Is it either
fiscally conservative or moral to defy the Presidential oath of office,
charging up a debt so big that every man, women, and child in this country
now owes more than $140,000.00 each, just to pay off this massive debt,
which is soon to be EIGHT TRILLION DOLLARS?
- 05) And here we get to the thorny issue that the mainstream
press would NEVER mention - the matter of both Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. (and
Prescott Bush as well] having taken an oath in an occult black-magic fraternity
- which supercedes even the Presidential oath both men took at their respective
inaugurations. Skull and Bones is known in the occult world as 'The Brotherhood
of Death,' and their initiation ritual involves unspeakable acts involving
an open coffin.
- The Skull and Bones oath is to lay the initiates loyalty
at the feet of the Order, and this oath supercedes any oath subsequently
taken. This includes the Presidential oath. Is there anyone out there who
believes like I do that a President belonging to any secret society designed
to benefit their own interests is against what is best for the country
as a whole, and equivalent to treason? This would also include such organizations
as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, and the Trilateral
- Honesty does NOT need to hide behind secrecy.
- Does Christian morality now permit lying and secrecy,
and if so, where in the Christian Holy Bible does it outline this ideology?
- CBS-TV 60 Minutes Skull & Bones October
- 06) The existence of the Downing Street Memos and their
being leaked to the press was further evidence of the lies and deceit used
by the Bush Crime Family in the run-up to the second Iraq war. It is heartening
to all of us who are involved in the research of true and provable government
crime, that there are a few brave staff members who have slipped this material
to the right people online - so these people can be prosecuted for what
they have done. This is un-Christian to the extreme - to lie and send innocent
people on BOTH SIDES to their deaths.
- 07) Now, let's talk about Katrina . . .
- How Christian was it to wait DAYS before sending help?
- How compassionate was it to know that tens of thousands
of people would die from a lack of potable water? Why would FEMA refuse
a convoy of 13 eighteen-wheelers from Wal-Mart that were filled with bottled-water,
food, and emergency supplies? EMT's were stopped from helping, and so were
police and rescue workers.
- Of course, the dumbed-down media never tells the full
story, and this one will make you angry.
- Each tractor-trailer eighteen-wheeler in this country
can weigh a maximum of 80,000 lbs, as per Department of Transportation
(D.O.T.) regulations. The tractor portion weighs 16,000 lbs unto its' own.
With 300 gallons of diesel-fuel in twin tanks under the doors, and a single
gallon of this fuel weighs 8 lbs. Thus, our weight is now 18,400 lbs. Maximum
cargo capacity is 36,000-44,000 lbs per truck.
- Multiply this by 13, and the total weight of the donated
food, water, and supplies is:
- 36,000 lbs to 44,000 lbs per truck (13 trucks!)
- 468,000 (234 tons!) to 572,000 lbs (286 tons!) of emergency
supplies REFUSED BY FEMA!
- How conservative was it to wait until AFTER the storm
hit, before sending in FEMA?
- And finally, what must it be like to listen to someone
- Are any of these acts, the acts of a man who is compassionate,
conservative, and Christian?
- Because if they are, GOD help us all!
- © 2005 The Kentroversy Papers