- I cannot believe that NO ONE has reported the following
FACT -- namely that Michael Moore owes his entire career to a break that
was coincidentally given to him by a member of the Bush Crime Family --
Bush cousin Kevin Rafferty.
- I was astonished to read the book pictured at the top
of this article -- STUPID WHITE MEN -- especially the sections I am going
to outline to all readers of THE KENTROVERSY PAPERS. Incidentally, the
version of the book that the following was taken from was the hardcover
edition -- the pagation might be different if the reader is using the paperback
edition of the book.
- Chapter Two of this book is entitled DEAR GEORGE -- and
here are some excerpts (pgs. 29-30):
- "You and I -- we're like family. Our personal connection
goes back many years. Neither of us has cared to publicize it, for all
the obvious reasons -- mostly because no one would believe it. But because
of something personal, something that the Bush family did, my life was
- "Let's some clean and admit it: it was your cousin
Kevin who shot ROGER & ME.
- "At the time I made the movie, I didn't know that
your mother and Kevin's mother were sisters. I just thought Kevin, whom
I'd met when he was shooting his own film at a cross burning in Michigan,
was one of those bohemian artist types who lived in Greenwich Village.
Kevin had made a great film, Atomic cafe, and on a lark I asked him if
he would come to Flint, Michigan, and teach me how to make a movie. To
my astonishment, he said yes, and so for one week in February of 1987,
Kevin Rafferty and Anne Bohlen traipsed around Flint with me, showing me
how to work the equipment, giving me invaluable tips on how to make a documentary.
Without your cousin's generosity, I don't know if ROGER & ME would
have ever been made.
- "I remember the day your dad was inaugurated as
President. I was editing the film in a ratty old editing room in D.C. and
decided to go down to watch him be sworn in on the Capitol steps. How weird
was it to see your cousin Kevin, my mentor, sitting next to you up on the
- [ ... ]
- "Months later, when the film was released, your
dad, the President, ordered a print of ROGER & ME sent to Camp David
one weekend for the family to watch. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall..."
- First of all, I do not believe that Moore did NOT know
to whom Kevin Rafferty was related. The globalists are notorious name-droppers,
and with a name as big as the President of the USA to drop, I do not find
it credible that he wouldn't have mentioned this to Moore.
- Fast-forward to pg. 250 of STUPID WHITE MEN and this
following passage can be read -- in the chapter entitled EPILOGUE:
- "Bush glared at me and withdrew his hand. "Kevin
with you?" he asked me suddenly. Huh? Kevin? Was this some secret
codeword to alert the bodyguard that it was time to Linda Blair my neck?
Then it hit me --- he was asking about his cousin, Kevin Rafferty, the
filmmaker who'd helped me out with ROGER & ME. I hadn't worked with
Kevin in twelve years --- why was he asking me about this? I didn't know
what to say.
- "Uh, no, he's not here," I mumbled.
- "Well, give him my best," he said.
- "Sure," I responded.
- "Leaving are you?" he asked.
- "Yes," I replied. "Right now."
- He gave me that famous Bush smirk again, nodded his head
as if to say good riddance, and then turned and left."
- Moore then spends the next two pages recounting meetings
with Neil Bush, Dorothy Bush, and Jeb Bush --- whom Moore described their
meeting as "chilling."
- But that's not all...
- It appears that Moore's literary agent is the brother
of Clintonista Rahm Emmanuel, a chap named Ari Emmanuel. Rahm, who is currently
representing the 5th district of Illinois in Congress -- is rumored to
have been the Mossad mole in the Clinton White House -- whose codename
was MEGA. This is according to a July 31, 2004 news item on whatreallyhappened.com.
- So, is Michael Moore the EVERYMAN he claims and pretends
to be? Or, does Moore owe his entire filmmaking career to the kindness
of the Bush Crime Family?
- I present the evidence -- and allow you dear reader --
to make up your own mind.
- I have my opinion however...
- The following sources have been used in the creation
of this Kentroversy Paper:
- Moore, Michael - Stupid White Men, HarperCollins, New
York, NY USA, 2001, pgs. 29-31 & 250-252.
Guess Who Michael Moore's Agent Is?
July 31, 2004
- © 2005 THE KENTROVERSY PAPERS