HBCC UFO Recently
Reported Sightings

Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
Release Date: July 12, 2005
Yukon, Territory, Found - Reel To Reel Tapes - Entitled UFO
Date: February 14th, 1950 Dear Brian,
I finally want to talk to you about this experience. I noticed that most of your stories start out with something in the sky. This story starts out on the porch!
I have done something remarkable - at least for me. I found some old audio tapes in my dad's things after he died. They are from 1967 on reel to reel tape. They were marked "UFO". Brian, the story is so odd, and so real, and so alien. Before I tell you the story, I need to tell you that I was so amazed that I went to the length and expense of having a screenplay written for me by a well known writer, Clive Scarff.
It is all done now and we are in the process of marketing it. My reason for contacting you or your readers is to see if we can extend our story with other witnesses. Wouldn't THAT be something!
Here we go
February 14th, 1950, high in the Yukon there lives a fellow "Bob" in a lonely cabin. It is -56F. When it gets that cold the ice crystals come pouring in onto the floor like a cloud of CO2. He is warm and cozy baking bread and roasting beef in his wood stove. A watchman on the job for a gold mine.
Foot steps on his porch ...! The door opens...!
In the open doorway with CO2 tumbling in, there appear 3 men . They do not move. They do look around though. Bob speaks to them in English to come in and close the door. They don't understand. Bob motions, and they come just inside and slam the door. With the kerosene lamp he can see they don't look right. Scarred skin; burns. Odd TMJ arrangement. And their hands and arms were small like a child's. They wore "magic" clothes (no seams) except for their hoods - old car seat fabric torn from a wreckage. Could smell burnt motor on them.
Our Bob thought that they had crashed, that they might be Russians. He soon realizes he was mistaken.
They stay - uninvited - for 3 1/2 days! Bob has a lot of detail on his 2 hour tape. They worked at his kitchen table on small bits and pieces. Obviously crashed parts to Bob. Using a magnifying glass that operated like a laptop computer (unheard of at the time) they began working with small screwdrivers. On the screen also was a transparent diagram ( a schematic?). What was it? Bob was afraid for his life. In fact, from that day on he was afraid for his life as this was an experience from which one does not fully recover. Today it is recognized as Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. ( PTSS)
But what was it they were examining? Maybe a container of Plutonium? Here is why I say this.....
Recently Brian, a story on the Canadian Discovery program did a story about "The Lost Nuke" - the Broken Arrow. If you missed it, here is what happened in a nutshell
Feb 13, 1950, the day before Bob heard the foot steps, an American B36 takes off from Anchorage with a loaded cargo. Namely, an atom bomb. They even had the plutonium on board. What they (the pilots) say is they actually dropped the bomb over the Pacific just before they crashed. The Plutonium could still be on board. Everyone parachuted out except one rogue pilot who crashed the plane north of Smithers, BC. The plane lay there intact for 4 years until American officials came back and "cleaned up" the crime scene. Inextricably, they then blew the plane up!
And as a footnote to this accident, there was no plutonium at the crash scene (no radiation) when in the last year or two the Canadians went to investigate the crash. The Americans have about 60 Broken Arrows from the cold war and Korea. Seems odd that they should lose so many. Or are they being intercepted by our alien friends? The same friends that landed on Bob's porch? I would bet anything those crew members saw something and are not allowed to talk about it. Like Bob, I am sure their fear lasts a life time.
Brian ..all this makes a nice story for a movie but what I would really like is to contact anyone who might have a witness in their bottom drawer like I do.
Vivian Harper
Opelousas, Louisiana Blue Lights Dancing In My Cornfield
Date: Early August, 1965
Dear Brian:
HBCC UFO Note: The lady who contacted and wrote this letter asked if I would pass it along to a girl who with her boyfriend, had a close encounter of a unusual craft. She just want to let his girl-friend know she should not be afraid to talk about what she saw. It took me 40 years to come to terms with what I saw and it's only because I have seen the same thing again just recently. I know what her fears are. Which is people will think her crazy or that she saw the devil, or the devil is after her.
