- I have been talking to my fellow soldiers about this
whole situation and I have told them about how the leadership in Washington
is trying to get the American people to silence their criticisms of the
continued lunacy we call the occupation of Iraq.
- I tell them that they are saying to the Congress: "Well,
ya know, our poor soldiers wanna stay and finish the fight in Iraq, but
you people in Washington D.C. are undercutting their morale by bringing
up this 'time table stuff'" and "What the hell are we doing in
Iraq? Do we have a plan?" stuff.
- When I tell this to my fellow soldiers, they immediately
begin to laugh and then they get pissed off that such bullshit is being
spouted back home, because we are the ones who are calling home and telling
our families what a bunch of lies and crap they are telling the American
- There are, to be sure, some soldiers (fewer and fewer,
day-by-day) who are naively still blindly believing the lies. In fact,
if they could have been around in 1968 they would have fit in real well,
you know what I mean:
- "What do you mean should we stay in Vietnam? We're
gonna win this thing. Were killing 50 to a 100 of those Viet Cong and they're
only killing 3 of us."
- And then the next question to them would be: "Well,
what about all the American soldiers who are going to die for this so-called
'Police Action' in Vietnam?" Their response: "Well, it's for
democracy and if it takes more American sodiers to die well then so be
- I told some fellow soldiers who still blindly eat the
crap being spoon-fed to them about the Vietnam scenario, and their response
was: "Vietnam and Iraq are not alike, it's like comparing apples and
oranges because Vietnam's communists were well-funded and supplied by the
Chinese." I then asked them about the report from the CIA that was
in the press which stated the terrorists are well-funded, ...and they just
ignored what I said.
- You know what, fellow activist? Five to ten years from
now, we are going to be debating these same people after 5,000 to 10,000
American soldiers are killed only to see another undemocratic theocratic
church state probably led by another dictator of our choosing ruling Iraq.
Was it worth it?
- And they'll probably say "Gee, ya know what? Maybe
it wasn't worth it. We should have kicked Saddam Hussein out and then left
Iraq and let the Iraqi government we set up run their own country, but
instead we just stayed on and on and on, and the American soldiers continued
to die on and on and on....and the funerals and the mother and fatheless
children continued, on and on."
- Will we have another wall for Iraq like we do for Vietnam?
You see, Federal three-piece suited politicians are not really different
from City politicians - they'll wait until enough people die before they
put in a stoplight at the local intersection in their city. To them one
life is not worth the $100,000 for a stoplight, but ah, yes, maybe 8 to
10 lives when the voters start to notice.
- It doesn't matter to them if the right thing would be
to put in a stoplight, and it doesn't matter if people beg them - for the
safety of their children - to put in the stoplight, because decency and
compassion will not get them elected. Only money and votes will. We all
know that these hypocrites value money more than they do human life.
- Well, I'm not gonna wait for another damn wall for Iraq
to be filled with the names of my fellow soldiers, and I hope you're not
either. The cause we fight for is noble and just, it is to save the lives
of American soldiers who are tragically dying over here needlessly. If
we can save just one more American soldier's life who knows - we might
just end up saving humanity itself.
- There are those who say that one life is not worth much,
but I say every human life is the gift of GOD, and to destroy one of those
lives for the greed and corruption of hypocrites who do not have to fight
wars - nor whose children do not have to fight wars - is a great sin. To
lie and say we are dying over here to ensure 'democracy' in the Middle
East when what we really are doing is fighting for Exxon and Halitburton
- Remember this: not one more American soldier should die
over here, for it is a needless death that didn't have to happen...but
only for the US occupation of Iraq.
- One last note: Today, after my three-vehicle patrol passed
through a certain stretch of highway, an hour to 2 hours later another
patrol was hit by a bomb on that same stretch and ANOTHER AMERICAN soldier
was killed and at least 3 of his comrades were wounded, hopefully they
will all live.
- NOT ONE MORE AMERICAN SOLDIER! NO MAS !
- Please pray for us soldiers and we will pray for you
and the Peace of GOD will see us through.
- Leonard Clark (Damned Liberal serving in Iraq)
- National Guard soldier serving and patrolling the mean
streets of Iraq every day
- Civilian occupation: Kindergarten teacher (inner city
school) Public Schools
- Candidate for United States Senate in Arizona against