- Note - This powerful insight into ET behavior is one
of Brad's greatest contributions to alerting the world about aliens among
us. The story appeared in an Australian newspaper. We can only hope the
NY Times will give it equal time... (smile)
- How To Spot ETs At Work
- By Brad Steiger
- Many people around the world, especially Australians,
work side by side with space aliens who look human but aren't. There are
a few tell-tale signs ...
- * Odd or mismatched clothes. "Often space aliens
don't fully understand the different styles, so they wear combinations
that are in bad taste, such as checked pants with a striped shirt or a
tuxedo jacket with blue jeans or thongs," noted Brad Steiger, a renowned
UFO investigator and author.
- * Strange diet or unusual eating habits. Space aliens
might eat French fries with a spoon or gobble down large amounts of pills,
the experts say.
- * Bizarre sense of humour. "Space aliens who don't
understand earthly humour may laugh during a serious company training film
or tell jokes that no one understands," said Steiger.
- * Keeps a written or tape recorded diary. "Aliens
are constantly gathering information," said Steiger.
- * Misuses everday items. "A space alien may use
correction fluid to paint its nails," said Steiger.
- * Constant questioning about customs of co-workers. Space
aliens who are trying to learn about earth culture might ask questions
that seem stupid. "For example, a co-worker may ask why so many Australians
have a barbecue on the 26th of January," noted Steiger.
- * Secretive about personal lifestyle and home. "An
alien won't discuss domestic details or talk about what it does at night
or on weekends," said Steiger.
- * Frequently talks to himself. "An alien may not
be used to speaking as we do, so it may practice speaking," Steiger
- * Displays a change of mood or physical reaction when
near certain high-tech hardware. "An alien may experience a mood change
when a microwave oven is turned on," said Steiger. The experts pointed
out that a co-worker would have to display most if not all of these traits
before you can positively identify him/her as a space alien.
- * ETs often shun or seem confused by human food. "They
are particularly obvious at company BBQs and have been seen to put the
bread on the inside of a sandwich," said the famous researcher, Steiger,
who also warned: "Pay particular attention to those who do NOT use