They are not alone. I wrote this as a story from my childhood because I needed to remember that night just as it was and release the memory just as I lived it. Even now I still remember the accusing eyes and the whispers behind my back. I remember how so alone I was because I was a child and "Who believes anything a child's says." My recent sighting caused me to relive the memory. It feels like I have traveled back and time. I know I shouldn't be, but I am all depressed and haven't slept much since. But this gave me some measure of inner peace so I decided to share it with your UFO witness. God bless you all, because you truly have been blessed.
I remember I was almost 5, I remember standing under 3 feet tall on an old wooden porch in a time long past.
The early morning greeted me with the smell of farm animals and the sound of yard birds conversing amongst each other.
Breakfast was over and I was already receiving my daily dose of constant affection from Minnie our cat, who was held at bay by the useless barking from Ike the dog. I remember looking up at a corner of the porch and being mesmerized by the
creation of a newly spawn gossamer spiders web which had just secured its first fly. I tried to hurry through my morning chores which consisted of me disturbing the fine dust that had settled on the front and back porch mats and step. The morning mist was just starting to rise even though the sun had not quite shown it's face yet. One half of the spiders web was covered with tiny drops of water, how glorious the morning dew looked dripping from the webs tiny threads, a sweet nectar for its creator to sip on, on a dry summer's day.
A row of old empty wooden and iron rocking chairs sat sentinel to the passing of time and gave a small measure of comfort to the many visitors we would have for the many late evening tell all's. Their sudden visits were the results of the smell of bitter coffee brewing and the lingering odor of a long finished supper. I often observed that only a slight breeze would start one or more of the chairs creaking and rocking, the sight of this would stop me from my ineffective sweeping. "Empty but occupied?"
The constant sound of the old rusty screen door swinging opening and then slamming shut was so disturbing that it would cause the old folk to start cursing and send the creatures roaming around the front yard scattering in all directions. I remember
running across the still cool and damp dirt and gravel yard. Oh how the small pebbles in the yard would bite at my naked feet.
Faster and faster I would push my thick awkward legs.
With the wind against my back and encouraging me to move faster, I would sometimes run so fast I felt as though I could fly, and I felt that if I really wanted to, all I had to do was leap forward and take flight.
The first really bright rays of the sun found me running through great fields of green and gold. How royal I felt as the tops of the corn would wave and bough at my arrival, they seem to cheer and applaud my approach. Their waves encouraged me to run faster, for under their canopy I would find many new imaginary adventures and hidden worlds that only would come into existence at my command. The better part of my adventures consisted of me darting in and out of the endless hallways of my imaginary castles or traveling down whinnying roads and weaving through mystical dark forest to enchanted lands.
Occasionally the skies of blue would turn dark gray and the wind would blow angrily at the tops of my kingdom. The sharp leaves of the corn would tap and scold me and send me running for the safety of the front porch once again. Evening found me often trying to find a special hidden place underneath the many chairs that now over crowded the once empty porch. A constant flow of who's who took their turns at making comments about my height and how fast I was growing as I served coffee or tea and cakes in a mix match variety of cups and saucers.
I sat for hours listening to the women folk talking about he, she, they and you know whom. When all was done my unspoken assignment was to make sure all eating and drinking utensils made their way back into the kitchen. On this particular night the sky stayed thick and heavy with rain and the old folk retired early. The mournful sound of the warm wind blowing in all directions and through every opening possible was a welcome relief from the hot sweaty summer heat that normally kelp the house buzzing until well after A.M. and the restless thirsty for the cool winds of fall.
After bathing I settled down on a pile of thick quilts and blankets which served as my bed and was neatly spread on the floor underneath the bedroom window and located between two twin beds which were reserved for my elder sisters. Actually I preferred the floor anyway, no one to take my covers while I slept and I shared many sleepless nights with Minnie and her kittens whom would have been instantly rejected by anyone in a bed.
