- Valerie Plame and many CIA agents were working under
the cover of a company called Brewster-Jennings and Associates. They were
active in Saudi Arabia, China, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Pakistan,
Russia and Syria.
- Outing Plame meant exposing this company as CIA front
and thus destroying and compromising all these agents. Basically, the most
important CIA human intelligence agents are all gone. The Mossad destroyed
the CIA using the White House.
- In Russia, these agents were the only people monitoring
loose nukes, making sure that nothing goes missing, and tracking and locating
- Across the southern areas of the former Soviet Union
there are numerous nuclear devices, fissionable material and delivery systems
that are barely guarded by the locals.
- For years now, and since outing Plame, these Russian
nuclear devices and materials have remained unguarded, available for the
Mossad to grab. The Mossad would use the nukes to stage terrorism and blame
it on "Al-Qaeda" or Arabs or Iranians.
- The pending indictments in the Plame outing case are
threatening to shed a lot of light on the real purpose of outing Plame
and the Mossad operatives and sayanim involved in grabbing the Russian
nukes both in the US and overseas.
- Will the Mossad now accelerate the staging of nuclear
terrorism? Where will they strike?
- Look for nuke-proof stolen Arab passports.
- Better yet, keep your eyes on the right people this time,
not the Arabs. Maybe you will catch them before they do it.