- Jeff, although Radio's Paul Harvey remains a Bush-Blair
war apologist and enthusiastic supporter of more "regime changes"
in middle east MUSLIM countries (that America's "ally" Ariel
Sharon "fears" might threaten the State of Israel), I was surprised
to hear what Paul said today (July 12th) on his syndicated radio news program...
- Without further explanation, Paul Harvey said some (listeners)
have asked why he does not report our casualties in Iraq. Harvey said,
he doesn't because they are DOUBLE the number reported by our government.
The same for Afghanistan, Bosnia and Kosovo.
- Again, the supporting information about Paul Harvey's
- Number Of Iraq Casualties Is Double Official
- Says Puerto Rican Government - Over 4,000
- Coastal Post Online Article - July, 2005
- July 10, 2005
- Excerpts only...
- Official US. government reports on soldiers under US
command killed in Iraq are so fragmented that they account for less than
half of the total number, according to information uncovered as part of
an inquiry by the Government of Puerto Rico regarding the total number
of Puerto Rican war casualties.
- This analysis was confirmed by El Diario/La Prensa's
review of multiple documents, including official reports issued by the
US Department of Defense, the Iraqi Ministry of the Interior and more than
230 battlefront reports, which reveal that more than 4,076 troops under
US command have been killed in 799 days of battle.
- This information contrasts markedly with the limited
information on casualties generally issued by US military authorities,
which focus only on US uniformed troops. These total 1,649.
- In addition, RodrÌguez Beruff, warned that the
reports should be reviewed on an ongoing basis, as he suspects that the
number of casualties is even higher.
- 9,000 Dead GIs In Iraq War?
- US Military Report: The High Death Rates Exposed
- By Brian Harring
- Domestic Intelligence Reporter
- The claim is that those wounded, who died while on flights
to Germany or while in German hospitals, have NOT been counted in the Iraq
- June 2005
- Pentagon Figures Don't Add Up
- By Jim
- Despicable Deception - DOD Body Count Fraud
- By Ted Lang
- Monstrous Lies Are Causing Christians
- And Muslims To Kill Each Other