This night the house seemed unusually murky and dark and the constant pouring of the rain muffled the sound of the old and young folk snoring. I love a rainy night. Images of glorious waterfalls, wild tropical paradise and forbidden jungle rain forest would fill my mind as I listened to the constant flow of water running from the roof and down along side the edges of the porch. Occasionally the whole room would be filled with an instant flash of bright white light from the lightening. The mirrors on the wall would reflect it and cause it to look even brighter. The sound of the thunder that followed was like a speeding train as it rumbled by and slowly moved off into the distance.
"Minnie, god is moving his furniture around in heaven to make room for more souls."
I remember how alive the night became right after the rain stopped. From out of nowhere frogs and crickets burst into song and I could hear the occasional soft low whistle of a night owl, I could also here the low mumbling of the chickens in their hiding places. Unable to sleep I sat up next to one of the beds and looked out of the window into the night. To my
amazement I could see a flood of fireflies rising up from the direction of the cornfield, they blinked on an off like so many Christmas lights fallen off of a Christmas tree.
Just as my eyes became overly burden, something in the cornfield caught my attention. It was a perfectly blue, blue light dancing in the cornfield. This sight woke me up and all sleep left my body. I started to call out to my sisters sleeping in the bed on either side of me but my heart told me to remain silent. I came to my knees and moved closer to the window and
tried to adjust my eyes. I wanted to make sure the vision before me wasn't just someone lost walking in the cornfield with a night lantern.
And once again the blue-blue light appeared and hovered above the now rains soaked corn and it seem to dance to the right and left then it slowly disappeared. I was overwhelmed with awe and curiosity and I could feel my heart in my chest racing in
anticipation of the next sighting of the beautiful blue light. The light appeared again, but this time it was accompanied by another blue, blue light.
Strange that I felt no fear, in fact I was overjoyed to see a second blue light dancing in the field. I immediately turned and debated only for an instant on which bed should I shake first. I bounce from one bed to the other, speaking softly "wake up, wake up, there are fairies in the cornfield," but no one stirred. I shook their beds as hard as I could but the only answer I got was "Leave me alone!"
A loud disinterested grown came from both my sister's near lifeless sleeping corpses." For a moment my thoughts were that of I should awaken the whole house? But I also in that same instant had a memory of awakening my mother after having a nightmare was a complete disaster. I remember clearly making the promise of never waking her up in the middle of the night ever again. Other then for the screams of burglar and fire should I ever stir any of the old folk from sleep? The thoughts of frightening someone to death while arousing them brought sadness to me.
Frustrated with them all I returned to the window and I looked back out into the cornfield for my blue lights, and joy once again caused a rush of dizziness in my head. Childish questions ran from my lips, was it fairies and angels or were they leprechauns running about hiding their pots of gold in the dirt of the cornfield. I remember hearing stories of the old folk finding gold coins and old money while working the fields. The thoughts of my mother never having to work again caused me to crawl off of my bed of quilts and Minnie meowed out her disapproval to me as I quickly change from my PJ's to my next day play clothing. I quietly scroll past my mother's bed and out of the front door. I was careful not to make a sound while closing the door behind me and not letting the heavy screen door slam shut as I stepped out onto the porch.
My first steps past the threshold of the screen door seemed to cause the night to become eerily quiet and for the first time fear attacked my thoughts. Not the fear of the night but the fear of my mother hearing me walk across the creaking floor boards of the porch as I made my way to the steps. And creak they did, but the constant rhythm of her snoring never paused. I remember the gummy feeling of my first steps into the fresh mud of the front yard and how the pebbles that normally made my feet miserable were some how absent.
I slowly made my way to the cornfield. The gray clouds still ruled the moonless sky and oddly enough I could see clearly in the pitch-black darkness of the undergrowth of the tall corn stalks.
I knew my imaginary kingdom well. The warm night air and the complete quietness gave me comfort and banished all my fears for I knew the lack of quiet would alarm me of any danger. My eye's search for the blue lights in the green darkness and it for a few moments seemed useless. I tried seeing over the top of the corn but resigned to searching for them between the endless rows below. I ran as fast as the mud would allow me in the darkness. I ran until I was breathless and fell to my knees.
