- Impeach Bush, Cheney, Senators, Congresmen For Dereliction
- Any company would fire everyone in a position of leadership
for causing the deaths and suffering of its people, when their actions
could have saved lives and even prevented much of the death and destruction
that has happened in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.
- This is not about political parties, this is about individuals
who FAILED to do their jobs. There are no excuses. Bush was even on the
golf course the day after hurricane Katrina which is beyond appalling.
Where were the Vice President, Congressmen, Senators and the heads of every
- No one was taking responsibility. No one was in a leadership
position doing the job they were elected/hired to do. THEY FAILED MISERABLY.
No photo-op or bullshit rhetoric is going to change anything.
- Do you ever want to depend on anyone of these incompetent
people again should there be a National disaster to be handled by these
elected and appointed officials? Just because they were elected or appointed
to their position does not mean they can't be fired IMMEDIATELY if they
made such horrendous mistakes and screwed up so badly!
- How many people have died because some these individuals
were on vacation and didn't see fit to immediately cut short their vacation
in the face of such a perilous calamity that they could easily see was
coming? The hurricane was NOT a surprise. They saw a level 5 hurricane
several days in advance of it hitting the land of the US and they did NOTHING.
They did not immediately call for and oversee the evacuation of ALL the
country's citizens in it's path BEFORE the hurricane hit.
- More than 10,000 people are feared dead!
- Over one million U.S.citizens could be homeless.
- America needs compassionate people to protect it's citizens
and not only look out for the interests of the oil conglomerates, bankers
and the Fortune 500 corporations.
- Read what Cuba did when their leaders saw hurricane Ivan
approaching and the actions they took in the days they had leading up to
the day Ivan hit land:
- Enough is enough is enough. They all must go.
- FIRE EVERYONE OF THEM NOW.
- Michael Shore