- There is a very good reason why the religionists and
their powerful materialistic allies are fighting like tigers to destroy
the secular scientific case for survival after death.
- This is because whenever we speak to people who once
lived on Earth and are now living in the normally invisible part of the
universe, the message is always the same via mediums, it never varies:
- "There is no place here just reserved for Christians
or anybody else, we all survive the death of our physical bodies."
- This is desperately bad news for the professional priests,
they know only too well that they will lose their power over the minds
of people if the scientific proof of survival ever reaches mainstream media
and educational outlets. All the crazy religious killing will come to an
end when people eventually find out they are fighting over nothing whatsoever
apart from mythology gone completely mad.
- Those scientists who have been fanatically following
Einstein and the Vatican's ridiculous big bang theory will be made to look
silly, and this is one thing that intellectuals and academics hate more
than anything - being proved wrong. Hence this alliance of religionists
and materialists against uncomfortable discoveries in physics - the scientific
discovery of the so-called spirit world.
- These 'experts' are fighting for their very existence
against a huge tide of truth. Scientific teaching across every discipline,
including psychology and philosophy, starts from the false base that the
mind and brain are the same, that death is the end of everything.
- This suits all the priests perfectly as it makes their
supernatural absurdities the only alternative and it keeps their lucrative
monopoly on the vast life after death industry. Keep the masses in ignorance
is the name of the establishment game, just the same as it has been for
thousands of years.
- Michael Roll Website: The secular scientific case for survival after death.
- So, Rudolf xxxx, you (now) agree with the followers of
our great English scientists Sir William Crookes and Sir Oliver Lodge that
we all survive the death of our physical bodies, that we all possess a
soul that separates from the dead physical body: even that it's possible
to communicate via mediums with those in the etheric wavelengths?
- This is what your hero Einstein thinks of us who are
reading survival as a secular subject without any connection with priestcraft:
- "I don't believe that the individual survives the
death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear
or ridiculous egotism." -- Albert Einstein, New York Times, April
- Now, jump across to Ronald Pearson who has extended Newtonian
physics to fit in with discoveries of subatomic forces going much faster
than Einstein's (now discredited) speed limit of light. Dr. Louis Essen
gave Ronald Pearson his tickets to the Sir Isaac Newton Conference that
was held in Russia. Essen was too old to travel.
- Also, check the papers of our Nobel Laureate for Physics,
Professor B.D. Josephson, who is working from the Cavendish Laboratory
at Cambridge University where Rutherford split the atom. Rutherford thought
Einstein's theory of relativity was a joke! As Essen comments, he would
not have thought it funny if he knew it would set scientific endeavour
back 100 years - 1905 to 2005.
- Josephson is a member of the Society for Psychical Research
and his papers point to the discoveries of subatomic forces that behave
in a seemingly paranormal manner - move much faster than the speed of light,
and like so-called ghosts, pass effortlessly through matter. We now know
we are all made of invisible stuff, therefore it's no longer so fantastic
to have something invisible break away from the dead physical body...only
a 'space suit' we have used for our short stay on Earth.
- We now have a rational scientific explanation to account
for why our ignorant ancestors invented all these dangerous and divisive
religions that are tearing the world apart. Also for all the 'ghost' stories
down through the centuries. We have discovered people in the invisible
part of the universe, who for the most part are just as thick and prejudiced
as when they were on Earth, not angels, devils, gods or big daddy God himself.
- Let's all now follow the censored work of the great English
philosopher Thomas Paine:
- "My country is the world and my religion is to do
- He was wanted dead or alive in Christian England when
he wrote this in 1794.
- Michael Roll