I sat in the cool mud trying to figure out in what direction I should head next, when a gentle white glow slowly began to radiate several yards from where I was sitting. My eyes became transfixed and I slowly made my way towards the glow that so mesmerized me. I watched the glow slowly build and then slowly rise up and out of sight and once again I found myself in complete darkness but I continued on in the direction in which I saw the last light. The distance only took a few seconds to traverse but it seemed as if minutes had gone by and again I sat down and waited. Each firefly I encountered seemed to give me hopes of magic and mystery. Once again the night creatures began to sing. I wondered if the renewed singing in the night
meant that the blue lights were now gone completely and a feeling of sadness over took me, I remember thinking I was so close. After sitting still for about 30 minutes I felt tears whirling up inside me. "Come back please!" A gentle mist blew from my lips as I spoke. "Come back please!"
I sat still for a few minutes more and then convinced myself to turn back towards the house, but just as I stood up the night creatures again went completely quiet and just in front of me a bright spark of white light appeared on the ground. It was like a light bulb without glass as it floated up just a few inches above the ground and then began to pulsate. The light turned from white to yellow and red to green then blue. They went from bright blue to a deep blue and the blue was surrounded by a blue glow. As each color changed the ball of light got larger and larger and floated up to just above the corn.
I stood paralyzed and in awe. Just as the light reached the tops of the corn it stopped. I was waiting to see it dart off into the distance and start it's right to left dance, but it didn't. It seemed to know that I was looking at it and it slowly started to descend back towards the ground. I stepped forward and reached out for it. Just as I reached forward a sudden shock of electricity shook my body and I screamed. "OUCH!" I held my hand to my chest and I felt it go numb and I started to cry.
The blue light didn't disappear, I watched it with a lot more caution then I started out with and the fear of being shocked again kelp me from advancing.
I accusingly questioned it "why did you do that?" But there was no answer. I was so upset and confused.
What fear that came to me caused me to turn and run. I ran so hard that my legs ached and the cornfield seemed to have no end. And from the corner of my eye I could see that the blue light that had just immobilized my hand was following me. My legs finally gave out and I fell to my knees. I sensed the pending doom of the blue light approaching me. I sobbed out loud. I screamed "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME AGAIN!" But the light continued to approach me. I found the strength to get up once again and took flight. The corn stalks felt hard like cane poles hitting me as I ran past and over them. At one point I stopped running off of fear and onto hysteria and then the cornfield opened up. I felt a sudden pain in my foot and I felt
myself become airborne for a split second. I felled face first into the mud. It seemed to have been a half of a foot thick where I was. I looked back behind me in hopes of not seeing my pursuer, and yes it was still coming, I began to cry again and I began to crawl.
I found myself crawling towards a huge petrified tree stump. I crawled on top of it and waited for my tormentor to arrive. I sat on my island stump crying out loud when all of a sudden the whole area in which I was sitting turned blue. There were blue balls of light every where; they slowly floated forwards towards me from out of the tall rows of corn into the opening where I was sitting. There were 4 then 6 and then maybe 8. The fear that caused me to run seemed to disappear and so did the numbing feeling in my hand.
The light danced around me in pairs or circles like square dancers in a strange dance without music. Two pairs went to the right, then they changed their partners then went to the left, then they pairs became groups of four, then groups of 6 and one large group of 8. I watch them separate and start their dance of 1 to 8 all over again.
I watched the dancing lights and felt all my fears disappear. I found myself asking them, were they fairies, but no answer was given. I reached out again to touch the beautiful blue on blue lights. This time there was no shock, only a warm weightless feeling that seemed to calm my heart and even though I was soaking wet and covered with mud I crawled on top of the huge tree stump that was perfectly flat and laid down on my side. My eyes became heavy and I felt as though I was on my thick pad of quilts and covered with a wonderful loving blanket. I continued to watch the blue lights dance. I felt completely safe now and I fought the closing of my eyes but it was a losing battle. The sleep that came to me was restful and dreamless but I felt myself floating as though I was lying on my back and floating on the ocean.
When I woke up again I found myself in one of my sister's beds. I could hear voices whispering. "Why don't they just wake her up, she was only sleep walking." When I finally decided to get out of bed I was greeted with a room full of piercing eyes that questioned me silently.
