- Yes, It's a contradictory statement everyone loves the
dictator... or is it?
- All of us have seen enough. A movement to keep Bush in
office by repealing the 22nd amendment? Anyone who doesn't think it was
the dictator's idea, doesn't have a brain to think about it with. Sensenbrenner
is the infamous puppet committee "chairman" who blatantly recognized
himself to speak, uttered lame excuses and apologies and then up and walked
right out of the Patriot Act hearings he was chairing. There is little
doubt he was told to be part of the lunacy movement to repeal the 22nd
amendment. The old expression IS TRUE - absolute power corrupts, absolutely.
- Still don't think America is the frog in the proverbial
pot sitting comfortably in the cold water, while the burner is full-on
- And what can be more dangerous than a "president"
- * Functions as dictator with complete control of the
- * A proud member of scull and bones - a death cult
- * Produced a 1200+ page Patriot Act, a month after 9-11
- * Has written almost endless executive orders to circumvent
- * Abused control of the military which is in reality,
completely at his disposal as "commander in chief."
- * An ear which is the receptacle of control by his closest
aides and programmers
- * Has a twisted idea of waving a Bible in one hand, while
every action of his other hand contradicts it
- * A marionette of the NWO
- * A creator of endless terror while blaming everyone
else for it
- * Obsessed with controlling everyone's life with tricks
such as forced psychological testing
- * Has most of the middle class fooled, most of the powerless
lower class hates him and with most all of the upper class supporting him
- * Has done absolutely nothing to create jobs in America,
and everything to create them overseas
- * Has nearly complete control of the press
- * Complete disregard for the opinion or suffering of
- * Brags and smiles about a hit list he keeps in his top
- * Blatantly lied to justify invading Iraq
- * Responsible for killing more than 100,00 Iraqis, and
almost 2,000 American soldiers and the wounding of over 20,000.
- * Forced the CIA director to resign when he testified
against WMD lies
- * Blocked any serious investigation into 9-11, which
greatly boosted his power in the 1st term in office
- * Used a veiled threat in 2001 - "you're either
with us, or you're with the terrorists"
- * In his second term in office (and perhaps not his last)
he has shown no regard for The Constitution
- If the above facts are not proof of a dictatorship, then
- HOW TO MAKE A DICTATOR
- Take a man with a fixation on absolute power and self-professed
dictator as far back as December 2000. Have Capitol Hill focus on minor
civilian problems and issues as distractions, to be certain they never
help create new jobs. Give him everything he asks for, even if now and
then for a week or two democrats will have to pretend he won't get what
he wants. Then give him what he wants later.
- The above list also seems to clearly indicate, that when
9-11 occurred he declared martial law in secret. This is why nothing he
has asked for has ever been refused. Even die-hard republicans have SLOWLY
awoken to the blinding, sanitizing light of truth.
- Republican AND democrat philosophy is like super-glue,
which has kept middle class eyes shut tight and their ears stopped up.
Now it has begun to soften as people are starting to come out of their
deep sleep. EVERY citizen should be participating in waking up others.
- My question that remains to be answered is this: Just
HOW STUPID is the average American? How much of this crap will the American
people tolerate? Will they start to worry, when one day they come to a
checkpoint on the interstate and see a barbed wire area with people milling
around in it trying to keep warm, when it's -20F outside? When the white
trucks show up with the letters "UN" in blue, and cart their
loved ones away never to be seen again? Do people have to wait that long?
And can we be so arrogant as to think "that can't happen in America
?" That's what the German people thought too - when Hitler came into
power by simply using existing laws.
- THE BIBLICAL CONNECTION
- Most Christians think they are supposed to be DOORMATS.
WAKE UP! Why is the Bible often called the bloodiest book on earth? Because
it really is. Most of the wars described in it were in the name of God
and were fought against evil. Think the people of ancient times were doormats,
too? God told His people to get up off their backsides and get to work
against evil. Today, mainstream "christianity" (lower case 'c'
on purpose here) have most of their members BRAINWASHED into being passive,
- The scripture which says "turn the other cheek"
does not imply that we are to permit evil to prosper and flourish. If we
permit evil to flourish, that makes us just as evil. And what of those
missing Books - like "Book of The Wars of the Lord?" That title
- Sir Francis Bacon, that highly revered philosopher was
the final editor of the KJ Bible. HE had the final say as to what went
into it, what did not. It wasn't God's hand as many think, it was Bacon's
opinion. Too many people miss this fact. Do I believe in the Bible? Yes
I do, but I'm also very aware that important parts of it are MISSING. (Bible-thumpers
- please don't send me emails about this.) Perhaps one day it will be Bacon
who will cry out, "get my bacon out of the fire!" for what he
may have done to Biblical content.
- Now you may ask, why am I going on about both dictator
and the Bible? Simply because they are inter-related. The dictator professes
to be a Bible-waving "Christian" yet he is completely against
Biblical teaching. White house aides resigned in fear, and have already
stated that Bush actually DOES wave a Bible in one hand, while ranting
about demanding someone's head in the other.
- Tyranny, senseless killing in America and abroad, and
more war to obtain more power is as far from Biblical teaching as it gets.
