- On June 10, 2004, the city of Guadalajara witnessed undoubtely
the most spectacular UFO fleet sighting in known history.
- At 12:30 PM, the sky over the city became filled with
hundreds of sphere-shaped objects grouped together in a massive formation
and all moving in unison - like a spectacle straight from a major Hollywood
- The number of luminous spheres was in the hundreds, and
among them, in a certain spot within the formation was a much bigger craft,
disc-shaped, which might have been controlling the whole armada.
- At 12:30 PM, local resident Miguel Aguila was shocked
to see the spectacle in the sky and took his videocamera and began recording
the stunning event. The result is a truly incredible video by Mr. Aguila
lasting for several minutes and showing the astonishing parade in great
detail as the day was very clear the clouds contrasted with the objects
- At the same time in another area of the city, Miguel
Dominguez became aware that a strange movement was taking place in the
sky. He realized that much of the sky was shining and seemed that a uniform
mass of blinking objects was moving very slowly across it. Mr. Dominguez
reacted and promptely grabbed his videocamera and caught the mysterious
phenomena on tape.
- Seeing through the camera's viewfinder when zooming in,
Mr. Dominguez noticed these were in fact a large number of luminous sphere
objects, literally hundreds of them, moving very slow in perfect harmony
and syncronization passing by the clouds behind. An incredible sighting
as Miguel Dominguez recalled.
- THE BIG DISC
- While taping, Miguel Aguila noticed a bigger object among
the formation...a different-shaped object highlighted because of its size.
It was not sphere-shaped like all the others but seemed different so Mr.
Aguila applied the zoom and made a good shot of the object, revealing its
shape clearly on tape. It was obviously different because of its disc shape,
white color and definitely bigger in size. Mr. Aguila was amazed and wondered
if this bigger craft could be in some way the leader of the entire group.
As Miguel Aguila recalled when interviewed on national television: "It
- Daniel Monraz, Mexico's respected researcher and journalist
showed the tapes to the scientists at the Instituto de Meteorologia y Astronomia
de Guadalajara and after meticulous study the posibility of balloons was
- The case and videos was released by Jaime Maussan on
national television and all Mexican ufologists, as well as the viewing
audience, were stunned seeing the amazing images by Miguel Aguila and Miguel
- Many thoughts came to Mr. Aguila's mind in random sequence
while taping but he kept the camera rolling and recorded exceptional evidence
of one of the most intriguing and important graphic documents in ufo history...a
day that will certainly remembered by the Guadalajara citizens as the day
when they received a colossal visit from some distant place in space.
- A complete investigation was made on this case. The incident
still remain unexplained.
- Santiago Yturria