I found myself sitting at the breakfast table full of people with no plates and empty coffee cups. I had only seen these many people in the kitchen at the same time during one of our numerous funerals. My mother was standing over the stove tending a larger then normal for that time of the day pot of coffee. She turned and broke the silence of the room. "Young lady, you have slept right through your chores and you are only getting a small bowl of grits for breakfast today, because something you ate last night gave you nightmares enough to send you running around in the corn fields in your sleep. "She placed a spoon and a
small bowl of hot grits, with a slice of white bread with jelly on it before me.
Before realizing what I was doing I looked up at her and said, "I wasn't running around in my sleep, I was chasing fairies. She turned and looked at me with dark accusing eyes. It was at that moment I noticed that my right wrist had a bandage wrapped around it.
Then I remember the pain I had felt from the shock I got from the blue light. But there wasn't any pain where the bandage was. I looked at the bandage and started to pull it a loose. My mother quickly said "don't take that off, you cut ,or some how burned your wrist while running around in your sleep last night, and if you take the bandage off it will get infected."
She then punished me with words and told me to go and get back in the bed.
I never ever spoke of what I truly saw in the corn fields that night until now. The memory never left me nor did the strange burn like scar on my wrist.
Which is in the shape of a triangle and looks more like someone cut a piece of skin from me then a burn, but then I have never asked a doctor what the scar may have been caused by.
Another word from me, at the age of sixteen I once again had another light sighting but I must admit that light wasn't the same as the one I saw in the corn field. But again, I have not long seen a blue light again. I often wonder what the lights are and why I seem to be in the right place at the right time to see them. What I do know is that we should not fear them because I am sure if they were dangerous they would have made themselves known to everyone now.
HBCC UFO Research Note: I also was sent the photos of the mark on the ladies right wrist. I won't be releasing the photos until I do have permission to do so. But I did want to make a point that I have them here.
I would like to extend my deepest thanks to the lady for sending me her story.
Grand Forks, British Columbia Orange Orb Dripping Sparks
Date: Either December or January 1998/1999 ?
Time: Evening
I have also seen an orange ball of fire, that seemed to be dropping or dripping something orange out of it. This was in the end of 1998 or beginning of 1999.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Additional Information:
The Orange 'orb' was at high altitude. It did not move, it just stayed in one place. It looked as if parts of it were dripping, like maybe sparks of orange, falling down in a straight line. My boyfriend and I were really frightened. It lasted only about 20 seconds, and then it disappeared. We kept looking into the sky that night to see if we could see anything else, but we didn't.
It was winter time, either December or January. A very cold night.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Grand Forks, British Columbia Object Blows Up Over Grand Forks
Date: July/August 1980's (86 or 87)
Time: Late morning/early afternoon
Message: I have an interesting story for you.
In the mid 1980's (86 or 87) my mom was working out in the garden, and I was playing outside. We looked up at the sky and saw what looked like a plane, blinking red and blue lights. It was moving at a slow speed and was pretty low to the ground. All of a sudden it 'blew up' and turned into a huge orange ball of fire. It shot across the sky, and disappeared.
My mom and I have not talked about it, until I brought it up recently because I remembered it. She says she was frightened but no one really believed her.
I am wondering if there has been other sightings such as this? We live in Grand Forks, BC Canada.
Additional Information:
The event took place in the late morning/early afternoon and I remember it was very hot and dry, my guess is July/August. When the object was first observed there was no trail or tail following behind it. After the object exploded then there was a trial following behind. The object whatever it was, was definitely low in altitude. No other aircraft of any kind was seen in the area, during or following the event. It was flying from South to North.
Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.
Richardson, Texas Similar Dark Sparkle Object Witnessed
Date: June of 2002
Time: 1:00 p.m.
It was about June of 2002. I was outside in my apartment parking lot at about 1:00 p.m. CST in Richardson, Texas. About 10 miles north of Dallas.
