- On October 16, 2004 President Bush signed into law the
Global Anti-Semitism Review Act. It establishes a special department within
the U.S. State Department to monitor global anti-Semitism, reporting annually
- This is more "Hate Crimes" legislation, orchestrated
by the international Jewish religious, educational, and fraternal organization,
B'nai B'rith, and its Anti-Defamation League. The new "Department
of Global Anti-Semitism" is designed to make critics of Israel not
only into "anti-Semites" but ultimately into "domestic terrorists."
- But first, what is anti-Semitism? Simple: It is the racist
belief that Jews, because of heredity, are evil, greedy, corrupting, subversive,
degenerate, etc. Hitler believed this. So do the KKK and certain "Christian
identity" and white supremacist groups.
- Such dehumanization of Jews is evil, un-Christian, un-American.
- On the other hand, if the actions of individual Jews,
Jewish institutions, Jewish religious or secular leaders, or the nation
Israel have been evil, then vehement criticism is not anti-Semitic. It
is courageous and laudable. Certainly, the Biblical prophets, including
Christ, engaged in vitriolic criticism of the sinful nation Israel and
its false leaders. No one considers them anti-Semitic.
- TWISTED DEFINITIONS OF "ANTI-SEMITISM"
- However, in its "Report on Global Anti-Semitism"
and "Global Anti-Semitism Report," the U.S. State Department
ignores the above perspectives. Here is a list of beliefs or activities
the U.S. government now considers anti-Semitic:
- 1. Any assertion "that the Jewish community controls
government, the media, international business and the financial world"
- 2. "Strong anti-Israel sentiment" is anti-Semitic.
- 3. "Virulent criticism" of Israel's leaders,
past or present, is anti-Semitic. According to the State Department, anti-Semitism
occurs when a swastika is portrayed in a cartoon decrying the behavior
of a past or present Zionist leader. Thus, a cartoon that includes a swastika
to criticize Ariel Sharon's brutal 2002 invasion of the West Bank, raining
"hell-fire" missiles on hapless Palestinian men, women and children,
is anti-Semitic. Similarly, when the word "Zionazi" is used to
describe Sharon's saturation bombing in Lebanon in 1982 (killing 17,500
innocent refugees), it is also "anti-Semitic."
- 4. Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious
leaders or literature (especially the Talmud and Kabbalah) is anti-Semitic.
- 5. Criticism of the U.S. government and Congress for
being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community (including
AIPAC) is anti-Semitic.
- 6. Criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting
globalism (the "New World Order") is anti-Semitic.
- 7. Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for
inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ is anti-Semitic.
- 8. Diminishing the "six million" figure
of Holocaust victims is anti-Semitic.
- 9. Calling Israel a "racist" state is anti-Semitic.
- 10. Asserting that there exists a "Zionist Conspiracy"
- 11. Claiming that Jews and their leaders created the
Bolshevik Revolution in Russia is anti-Semitic.
- 12. Making "derogatory statements about Jewish
persons" is anti-Semitic.
- 13. Denying spiritually disobedient Jews the biblical
right to re-occupy Palestine is anti-Semitic.
- 14. Alleging that Mossad was behind the 9/11 attack
- ANTI-SEMITISM IS A "HATE CRIME"
- In the Global Anti-Semitism Report, State Department
spokespersons Ambassador Edward O'Donnell and the head of the office of
global anti-Semitism, Ambassador Michael B. Kozak, defend the State Department's
definitions. O'Donnell's statement that he wants to "end all anti-Semitism
and other hate crimes" reveals that he considers anti-Semitism a hate
crime. Presumably, he would like such a "crime" to be punished.
- These State Department reports repeatedly equate "strong,
anti-Israel sentiment" and criticism of matters Jewish with "hate."
They give no recognition to the possibility that such criticism might be
sincerely motivated not by hate but by moral indignation or even love for
the Jewish people.
- The Report on Global Anti-Semitism repeatedly calls for
passage, both nationally and internationally, of "hate crime"
legislation. These laws, the brainchild of B'nai B'rith/ADL, also have
as their ultimate goal making it a "hate crime" to criticize
Jews, matters Jewish, or the state of Israel.
- The Report on Global Anti-Semitism reeks with B'nai B'rith/ADL
logic, phraseology, and evidence of their incredible worldwide organizational
and statistic-gathering capacities. It contains thirty-three pages of minute
documentation of "anti-Semitic incidents" in fifty-eight countries
of the world, documentation which only B'nai B'rith/ADL, with its offices
in more than fifty countries, could compile or even be that vitally interested
in. Without a doubt, as with hate laws, this Global Anti-Semitism Review
Act is their creation.
- CRITICISM-FREE ZONE FOR JEWS
- Thus, the Department of Anti-Semitism, applauded and
advised by B'nai B'rith/ADL, is working to create a worldwide "criticism-free
zone" for Jews in the "New World Order" that is coming.
This report ignores whether criticisms of matters Jewish are true. What
must be defended are the sensitivities of the Jewish people! Consequently,
relating such unflattering realities as the anti-Christian, anti-Gentile
contents of the Talmud and Kabbalah, Jewish origins of bolshevism, Jewish
dominance of Hollywood and the media, Jewish control of Congress through
AIPAC, Zionist atrocities and abrasiveness in the Middle East is anti-Semitic.
It is "hate." It does not matter that such facts can be easily
and extensively documented, often from impeccable Jewish sources such as
the Encyclopedia Judaica.
- All such anti-Semitism, this report says, is a "scourge,"
an "intolerable burden," which "for an increasingly interdependent
worldmust be ended."
