- Dear Jim Kirwan,
- Re: WING - Trashing The Truth
- Let's take a real close look as these two big-mouthed
canaries flap up a storm. First, we need to backspace a little...
- It didn't take the NWO long to realize they could not
control the information on the internet like a water faucet, so they decided
to pollute the 'water' instead. Ergo: there are scores of intel assets
from NSA, CIA, MI6 to the Mossad working on the net...and more than a few
from Globalist corporate machines doing their bidding as well.
- As some of you readers may remember, when the Vic and
Lisa dog and pony show first appeared on the net, it was in the form of
a very long 'patriotic' email screed ...a dodgy 'call to arms'...a clarion
declaration to all alternative significant news sites, radio hosts and
editors that their *only* hope to fight 'evil' was to band *together* under
Vic and Lisa's grand new vision: the 'World Internet News Group'...WING...
starring Victor Thorn! (Who the hell was 'Victor Thorn'?). And that any
other course of action online in search of the truth and to fight the Globalists
was foolish - if not downright suspicious.
- Platformed right in the midst of this many page 'patriotic'
recruitment hustle was a cleverly-constructed velvet-gloved 'request' (read:
demand) that, of course, (paraphrasing) "the heroic Jeff Rense will
no doubt be an essential part of 'WING'!" as would Rayelan of Rumor
- One can only imagine how Rense and Raye were as amused
as this observer at the transparency of such a scam. Neither of them (I
wrote and asked) had ever heard of either of these clowns before their
flag-rapped email dissertation which projected (read: pressured) Rense
and Rayelan's Rumor Mill News as being pivotal to WING's success in toppling
- It's known that research was done on 'Victor Thorn' and
what turned up fit the profile of an intel asset like a glove. 'Victor
Thorn' was an alias of a self-proclaimed 'novelist cab-driver musician'
who cadged fares and sang(?) for eight long years in and around the Penn
State University community. A perfect cover for anyone doing piecemeal
Federal information gathering around a major university campus.
- His real name was found to be Scott Makufka. A detail
'Victor' has since gone public with.
- For anyone with half their wits who read 'Vic' and Lisa's
call to unite under their WINGed leadership, it projected the obvious image
of an an intel op... a ploy to try to grab two of the top alternative news
engines, Rense and Rayelan, in one swoop - in hopes that others would follow.
- What better way to control top alternative research and
serious news producers than to sucker bait them into a cover organization
'for the greater good of the truth movement'? What better way to diminish
and bleed off independent thought and research...strength through diversity...than
to put all the horses in one corral? How dumb Vic and Lisa must have thought
Rense and Rayelan and the thousands who received their email pitch announcing
'WINGs' over the world are. Wake up, Yanks, there are serious net operations
- I laughed...but I had to admit this mind op hustle was
better than average and being mounted very well, indeed. Vic and Lisa are
clearly bright, well-trained word smiths and psy-op types.
- That first long email proclamation was cleverly wrapped
in the US flag and country and praised Rense and Rayelan to the heavens
while 'inviting' them to join the Vic and Lisa's new internet carnival.
- When Rense apparently refused to take the bait, they
began to, in their subsequent mass emailings (they had a huge list, of
course), to ask rhetorical questions, etc: "What's wrong with Jeff
Rense?" Or "We haven't heard from him and we are confused. Surely
such a great American will join us." blah blah blah.
- I have a modest intel background and watching all this
from the UK was quite an amusing spectacle. I wasn't certain who might
be pulling Vic and Lisa's strings but I had a pretty good idea.
- I don't know Rense (or Rayelan) from Adam (or Eve) but
it was clear he realized that any response to them whatever would/could
be used against him. So, he gave them, apparently, nothing...and took that
option away. And that is the best way to counter an internet intel set-up.
- Next, they predictably attacked Rense ...not much was
said about Rayelan. The usual and expected 'suggestions' were floated that
Rense was a fake patriot, possibly an intel agent, or an ego tripper, etc,
etc, otherwise, he would certainly have joined WING on the spot to fight
all the bad guys and girls on the planet.
- This email attack on Rense - their first net target and
similar to what they are doing to Alex Jones now - went on for several
weeks as I recall. It never elicited a reply from Rense but it accomplished
the opening gambit of their assignment: to acquire immediate publicity
and 'credibility' as 'great Americans' trying to fight the Globalist elite.
