- We might get some early insight into the violence
in London by considering some timeline items.
- As of July, 2005, the Chicago Special Federal Prosecutor,
Patrick Fitzgerald, reportedly had witnesses who already testified before
the Special Federal Grand Jury in the outing of a deep cover CIA operative,
Valerie Plame, wife of former U.S. Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson 4th, who
had publicly criticized George W. Bush for using false data as to Saddam
supposedly using uranium, yellow cake it is called, from Niger.
- Two or more grand jury witnesses ostensibly testified
that George W. Bush himself was aware that Bush White House chief honcho,
Karl Rove, was reportedly going to leak data as to Valerie Plame, as a
reprisal against her husband for publicly panning Bush.
- The federal grand jury already had subpoenas reportedly
served and/or testimony received, from and/or about Jeff Gannon, male prostitute
that visited some 200 times, on one-day passes, at Bush's White House apartment,
according to U.S. Secret Service records. Those documents, however, do
not reflect whether Gannon departed the White House after one day each
- Some witnesses assert that Gannon received the data as
to Valerie Plame directly from George W. Bush himself and that reputed
journalist Gannon ostensibly conveyed it to
- Time Magazine reporter Mathew Cooper, who agrees to now
testify after being threatened with contempt of court, and convey the same
reportedly to New York Times reporter Judith Miller now jailed
for refusing to testify before the Special Federal Grand Jury.
- [As to Jeff Gannon, visiti our archives at rense.com
as to our series as to Bush and the male prostitute, "The Gannon Cannon".
- Fitzgerald also subpoenaed the records of transmissions
from Air Force One, Bush's airplane. Unless the subpoena is disobeyed,
the resultant items might seem to support other testimony that George W.
Bush himself is subject to prosecution for a Federal Criminal Offense in
blowing the "cover" of Valerie Plame.
- A note about espionage protocol. Covert espionage operatives
are usually informed ahead of time of an upcoming violent event, such as
a high-level bombing or political assassination, by a strange item in the
mass media. A few examples.
- Just prior to the public execution of President John
F. Kennedy while traveling in an open car, Time Magazine ran a ghastly
drawing on its cover showing JFK looking like a dead man, a ghost, sitting
in his rocking chair because of his long ailing back.
- Similarly, Time Magazine, just prior to the assassination
of Robert F. Kennedy, ran a cover story depicting Bobby as a foolish child
in a polka dot baby's outfit.
- The day before the attempted assassination of newly inauguated
President Ronald Reagan, in 1981, was a boxed in item in many mass media
newspapers. It stated that just released data shows that a member of British
royalty, a prominent militaristic Tory, secretly traveled across the U.S.
in 1968, to elicit American elite aid to overthrow the British Labour Government
- Covert intelligence dirty tricksters are trained to watch
for these tip-offs of upcoming bloodshed events.
- So it should come as no surprise that on July 4, 2005,
the Queen's news trumpet, the Chicago Tribune, published a possible upcoming
mass murder tip-off, of the then upcoming London bombings of July 7, 2005.
(According to ownership disclosures required by postal regulations, each
newspaper must publish once a year, often way back behind the grocery page,
details of the news outlets ownership. The top British royals are major
owners of Tribune Company, parent firm of a presslord empire that
includes the Chicago Tribune. This media empire gets their pulp and other
newsprint from Canadian Jesuit facilities, by way of a perpetual contract
originally signed by the King of England in the 19th Century.)
- The lengthy Chicago Tribune story was headlined "The
queen's eyes in Chicago" July 4, 2005. (We shall attempt to attach
herewith a copy.) Notice this item referring to a date 1901:
- "1901. After going bankrupt building a Chicago elevated
transit line, Charles Yerkes WENT TO ENGLAND AND BUILT THE FIRST SUBSURFACE
TRANSIT LINE IN LONDON THAT EVOLVED INTO THE CURRENT UNDERGROUND TRAIN
SYSTEM." (Emphasis added.)
- To farflung covert dirty tricksters was this the tip-off
of upcoming events required by espionage procedures? Advance warning of
the London bombings?
- Prior to September11, 2001, namely on Saturday, August
18, 2001, the New York Times published a strange story about mysterious
squatters secretly living on the 91st floor of one of the Twin Towers of
the World Trade Center. Following 9-11, neither the New York Times nor
any other media outlet mentioned this strange prior story. We later attached
an actual copy from the New York Times archives to one of our stories in
this series, Overthrow of the American Republic.