And the dictator according to Rice's office more than a year ago, was consulting
a television evangelist to see if his "administration" is fulfilling
prophecy. Is it any wonder other countries in the world label America,
as the Biblical Babylon? Is it possible there isn't one sin left that America
hasn't committed? If it really is Babylon, we're all in for a world of
- ROOTS OF THE POWER PROBLEM?
- The entire premise of the president's office as envisioned
by America's founding fathers, was that an HONEST MAN would occupy the
Whitehouse. At that time we HAD a government that feared the people, not
people living in fear of government tyranny.
- So who is to blame here for what might be the most powerful
dictatorship the world has ever seen? Some quickly blame the people for
failing to act. Others blame the government. There is an answer to this,
we can see by examining how citizens have developed the mindset they have
- Consider the sheep in the pasture. What do they know?
They graze, walk around within the confines of the pasture and get a free
haircut now and then. Perhaps an injection now and then. This is all they
know, and that now and then some of them leave the pasture and are never
seen again. They don't know that one day that they too, will become someone's
- To summarize, sheep only have LIMITED knowledge of what
life really is. And no knowledge at all of "behind the scenes"
- Before the internet existed and you could read material
like this, EVERYTHING you and I knew about came from controlled books,
newspapers, periodicals, controlled movies, radio and the media. That was
all there was. Period.
- For most of the past two centuries America has existed,
only a handful of people working in secret knew that every bit of information
you and I had read was controlled. Ever read the credits on early sound
movies from the mid 1900's? There was always a small but readable seal
with the words "Approved..Certificate No....." down in the corner
of the screen for just a few seconds. THAT was the stamp of controlled
approval. And it existed decades before a public rating system.
- Think you'll always be able read articles like this?
Don't bother to save links to articles like this. Save them to CDs or print
them out. A time IS COMING when the internet WILL licensed and tightly
controlled, and articles with even 1/10 the acidity of this one will never
seen the light of day. Did anyone ever think the day would come when you
couldn't buy an LP record anymore?
- The internet has allowed the "sheeple" to finally
escape the pasture and see the operations of what goes on behind the scenes.
Much like going backstage at a theater and seeing the magic that goes into
a production. You can be assured that without the internet, not one word
about the truth of 9-11 would have EVER been available.
- The final question is this - now that the sheeple KNOW
without any doubt at all they are being CONTROLLED, what will they do with
the knowledge? Is it too late? I'll readily admit that until a few years
back, I too was one of those "sheeple."
- Will this knowledge and awakening cause the dictator
to institute another attack? Requiring rescue workers to wear radiation
suits to pull burned bodies out - perhaps 2 miles away from ground zero?
You can be assured that those checkpoints on highways WILL pop up overnight.
- THERE MAY BE A FEW GOOD PEOPLE LEFT ON CAPITOL HILL
- Each morning that the House meets on Capitol Hill, it
begins with a prayer and saying the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag under
God. Do these well-meaning people who publicly show their belief in God
on CSPAN, actually realize just evil they are up against? If so, then why
don't they use their power to start turning the wheels of justice to stop
it? Or is it because they secretly know we are already under martial law
and they are part of the biggest theatrical performance in history?
- But there is a ray of hope. Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
today read a motion in the House about Sensenbrenner's failure to hold
a proper hearing of the Patriot Act.
- Nadler stated this morning how Sensenbrenner:
- * Violated Rules 11, 17
- * Ignored points of order
- * Refused to recognize Nadler and others
- * Improper adjournment
- * Refused to hold an additional day of hearings
- * Had Microphones turned off and electronic transmissions
- Nadler has asked for the House to condemn how the hearings
were conducted. The question is - will it help?
- My opinion on everything taking place today and why so
few people stand up for truth is this: The average middle class couple
is only concerned with earning a comfortable living, keeping their 3,000+
sq.ft. home with a three car garage, little Johnny winning in football
(and destroying his knee joints for life,) little Mary in her ballet lessons
and being certain there are no weeds in the lawn. Hence, the need for two
or even three jobs to pay for it all. Slaves to the almighty dollar.
- All this equally applies to most of the middle class,
whether they work as civilians or in government jobs. The same jobs that
ultimately have been wrecking your lifestyle and that company you gave
your heart and soul for, which is now gone. Social engineering jobs that
some of these people have, will destroy their own lives, too. But they
don't WANT to even think about this, because they are all driven by huge
egos. Greed keeps them going - to earn more money everyday that isn't even
real money to being with. And, to invest in a stock market that will ultimately
one day, will take every cent they have put into it and cost them their
- Yet with sickening self-centeredness and real hypocrisy,
they call themselves "Americans." What these same people don't
realize, is that social engineering already underway is aimed at WIPING
OUT THEIR LIFESTYLE. It's a part the UN agenda to "re-distribute the
wealth of the world."
- Then one day, little Johnny AND little Mary will be all
grown up and drafted into another pointless war. They will be sent overseas
to fight it for big oil, then sent back home to die with DU poisoning.
Let's see how passive these same people are then. When it's far too late
to change anything.
- Regardless, this is SUPPOSED to be a Country OF the People.
Not a country of the government nor a people subservient to a dictator.
As a citizen who knows the real truth and traitorous actions behind the
scenes - what will YOU do with the information?
- Perhaps the old anti-drug slogan has the answer:
- Just say NO, and teach others to do the same.
- Ted Twietmeyer