- Again, watching all of this was amusing because it came
right out of Net Intel Ops 101; all completely predictable drivel. Vic
and his lady pal, of course, had shown up online 'out of the blue' with
a web site, and were already posting some credible 'alternative' news...which
is how internet agents and assets always establish their names and notoriety.
- Not terribly long after, and almost on cue (and utterly
predictable), came Vic and Lisa announcing their own internet radio show.
- And then, even more predictably, they announced the 'Victor
Thorn Net TV Show' This was so spot-on by-the-book, I was actually chortling
out loud...primarily because no one seemed able to figure these two clowns
- Now, fast-forward to their recent 'attacks' on American
broadcaster Art NWO Bell.... amused me no end...another obvious device:
a phoney, salacious attack on one of their own Globalist bretheren to further
build their notoriety in the alternative news community. ('Wow...Vic and
Lisa attacked...gasp...Art Bell! Only the greatest of true patriots would
dare to take on Clear Channel's king of late night radio!")
- If Bell had been so attacked by Alex Jones, he would
have gone ballistic. But, as you may have noticed, hardly a peep came from
- And now we see the truly volcanic libeling and smearing
of Alex Jones...the powerhouse lightning rod of anti-Globalist research...true
fire and brimstone in the anti-NWO truth movement. The attack is, again,
as predictable as it is despicable.
- Let's not forget...Vic and Lisa's antics are a perfect
overlay of the NWO Intel Net Ops handbook...
- Chapter One of the internet intel assest/agent's handbook:
- "Use your extensive list of activists/journalists
that you were supplied with, or personally gathered, and immediately call
for an alliance with the biggest names in the targeted field."
- "Secure as many of these key alternative news sources
as possible and bring them under your banner, one way or another. They
can be influenced and controlled much easier as a group rather than in
their current independent news and information power centers."
- "If you are unsuccessful in baiting them to join
you, begin to selectively attack them...using gross libel and smear tactics
and suggest in print that they are intel agents or are motivated by greed
- "The results of the attacks are enormous: instant
amounts of free publicity and notoriety for your operation. Net wars with
the targets are win-win for us."
- "Remember: ANY responses from the targets will only
build your notoriety and reputation."
- "NEGATIVE responses from a target should be immediately
quoted out of context, distorted and turned around and used to impeach
and impugn the patriotism of the target."
- "POSITIVE responses from the target give you instant
leverage...and the bonus perception that you are on the same plane - that
you are nearly *equals* with the target in the minds of those following
- "Remember - ANY response from the target is a WIN."
- (etc, etc)
- Chapter Two, of course, would direct such newly-spawned
net agents to begin to book themselves on radio talk shows as quickly as
possible...and then to start their own radio shows shortly thereafter.
- That's a quick review of how the Vic and Lisa dog and
pony information-gathering and internet disinfo charade began.
- Lisa, of course, is the she-male bull. Slick and clever,
she's the enforcer. Knows how to play word and head games very well. She
loves to beat up on people (especially men) in print ...like she is doing
with Alex Jones now ...and then offer an 'olive branch' if they bow down
in ideological subservience or, at least acknowledge that 'Lic and Visa'
are fellow truth seekers (!)
- To me, their antics mirror a high-level intel internet
psy-op - an effort to neutralize and diminish the strength of your alternative
US news movement by destroying its strength-through-diversity which has
made it so strong in the states.
- That's my tuppence on the matter. Be on guard, cousins.
There are traitors in your midst!
From Richard Long
- I, too, am suspicious of WingTV's motives and now think
they may be a psy op.
- Take Art Bell's infamous Pop Mechanics 911 show. Just
before Art was to bring Ben Chertoff on he took a few supposed unscreened
calls. The last call before Chertoff came on was a familiar voice, it was
unmistakably Wing's Lisa Guliani.
- I waited for Art to identify the caller as Lisa Guliani
of Wing TV who had been dogging him for weeks, but Art never did. At first,
I thought maybe I was wrong and it wasn't Lisa Guliani but someone who
- My instincts were correct though, when it was confirmed
the next Monday by Lisa that she indeed did get through that night to ask
Art her questions. Was Art aware that it was Lisa from WingTV calling?
That is still unclear.
- My question is, if Art Bell did not set up the phone-in
by Lisa Guliani, how did she become one of the few unscreened callers on
one of America's top syndicated radio shows? Are we to believe that it
was pure luck that her call got through? Was that moment the 'tell' Wing
TV has 'outside' help?
- Rich Long Toronto Ont Canada