- Notice what was pending at the time public attention
was diverted by the London bombings including of their very deep in the
- (1) An unofficial , that is Ad Hoc Committe of the U.S.
House of Representatives was quietly considering Resolutions of Impeachment
against the occupant and resident of the White House, George W. Bush. Includrd
were charges of treason for starting a war without vote of Congress. and
on knowingly false and fraudulent data. Including the Bush White House
being blackmailed out of U.S. Military secrets by his homosexual activities
reportedly with Jeff Gannon and also the once longtime Mayor of Knoxville,
Tennessee, Victor Ashe, who left his Knoxville post and was by Bush shipped
out of the U.S. to be the Ambassador to Poland, and thus unavailable for
questioning by Congressmen. This part of the homosexual media and poilitical
underground has been used by the Red Chinese Secret Police to blackmail
U.S. weapons secrets out of the Bush White House. [Visit
"Overthrow", part 24 www.skolnicksreport.com
- The Ad Hoc Impeachment Resoloution Committee is apparently
bi-partisan composed of 40 Democrats and 30 Republicans.
- Israeli Intelligence, The Mossad, apparently told
the London police authorities in advance of the London bombings what might
happen. Because a great number of London security police were in Scotland
to protect Bush and Blair at G-8 Super Bankers Conference, only a skeleton
police force was available in London. So The Mossad warning was not considered.
To clean up possible mention of the bombings being a high-level inside
job of a portion of the Anglo-American Aristocracy to protect
Bush/Bair/Queen, the London authorities reversed the apparent actual facts
and said that the London police informed The Mossad ahead of time.
- The Impeachment of Bush Resolutions were reportedly set
to be revealed on July 11, 2005.
- (2.) Other accusations were quietly pending against Queen
of England stooge and scapegoat Tony Blair at the time of the London bombings.
- (3.) Some of our websites from as far back as 2000, have
posted the document showing that the Bushies have a joint account with
Queen Elizabeth 2nd amounting to One Hundred Billion Dollars, in the Queen's
private bank, Coutts Bank London, as shown, arranged by the secret code
of Alan Greenspan, head of the Federal Reserve. Daddy Bush was a
private business partner with Saddam Hussein and shared many billions of
dollars shaken down from the weak Persian Gulf oil-soaked sheikdoms. [Visit
www.skolnicksreport.com item "The Secrets of Timothy McVeigh".]
- Saddam retains (whether actually in U.S. custody
or a double in custody or Saddam kept in some foreign embassy); a
large financial interest in the Bushie-Queen joint account.
- According to the December 19, 2001 issue of London Financial
Times, the Queen ordered the head of her private bank to become a part
of the Bushie worldwide enterprise, Carlyle Group.
- Shortly after the 9-11 high-level inside job, knocking
down the Twin Towers with internal explosives, we posted a story that Israeli
intelligence, The Mossad, wanted to inform the Bush White House and the
Bush Justice Department of the upcoming violence in Lower Manhattan. Upon
being rebuffed, the Israelis used the French CIA to so inform Bush and
his Justice Department which likewise refused to consider the prior warning.
- Stories published in Europe and mostly censored by the
U.S. monopoly press, detailed how the Spanish Secret Political Police apparently
orchestrated the March, 2005, bombings of trains in Madrid that killed
hundreds. Spain's spy agency sought to blame it on Basque and other extremists.
Actually it was done on behalf of the re-emerging crowned heads of Europe,
once called the Hapsburgs, including Spain King Juan Carlos.
- The Spanish King, late in 2004, met with Bush at Bush's
ranch along with Vicente Fox, President of Mexico. Bush secretly agreed
to surrender to Mexico's sovereignty parts of southern California, Arizona,
New Mexico, and Texas. Such a secret arrangement is not only violative
of the U.S. Constitution but reverses centures of worldwide history. Hoping
to survive, a nation's leader does not seek to give away territory taken
over from a previous war. The parts of U.S. states were won by the U.S.
as a result of the U.S.-Mexico War of 1849. George W. Bush commits treason
to reverse the same.
- Some in the United Kingdom are trying to start a groundswell,
that Moslems resident in England, be rounded up and thrown out of the country
at once. This apparently a result of local media starting a vicious blame
campaign without considering the London bombings being a high-level dirty
bloody trick of a portion of the Anglo-American Aristocracy.
