- So, what's wrong with FEMA? Answer: Lawyers and Politicians.
- Lawyers and Politicians cannot make prudent medical and
public safety decisions. They really have no idea what the average person
needs. They are more concerned with the future of developers snapping
up low and middle income property in New Orleans and seeing it run into
the hands of zionist carpetbagger developers who have envisioned a 'Las
Vegas' style industry in the city.
- Millions who lived through the initial floods will continue
to suffer and some will die in the aftermath.
- The powers that be have wanted New Orleans to be a new
International Gambling hotspot. The old world charm of New Orleans will
attract Europe's 'new rich' as well as Latin American druglords with US
dollars to spend. Poor white and black folks living in modest and some
low income dwellings hindered this image/'dream' of New Orleans as a new
mecca for gambling and tourism.
- Practically any place could have been set up within hours
as command and control center which would have directed aftermath rescue
operations and medical intervention...if the Feds had WANTED such a command
center. Guiliani did it in NY. His original command center was taken
out when the WTC 7 'collapsed'...was imploded...on 911. Guiliani set up
a new command center within HOURS.
- If worse came to worse, a command center could have run
with simple ham radio equipment which could have been commandeered from
areas not underwater. As we now know, 'someone' reportedly blocked many
ham radio transmissions in the aftermath of the breaks in the levees and
the mass flooding which followed
- The people who run FEMA, Homeland Security and Bush's
new disaster organizations are jokes... political hacks, losers and lawyers
who are more interested in developers than in the people. We may just
see other parts of the country starting up their own disaster preparedness
programs within civilian militias. People now see that the governmnent
can't and WON'T protect lives and property of the common man. It is a
country by and for the elite rich.
- The corporate hack and real estate developers running
the show in New Orleans may find that they will have to face off with Joe
Sixpack after the next disaster on home soil...who with the help of John
Q and Joan Q citizen may become a force to be reckoned with. Watch out,
the sleeping silent - the good natured American - may have gotten kicked
in the butt for the last time. Americans are not going to take it anymore.
New Orleans, FEMA, may have been the final straw.
- My personal hopw is that every poor white and black person
in the affected areas of New Orleans band together and fight the real estate
developers. I hope these folks will not become refugees selling off their
property dirt cheap. Don't let the developers win.
- Patricia Doyle
- Patricia A. Doyle, PhD
- Please visit my "Emerging Diseases" message
board at: http://www.clickitnews.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?
- Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasa
- Go with God and in Good Health