- A "Far Side" cartoon describes our innocence
- A slave rowing a Viking ship puts up his hand and calls
to the whip master: "Yoo-hoo! Oh, yoo-hoo... I think I'm getting a
- Like this man, most people cling to the belief that our
leaders represent our interests.
- "Yoo, hoo, Mr. Bush, you lied about Iraq having
weapons of mass destruction."
- At an elite gathering, Bush peered under his lectern
and quipped: "Where are those weapons of mass destruction?"
- A tiny cabal of international bankers chooses our "leaders".
This clique, which subtly controls every significant facet of our society
is gradually establishing an global Orwellian police state. Much of the
upper and middle class has been duped to think they are building a better
- Prove it, you say?
- "The Naked Capitalist" by W.C. Skousen
(available at www.abe.com & www.bookfinder.com)
is yet another smoking gun. It is based on the revelations contained in
Professor Carroll Quiqley's "Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World
in Our Time." (1966)
- Quiqley, a Professor of History at the Foreign Service
School at Georgetown University was a trusted insider who had access to
their private archives. He felt the plot, which he supported, was too important
to be kept hidden. However, shortly after publication, his book was taken
off the market.
- Cleon Skoussen was an FBI agent for 16 years and the
Police Chief of Salt Lake City for four years. His "The Naked Capitalist"
distills the most shocking evidence from Quigley's daunting 1300-page book.
- At just 122 pages, "The Naked Capitalist" (1970)
is a concise, lucid and absolutely convincing account of the international
banker conspiracy. Historians who have largely ignored this material have
betrayed the public trust.
- OUR PREDICAMENT
- Quigley confirms that a network of banking dynasties
has, in Skousen's words, "acquired a choke-hold on the affairs of
practically the entire human race." According to Quigley, they include
"Baring, Lazard, Erlanger, Warburg, Schroder, Selingman, the Speyers,
Mirabaud, Malet, and above all Rothschild and Morgan." (Citations
are from "Tragedy and Hope", 51-52)
- Quigley confirms that, starting with the Bank of England
in 1694, these dynasties organized themselves in a system of central banks
that charge their respective nations billions of dollars in interest for
the privilege of using currency backed by the nations' own credit. In other
words, they have carried off a swindle of monstrous proportions.
- Quigley quotes William Gladstone who as Chancellor of
the Exchequer said in 1852: "The government itself was not to be a
substantive power in matters of Finance, but was to leave the Money Power
supreme and unquestioned." (325)
- Put another way, a private credit monopoly controls the
purse strings of all the world's governments.
- Able to create money out of nothing, they naturally grabbed
as much of the world's real wealth as they could. Quigley writes about
the formation of their American cartels: "The period 1884-1933 was
the period of financial capitalism in which investment bankers moving into
commercial banking and insurance on the one side, and into railroading
and heavy industry on the other were able to mobilize enormous wealth and
wield enormous economic, political and social power." (71)
- Indeed their representatives, the "Eastern Establishment"
i.e. the Morgans and now the Rockefellers run the United States. (72) The
principle mechanism is the Council on Foreign Relations.
- According to Quigley, the ultimate goal is "nothing
less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands
able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of
the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled ...by the central
banks...acting in concert." (324)
- Quigley confirms that the bankers have usurped mankind's
collective instincts by financing the Socialist and Communist movements.
Bankers love big government because the ultimate monopoly is the State.
Through it, they can take over their competition and control debt, resources,
market demand and labor.
- Speaking of the Communist takeover of the US government
in the 1930's and 1940's, Quigley writes, "it must be understood that
the power that these energetic left-wingers exercised was never their own
power of Communist power but was ultimately the power of the international
financial coterie." (954)
- In other words, millions of idealists committed to human
brotherhood and equality were (and are) duped into advancing a totalitarian
scheme to concentrate wealth and power in the hands of the super rich.
More savvy Leftists, Communists, Feminists and Globalists continue to prosper
while unctuously pretending to serve humanity.
- The Money Power controls the debate and encourages gridlock
by backing all political shades and marginalizing anyone who shines the
spotlight on them. (Ever wonder why Noam Chomsky never mentions international
bankers and the credit system?) The media is controlled through direct
ownership and advertising.
- Quigley writes: "To Morgan all political parties
were simply organizations to be used, and the firm always was careful to
keep a foot in all camps. Morgan himself, Dwight Morrow and other partners
were allied with the Republicans; Russell C. Lewffingwell was allied with
the Democrats; Grayson Murphy was allied with the extreme Right; and Thomas
W. Lamont was allied with the Left." (945)
- The Lamont family was "sponsors and financial angels
to almost a score of extreme Left organizations including the Communist
Party itself." (945)
- A small cabal of people who are not even citizens hold
the financial purse strings of every nation.
- This goes a long way to explaining "globalization"
and the push to one-world government. It explains the assault on race,
religion, nation and family. The bankers want a homogeneous world that
offers no basis of resistance.
- It explains why in a time of supposed security danger,
the southern border of the US is practically porous. The bankers want to
undermine America's European character, which it perceives as a threat.
- It explains the war on Iraq, and the fact that there
is no opposition in the mainstream parties or press. This war desecrates
a cradle of civilization and assails Islam. It is also an opportunity to
create more debt and enrich the bankers and their corporate allies.
- It explains 9-11, the Patriot Repression Act and the
phony "War on Terror."
- It explains the depraved mass media and stupefying education
system. I could go on but you get the picture. We are krill at the mercy
of a gigantic whale. At the very least, let's not waste energy thinking
we live in a free and open society. Our democracy is a ruse.
- Henry Makow Ph.D. is the inventor of the game Scruples
and author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." His articles exposing
fe-manism and the New World Order can be found at his web site www.savethemales.ca
- He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts
on his site using first names only. firstname.lastname@example.org