- On the other hand, according to the U.S. State Department,
there does exist some possibility that "objective criticism"
of Israel and its leaders can be tolerated - that is, just as long as such
criticism does not "cross the line" and become "strong anti-Israel
sentiment" and "virulent." Such criticism should not "demonize"
Jews, Jewish religious or political leaders, or the state of Israel.
- However, what may be considered "virulence"
or "demonization" by Zionists may be seen as nothing more than
salty truth-telling by critics of Israel. Hypocritically, the State Department
itself is not above "demonizing" strong critics of Israel in
the most "virulent" terms as a "plague" and "scourge"
- TURNING "ANTI-SEMITISM" INTO "DOMESTIC
- The State Department's twisted definition of anti-Semitism
provides exponential opportunities to persecute Bible-believing Christians,
anti-war activists, Moslems, as well as publishers and broadcasters in
the years ahead. In fact, by turning "strong" criticism of the
American/Zionist coalition into "anti-Semitism and other hate crimes,"
the State Department opens the door to eventual characterization of those
who criticize Israel as not only anti-Semites but also as "domestic
- Here's how it can be done:
- Today, those who raise funds in America to support America's
and Israel's terrorist enemies are arrested as "domestic terrorists."
But what if articulate Americans provided something else, potentially even
more valuable to Israel's enemies: "strong criticism" of Israel?
Such could weaken Israel morally in the sight of the world, giving justification
to the claims of her terrorist enemies. Should they also be punished?
- As the Second World War was beginning in 1939, Charles
Lindberg was publicly critical of international Jews for inveigling America
into a war to destroy Hitler. Lindberg believed that Hitler should be allowed
to do what he wanted to do most, move east and destroy "Jewish Communism"
- In 1944, 30 Americans, who agreed with Lindberg, were
arrested for the crime of "sedition," weakening America's resolve
in the fight against fascism. Later investigation under the Freedom of
Information Act revealed that the ADL, attempting to equate criticism of
international Jews with Nazism, had entirely created the FBI case.
- Records revealed that the ADL was "only warming
up" by pursuing sedition convictions against 30 innocent Americans.
Their ultimate ambition was to imprison prominent critics of evil Jewish
leadership, especially Charles Lindberg. Fortunately, ADL's attempt to
transform 30 critics of international Jews into "Nazis" failed
when the judge died and the case was dissolved.
- Today, America and Israel are allies in the "war
on terror." Tomorrow, especially if the war on terror intensifies
and America and Israel cooperate even more closely, criticism of America's
ally in the war on terrorism may be construed as "aiding and abetting
the enemy." Such "strong criticism" or anti-Semitism may
be seen as not only weakening Israel, but America itself.
- Turning millions of Americans into anti-Semites for criticizing
Israel is thus a transition toward ADL's ultimate goal: making such persons
"enemies of the war on terror," i.e., "domestic terrorists."
- They then can be prosecuted under Homeland Security laws.
- CANADA: ALREADY MAKING "ANTI-SEMITES" INTO
- In Canada, we are seeing exactly this happen. Ernst Zundel
is a Holocaust revisionist who doubts that a full six million Jews were
deliberately murdered by the Nazis, largely by gassing. He asserts that
untold numbers of Jews in German internment camps, especially in the last
years of the war, died not in gas chambers, but as a result of massive,
well-documented typhus epidemics, which also killed countless Poles, Gypsies,
Russians, etc. Yet in Canada, thanks to ADL/B'nai B'rith, it is a "hate
crime" to lesson to any degree the six million figure of Holocaust
dead, or that most of them died in gas chambers. Such diminishment is anti-Semitism,
a "hate crime" punishable by harsh fines and imprisonment. Several
years ago Zundel was deported from his home in Tennessee back to Canada
to spend more than two years in solitary confinement in a Canadian prison.
He was then deported back to his native Germany where he remains in prison.
- Under what charge have Canadian authorities been holding
- You guessed it. He is a "terrorist threat!"
- So it will be for millions of Americans tomorrow if ADL/B'nai
B'rith have their way and the Department of Anti-Semitism's twisted definitions
of anti-Semitism are allowed to stand.
- The Department of Global Anti-Semitism is informing the
world who the "domestic terrorists" of tomorrow will be.
- They are you and I.
- WHAT CAN WE DO?
- We can do plenty!
- Call our members of Congress toll-free at 1-877-762-8762
- Call the U.S. State Department comment line at 1-202-647-4000
- Demand that all funding and authority for the development
of the Department of Anti-Semitism be rescinded.
- Demand that Congressional hearings be held to re-formulate
a workable, balanced definition of "anti-Semitism" - one that
protects Bible-believing Christians, critics of Israel, and Moslems from
persecution as "anti-Semites."
- Also, call into talk shows, especially large, syndicated
- Since the threat of hate laws is "taboo" on
most large shows, do not tell the talk show operator that you want to comment
on that subject. If the topic of the day is even remotely related to the
issue of free speech, terrorism, the Mid-East, etc., begin with those topics
but quickly move the discussion to the threat of hate laws. Describe how
free speech is lost in Canada; how eleven Christians were arrested under
Pennsylvania's hate law; how the "Department of Anti-semitism"
would make many Americans into anti-semites.
- Talk show hosts: For an interview with Rev. Ted Pike
on the "Department of Anti-Semitism," call 503-631-3808.
- For many articles on "hate crimes" legislation
and B'nai B'rith's role in creating it, visit www.truthtellers.org.
- For a gripping 80-minute video documentary by Ted Pike,
"Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians," at $24.90 postpaid,
call 503-631-3808, order online, or write
- National Prayer Network, P.O. Box 828, Clackamas, OR