There was a storm coming in and I looked up into the sky. I have 20x15 vision, so I see fairly well. I feel it was hard to tell the actual height of the object that I saw. But it was as high as normal wispy type clouds that are found around the Dallas area. The temperature was falling and was maybe 80 degrees F.
The object was black in color, with a bright shinny end cap. It had a shape of what I would call a letter "J". But seemed to change into a near "S" shape and tumbled slowly.
It was moving slowly overhead. It did not appear to be a balloon, because the wind was picking up at ground level and the clouds were moving at the level that it was at, but it stayed stationary at times with no movement. It poked behind some of the cloud cover for a short while and then popped out again.
So it was at cloud level. The size was equal to about 1/2 of a Lentil Bean head at arms length.
Thank you to the witness for the report. Also the witness in this report, when writing to me was comparing what he saw. Which was the report over Phoenix, Arizona. The Phoenix report can be found at:
Outside Of Odessa, Ukraine Eight Rectangular Lights Overhead
Date: January 2005
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.
Message: In January, 2005 I was in the Ukraine. My girlfriend and I were riding the train, and the train missed our stop, so we had to get off at the next stop. This meant that we had to walk about 4 miles to her home. It was about 11:00 pm and very dark. There were no street light and no moon. You could not see the hand in front of your face. As we were walking, I noticed a streak of light coming from the horizon very, very fast. It stopped about at a 1:00 position above us. I could not tell altitude or size (no reference). When it stopped, it became 8 rectangular lights that appeared to spin in a counter clock wise direction. It did this for a few seconds, then it left back to where I first noticed it. It did this three times. I have been searching the net since January trying to find a similar experience and have had no luck. This is driving me crazy. Can you give me some kin of explanation as to what I saw. By the way my girl friend was very scared and will not talk about it.
Thanks for any help.
Additional Information:
We were outside of Odessa, Ukraine about 1 hour by train.
I do fly small planes and I would guess that it could have been 2500--3000 feet, however I had no reference--it was a clear and very cold night, no moon and very dark, the stars were out. The rectangles were about 8" long
Not being from there I have no reference for location in sky, however, if you faced the big dipper it would have been on the right and about 2:00 position. I hope that helps.
This thing came, the first time and I would say it was there for about 30 seconds then left and came back again and stayed about the same amount of time. Then left and never came back.
There were no lights flashing other than the rectangles counter clock wise.
I have a lot of trouble trying to remember everything--it seems my memory is, and has been hazy since it happened. I had no clock and do not know if I lost time during this experience.
I realize that this is not much to work on by you help would be appreciated.
Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.
Phoenix, Arizona Object - Dark Sparkle Video Footage
Date: January 5, 2005
Time: 3:32 p.m.
Brian, this is something I have never seen in the air before. I was out starting to cook some food on the grill and had notice this object got my camera and started shooting. I had no idea what to make of this object. It was high and almost straight up! My tri-pod could not tilt to that angle. I lie down in a lawn chair and tape this black object flying over my house. It was moving around in a pattern some "S" curves then box formation. The weird part is that it was shimmering with like silver or gold looking flashes moving all over it! There was almost no wind a few clouds and some chemtrails. This object came from the north and heading towards the chemtrail it made a few passes in the trail then moved on. This sighting ended weird the object started to descend rapidly until it was completely out of my sight (blocked by neighbor's house). I didn't know if it was a balloon or something else so I didn't send this in. I happened to see the story on about the flying weirdness in the sky. I'm for sure this was no flying human or being but this is so odd! Love to know if others had seen these too.
Thank you to Mike for the footage and photos. Video footage and photos are ©2005 M. Di Silvestro.
Video Footage - Phoenix, Arizona Object - Dark Sparkle Video Footage
All three video clips can be viewed at:
San Marcos, California Creature With Possible Wing-Like Appendages
Date: July 6, 2005
Time: 11:30 p.m.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Like a bird but not a bird.
Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, I had a long day, having attended a Federal Budgeting course in San Diego, then afterward going to the beach at Del Mar, CA for some surf fishing. I arrived at my home in San Marcos about 2100 hrs. After cleaning my fish and showering, I was pretty tired. I went out to my covered driveway (carport) for a smoke, and a look at the night sky. I looked north, thinking about my recent saucer sighting and wondering what it's all about. In the near distance, at no more that a couple hundred feet, I saw a faintly visible moving object, that flitted from side to side. Whatever it was, it reflected light from the streetlights. It's side to side movement was so quick, I couldn't tell if it was one object or two. The object then zipped to directly over my neighbors house across the street. By this time, I was certain I'd never seen anything like it. It continued to move side to side, in a space of approximately 50 feet. It then stopped and I observed it more clearly.
It may have had big "eyes" and wing-like appendages, and was probably 2 to 3 feet in width. It remained still and I could see wavering reflections from it's "wings" They were not beating like a birds, but showed shimmering reflections from the streetlights. I felt the hair on my head rise all the way down my back to my ankles! It appeared to be regarding me, as I smoked my cigarette. I felt threatened, and said out loud, "I see you !" Then it went from stationary to out of sight, right over my head in an instant. I came out from under my covered carport, and turned to follow it's movement. Immediately, it zipped into view directly above my head, obviously studying me! I could see really weird large and intensely dark "eyes". It seemed surprised by my looking right at it. It didn't like being seen. My apprehension rose even higher. It turned away and disappeared like a shot.
It had a birdlike shape, but was thicker. My impression was of reflections of the streetlights on wing-like appendages, and big dark eyes. !
It wasn't a bird, bat or any familiar nocturnal creature. It's movements did not seem explicable in comparison to any creature that fly's by beating it's wings. The hills and mountains are so rugged and inaccessible near my home, that anything could remain hidden and make nighttime forays at will.
Thank you to the witness for the unusual report.
Las Vegas, Nevada UFO's Witnessed On Several Days In A Row
Date: July 7, 8, & 9th, 2005
Time: Various
Hi Brian,
This has surely been one heck of a week. Since I e-mailed you lots of things have been going on in the sky....unbelievable things!
Thursday, July 7, 2005 I saw another 5 objects all the same kind (morphing) between 1:15 & 2:30pm.
Friday, July 8, 2005 I saw 30 more objects...yes 30! It started when I was out in the backyard at 12 noon to water some plants and of course I looked up and when I did I saw the same star like object in the same portion of sky and I ran inside to get my binoculars...what I saw was unbelievable! It was not only the star-like object but there were at least 9 other objects all around it and the scariest part was that I could actually see them dropping straight down from the sky to surround the bright one. I was so scared by this that I started to cry. Three of the objects moved away from the others and moved in a northwesterly direction over my house. I did get all three on the camera but it was fast. Brian, after this I watched the skies the rest of the day. I did see one object that had another smaller red flashing light trailing it.
Then today Saturday, July 9, 2005 I saw 15 more and while watching one of them through the binoculars three more came into my field of view and all 4 were close together then two of them just blinked out!
Brian I need to know if there is an investigator here in Las Vegas that you know that I can talk to and maybe he can be a witness. When I saw the cluster today and started crying again my husband got upset and said that's it we have to find out what these things are. I would appreciate any assistance you can.
Thank you friend.
Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Bright Light Veering Back And Forth
Date: July 8, 2005
Time: Approximately 11:45 p.m.
Hi to all,
Last night, Friday July 8, I witnessed an interesting phenomena in the sky. I'm visiting Saskatoon and the sky was without cloud. At approximately 11:45 in the evening I saw a bright light which at first, I thought to be a plane.
However it did not move in a straight line - veering back and forth when watched carefully. I realized it was not a plane when it suddenly faded quickly into the night sky. It was not a satellite as its path and disappearance could not be followed. As I stated, there were no clouds. My partner witnessed this as well. Did anyone else report a sighting around this time?
Watching and curious.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Southeast Whitby, Ontario Round White Object Tumbling Through he Sky
Date: July 10, 2005
Time: 11:30 a.m.