- (4.) As an indication of a high-level plot, not involving
Moslems except possibly as patsies and dupes, the United Kingdom authorities,
about a hour before the London bombings, cut off most if not all cell phone
traffic. Also arbitrarily cut-off was a great deal of U.K. out-going
internet traffic. As part of the BIG LIE, are the U.K. authorities,
whitewashing Bush/Blair?Queen, going to deny this as well?
- Can George W. Bush, quilty of treason and other offenses
against the American people and the U.S. Constitution, be as a practical
matter, subject to Impeachment in the midst of the London bombings furor?
- Will the commonfolk in England be understanding of possible
expected details of a high-level inside job, orchestrated by the Secret
Political Police for and on behalf of the British Monarchy?
- Can the U.S. and the U.K. avoid martial law hysteria
whipped up by the Aristocracy to cancel the U.S. Constitution and the unwritten
- Do you have any ideas to aid and assist independent
bloggers, condemned by the Establishment as being merely "Junkyard
Dogs", for fighting off the BIG LIE as to the true nature of the London
- Is the only remedy now to consider the possibility of
chopping off the heads of the Anglo-American Aristocracy for these brazen,
barbaric crimes done to consolidate their power?
- (We shall attempt to attach July 4, 2005 story of Chicago
- Lots more coming. Stay tuned.
- Mr. Skolnick's Reports are posted and archived at www.skolnicksreport.com
Together with his co-authored The Middle-Finger News, they are posted and
- also posted and archived through
- Skolnick is co-host with Lenny Bloom on a growing, popular
maximum power Internet radio program, FM-quality worldwide, ON-LINE LIVE
and ARCHIVED at www.cloakanddagger.de CHECK SCHEDULE for time it is on.
- Recently published, the book, "Ahead of the Parade"
by Sherman H. Skolnick, A Who's Who of Treason & High Crimes---Exclusive
Details of Fraud & Corruption of the Monopoly Press, the Banks, the
Bench and the Bar, & the Secret Political Police.
- Can be ordered U.S./Canada 1-800-861-7899.
- Can also supposedly be ordered through amazon.com HOWEVER
recently they blockaded their own marketing and sales of this controversial
book by demanding twice the listed price.
- About once a year is published a heavy packet of printed
stories by Skolnick. To get a copy, send $5.00 (U.S. FUNDS ONLY) plus a
stamped, self-addressed BUSINESS size envelope [ # 10 envelope, 4-1/8 x
9-1/2 ] WITH THREE U.S. FIRST CLASS STAMPS ON IT, to Citizen's Committee
To Clean Up The Courts, Sherman H. Skolnick, Chairman, 9800 So. Oglesby
Ave., Chicago IL 60617-4870.
- Want to get on Skolnick's e-mail list to get, soon as
issued, Skolnick'S Reports, and The Middle-Finger News, or to stay on the
e-mail list if you are already there? To find out how, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BE SURE TO PUT IN SUBJECT LINE OF E-MAIL, "I want to get on e-mail
- NOTE: Getting on my e-mail list is NOT the same as being
a "member" of www.cloakanddagger.de
- ALSO NOTE: we no longer have a recorded phone message.
Our reports are on www.skolnicksreport.com and two other websites--see
LINKS on our HOME PAGE.
- The queen's eyes in Chicago
- British Consulate celebrates 150 years here.
- `Let's just say things have grown in complexity.'
- By Mike Conklin
Tribune staff reporter
- July 4, 2005
- Americans are celebrating Independence Day, but the British
Consulate in Chicago also has something special to toast. This is the 150th
year for the diplomatic mission here, and two days in 2005 in the life
of Deputy Consul Jonathan Darby show just how far its reach has extended
in that time.
- On the first day, Darby was in Liberal, Kan., in the
far southwest corner of the state, to hobnob with Gov. Kathleen Sebelius
and other VIPs. Darby was Britain's official representative to the community's
Pancake Day, an annual festival it celebrates jointly with Olney, England,
about 45 miles outside of London.
- Twenty-four hours later, Darby was in a penitentiary
in the southeast corner of Nebraska, listening to complaints from a British
subject serving a life sentence. Monitoring Brits in Midwestern U.S. prisons
is also part of the Chicago consulate's responsibilities.
- Pancakes in Kansas? Prisoners in Nebraska? Those certainly
weren't part of the job description in 1855, when Queen Victoria appointed
John E. Wilkins to represent the mighty British empire in the new, promising
hub on the U.S. frontier known as Chicago.
