- 1) The now famous Downing Street Memo, along with the
testimony of former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neil constitute direct evidence
of a decision by Bush to invade a sovereign foreign nation on entirely
- 2) The decision to deploy chemical weapons in Fallujah
came from Rumsfeld who no doubt covered his ass by receiving assent from
Bush to use these banned weapons
- 3) The decision by Bush to dig up dirt on UN diplomats
when the General Assembly was considering his ill-fated war resolution
- 4) Authorizing torture of POW's - a direct violation
of the protocols of the Geneva Convention
- 5) Holding so called "non-combatant civilians"
for an indefinite period of time ,depriving them of their day in court
,acess to counsel, and acess to family members who could plead their cause
to the public.
- 6) Kidnapping so called "terror suspects" ,
placing them on Rendition Airways, and sending them to countries like Uzbekistan
who boil these,untried, unconvicted people alive.
- 7) foreknowledge of 9/11 by Bush, Rice, and the top Neocons
at the Pentagon . The only ones warned were Fmr. SF. Mayor Willie Brown,
Salman Rushdie (Via Scotland Yard) and Ariel Sharon, who cancelled his
trip to NYC scheduled for the weekend prior to 9/11.
- 8) Engaging in a massive voter suppression campaign in
the state of Ohio to secure a second term by fraudulent means. Such activities
carry criminal sanctions as outlined in the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
- 9) Covering up the involvement of Mossad in 9/11. The
fellow that secreted these spies and explosives experts out of country
and back into Israel , Michael Chertoff, was promoted from Criminal Division
of the Justice Dept to lead the Dept. of Homeland Security.!
- 10) The attempt to quash the testimony of Sibel Edmonds
using the bogus shield of the States Secret Act.
- 11) Engaging in a sytematic campaign of depriving political
dissidents of their 1st ammendment rights to condem Bush administration
policy. Protesters are removed out of crowds and summarily placed in jail.
The Secret Service, under orders of the President, conduct "Harassment
and intimidation Interviews" of anti -Bush political activists.
- 12) Conspiring with Ken Lay to rip-off the the people
of California by creating false energy shortages,thus creating the causus
belli for charging energy consumers illegal, confiscatory rates. 13) Conspiring
to rig the vote count in the state of Fl. by hacking optical scan machines
and E-voting machines and covering up the latter by passing legislation
in the state of Fl to prevent post-election examination of E-voting machines.
- 14) Illegally transferring $700 million from the budget
for the war in Afghanistan for war preparations in Iraq in July 2002, without
Congressional Approval. This is a Constitutional violation.
- 15) The "outing" of CIA operative Valerie Plame.
- This info is what I can recover off the top of my head.
Clearly an impeachment inquiry by the US House Judiciary Committeee is
an action clearly overdue. Some of the allegations are violations of international
law. They fall under the impeachment clause as well . An additional action
of filing criminal referral to the UN War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague
is also an absolute must if the United States wants to gain the esteem
of the citizens of the entire world.