Today on Sunday, July 10, 2005 at exactly 11:30am, I came on to the deck facing west. I looked up in the haze of the blue sky westward and noticed a round white object. I watched it moving from the east to west on a straight flight path. Altitude would be about 2-3000 feet. It had a "tumbling" motion with a slight reddish color, moving about at least 100 mph. I viewed this for about 10-15 seconds, and it simply faded out! (Gone) This goes on, a minute later, as I continued to sky watch, another object appears. This object was again brilliant white in color, but it's shape was like a wingless jet (Speed 200-500mhp) This stream like object was moving from the west to the east directly from my position. What really freaked me out, was when the object was at it's closeness to me (1 mile). It redirected (not turned) to the south, moving sideways and faded out!!!! This one lasted about 30 seconds, as did my opened mouth. I don't know what else to tell you Brian, only that there is a increase of sightings, if you take the time to have a look see.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Kelseyville, California UFOs Hanging Around The Area
Date: July 10, 2005
Time: 12:15 - 1:30 a.m. PST
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 8
Shape of objects: Sphere, star like objects.
Full Description of event/sighting: Brian your not going believe this but, as I was sitting at my computer just getting online my boyfriend walks in the door and tells me he seen four UFO's in the sky, and he also said that he seen planes flying by them! So he grabbed me and drove me down Red Hills Road to show me what he had seen, when we got there all I saw at first was a large smooth looking cloud in the sky, no other clouds just that one. I sat there for a bit looking around as he was telling me about what he had seen on the way home and I noticed that the cloud was dissipating really, really fast.
I snapped a picture of the cloud when I first saw it, and then snapped another when it was gone. It was gone in less than a minute, yes that fast! Then if that was not enough to send chills through me, I and my boyfriend both saw 'UFO's slowly flying away from were the cloud was at. The thing is they were pretty high up and very hard to make out but would blink bright every once in awhile until they faded out. Then nothing and we both decided to come back home and talk about what the heck we just saw and on the way back I looked to the back window of our car and there low to the horizon was a very bright amber colored sphere looking UFO, the kind that I had seen just a few days ago on the 5th on highway 20.
So we stopped and looked at it and then it went behind the tree's in the horizon. So we turned around to go back and take a better look at it. We got back to our original spot and watched it for awhile and then decided we had better go back home, I also got a few shots of this UFO as well. As we were driving back again I turned around in my seat to keep a eye on it and it started to go straight up and dimmed out and was gone. My boyfriend said that he seen some folks pulled over to the side of the road on the way home looking at what he was seeing too. There is so much activity going on here right now, its starting to bother me, its making me feel very uncomfortable. I also noticed the airport had its beacon going which I thought was strange cause there were no clouds at all or fog of any kind, except that one strange cloud of course.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Calgary, Alberta Reddish And Inverted Drop Types Of Objects
Date: July 10, 2005
Time: 11:45 p.m.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: rounded (1) - drop (2)
Full Description of event/sighting: Me and my wife live in Calgary Alberta, but I currently work as a geological consultant near Cold Lake. Yesterday I received a call from my wife and another couple of neighbors from Calgary. This was Sunday, July 10th around 11.45 pm. They live in the Eau Claire area and were looking to the SW horizon. They described two objects at about 45 deg of elevation in that sector of the night sky. The night was clear and there were no clouds.
The first object looked like a reddish planet, since it did not show changes in brightness and it seemed rounded. They took this object for the planet Mars. I found out today that Mars was not visible at the time (it was visible by 1.30 am, towards the East, according to the sky charts).
Not very far from the first object, there was a second object, shaped like an inverted drop, or balloon-shaped. It was opaque and had two stroboscopic lights, red and blue. The object slowly moved away from the observers, loosing altitude. It was no longer visible after 20 minutes or so.
Because they were using binoculars to carefully follow the second object, the witnesses suddenly realized that the first object was no longer in the sky.
About one hour later my wife observed a small, very fast jet, moving towards the area where the second object was last seen. This plane did not have the red and green position lights turned on. She emphasized that it moved exceptionally fast with a humming sound.
I frankly don't know what to think. A balloon? Military tests?
Thank you to the witness for the really interesting report.
Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
Home - Phone 250 845 2189



This Site Served by TheHostPros