- A lawyer and Canadian mercantile agent, Wilkins' principal
duty as the queen's lone delegate here was to coordinate food exports to
a homeland fighting the Crimean War. Occasionally, he was called on to
perform marriages, register births, locate missing persons, arrange trips
for the indigent and deliver mail to British citizens.
- The queen took an interest in the American diplomatic
outpost. In 1872, she authorized sending thousands of books from London
as a donation in the wake of the 1871 Great Fire.
- When the books arrived, Chicago used them to establish
one of the country's first free municipal libraries.
- "To say that things have changed between then and
now is a description that simply does not do the history justice,"
said Andrew Seaton, current British consul general to Chicago and a career
diplomat with 30 years in foreign officeservice. "Let's just say things
have grown in complexity."
- Today, Seaton oversees a staff of 50 professionals working
from a suite taking an entire floor in the Wrigley Building. They cover
a 13-state, Midwest region that dwarfs Great Britain both geographically
and economically. The consulate promotes trade and investment, arranges
cultural and governmental exchanges, handles visas, and, as Darby's schedule
reflects, represents British interests in an assortment of other ways.
- The Chicago office is one of seven consulates in the
U.S. and, as part of Great Britain's diplomatic mission to this country,
answers to the British Embassy in Washington, D.C. The embassy presents
British political policy at the national level.
- "We do not operate in a vacuum," Seaton said.
"Responding to needs is an important part of what we do."
- Busy times
- Last year, the consulate here processed 18,500 visas,
answered 8,200 telephone inquiries from British citizens, handled 1,200
cases requiring assistance and issued 109 emergency passports.
- "There are something like 73 foreign consulates
in Chicago, and, from my view, the British are at the top of the list both
for volume of work and how they do it," said J.D. Bindenagel, a Chicago
Council on Foreign Relations vice president and former U.S. ambassador
to Germany. "I'm sure many think this world is nothing but formal
balls and cutting ribbons, but I guarantee it's not."
- The trade team here of 20 is one of the largest for any
of the British consul general offices in the U.S.. They work both sides
of the street -- finding markets here for British concerns and encouraging
American companies to locate in the United Kingdom.
- "Chicago and the Midwest are seen as very, very
fertile ground for us," said Seaton, who came here in 2003. "A
big reason is the great diversity we see here, in industries as well as
people. Much of what we do is simple matchmaking."
- The consulate's district is composed of 13 states: Illinois,
Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska,
North and South Dakota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- "I think a lot of their work [in the consulate]
goes unnoticed because, quite frankly, the British tend to blend into this
country so well," said Christine Brenkus, executive director of the
British-American Chamber of Commerce for the Midwest, a Chicago-based organization
independent of the consul general's office. "People probably would
be surprised to know there are 800 British-owned companies in Illinois
- The official relationship between Chicago and Great Britain
extends beyond business and visas. British police officials were here recently
in one of many exchanges to study our law-enforcement practices. The same
initiatives take place in education, where our English as a Second Language
programs are of interest.
- Chicago has an active Sister City relationship with Birmingham,
an industrial city in the west Midlands region of England, which has led
to joint projects between the University of Birmingham and Loyola University
and the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Among other educational pairings: The University of Chicago
and the London School of Economics.
- The consul general's office is frequently called upon
to help coordinate VIP visits, such as Prime Minister Tony Blair's trip
in 1999, when he addressed the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations, or
even last month's visit by the English national soccer team for a Soldier
- The royal family causes ripples for the Chicago office,
whether it's talking to callers -- both British and American -- irate over
the latest tabloid report or lining up a golf match for Prince Andrew,
which it did several years ago when he was here for a promotion.
- This is nothing new: In 1941, then Chicago consul general
Lewis Bernays was asked to entertain the Duke and Duchess of Windsor --
the duke formerly had been King Edward VIII before abdicating for his American-born
duchess, Wallis Simpson -- during a three-hour layover here between trains.
- The Windsors were headed for a Canadian ski trip and,
while the duchess retired to a private room, Bernays and a driver took
the duke up and down the lakefront in an enclosed automobile for a tour
of the city. Meanwhile, others from the consulate transferred the Windsors'
mountain of luggage, plus three Cairn terriers and six personal aides,
to another train station.
- Impact of Diana's death
- No one who worked in the Chicago office will ever forget
the death of Princess Diana in 1997, when American mourners left more than
a ton of flowers in front of the Wrigley Building that were subsequently
distributed to hospitals and senior centers.
- "Everywhere we went, people would come up to you
and say, `You must be so sad,'" recalled Gus Noble, who worked in
the consulate then and now is executive director of the Illinois St. Andrew
Society, a not-for-profit organization to preserve Scottish heritage. "It
wasn't as if we knew her personally. We became professional mourners that
- The feelings haven't always been so warm about the British.
In 1927, former Mayor William "Big Bill" Thompson, running on
an "America First" ticket to regain his City Hall office, got
the Chicago Public Schools superintendent bumped from his job for being
"a stool pigeon of King George" by favoring pro-British books
in the classrooms.
- At the time, Thompson generated a campaign to capitalize
on a wave of anti-British sentiment existing then in the U.S. and rode
it into office. A Chicago court eventually overturned the school board's
decision to fire the superintendent, however.
- "Over the 150 years, our office has been sort of
a litmus test for relations between our countries," Seaton said, "and,
for sure, there have been wrinkles. For the most part, they've been very,
very positive. I am happy to report that's the way they are now."
- - - -
- Great moments in Chicago-U.K. history
- 1855: John E. Wilkins, a lawyer and agent for a Quebec
mercantile firm, was appointed first consul general in Chicago.
- 1860: Here's how the Prince of Wales, later to become
King Edward VII, was introduced to the City Hall press corps by Mayor John
Wentworth at a Tremont Hotel reception: "Boys, this is the prince.
Prince, these are the boys."
- 1861: Wilkins opened an office in St. Louis to establish
the neutrality of British citizens in that area during the Civil War.
- 1869: London theatrical producer Lydia Thompson presented
her "British Blonde" comedy revue in the Crosby Opera House,
a show that introduced burlesque to Chicago with "half-clothed"
women, according to outraged Chicago Times publisher Wilbur Storey.
- 1872: Books from the British, including Queen Victoria,
sent after the Great Fire of 1871 prompted Chicago to found its public
library, a first for this city and one of the earliest in the U.S. for
a major metropolitan area.
- 1889: Inspired by a visit to London's Toynbee Hall settlement
house the previous year, Jane Addams founded Hull House in Chicago's West
- 1892: Englishman Samuel Insull arrived in Chicago to
establish a utilities empire for Thomas Edison that lasted into the 1920s
and included Commonwealth Edison, People's Gas and the city's electric-powered
- 1901: After going bankrupt building a Chicago elevated
transit line, Charles Yerkes went to England and built the first subsurface
train line in London that evolved into its current underground train system.
- 1909: Gordon Selfridge, who started in retailing at Marshall
Field's in Chicago, returned to London to start Selfridge's, which grew
into a world-famous department store chain.
- 1920: Chicago business leader and Sears Roebuck chairman
Julius Rosenwald purchased Encyclopedia Britannica, the legendary, Scottish-born
publication, and moved the headquarters from London to Chicago.
- 1929: Winston Churchill, as ex-chancellor of the Exchequer,
spoke to the Commercial Club of Chicago. This was the first of several
public appearances Churchill made here.
- 1946: Mayor Edward Kelly, plus a blue-ribbon committee,
was aboard the first post-World War II commercial airline flight to London
to meet with United Nations officials about locating their headquarters
here. (They were unsuccessful.)
- 1959: Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh made
a 14-hour official stop here aboard the royal yacht Britannia to attend
the Chicago International Trade Fair, which commemorated the opening of
the St. Lawrence Seaway. They were hosted by Mayor Richard J. Daley and
Conrad Hilton in a black-tie ball.
- 1966: John Lennon of the Beatles apologized in a Chicago
news conference for his remark that "the Beatles are more popular
than Jesus." The comment drew worldwide criticism.
- 1975: Englishman Bill Foulkes, a Manchester United soccer
legend, was named coach of the Chicago Sting, the city's new professional
team in the North American Soccer League. Almost a dozen English players
signed to play for the team in the first season.
- 1976: Edward Heath, former British prime minister, guest-conducted
the Chicago Symphony Orchestra as part of a benefit concert.
- 1993: Lord Mayor Paul Tilsley, of Birmingham, England,
signed a Sister City agreement with Mayor Richard M. Daley.
- 1996: A visit to Chicago by Princess Diana drew a whopping
504 requests for press credentials from Chicago and worldwide media outlets.
- 1999: Prime Minister Tony Blair addressed the Economic
Club of Chicago.
- -- Mike Conklin
- Copyright © 2005,Chicago Tribune