- Here is the start of what you need to know about the
Courts. This applies to primarily state and federal civil cases, in bigger
communities and cities. And please note, not EVERY court case is corrupt.
Maybe one out of twenty or one out of forty. But after you study this series,
you might become more skilled in telling which is which..
- In civil cases, the judges usually designate a certain
day at a certain time, when they have "Motion Call". That means
they put on the docket for that day a list of cases where Motions, that
is only parts of cases, are to be heard.
- So suppose you are a plaintiff, repreesenting yourself
against a defendant corporation or somewhat important political or other
personality. You check the computer-generated Motion Call List taped to
the wall outside the courtroom door.
- You notice you are among the first cases to be heard
that morning. The Judge is not yet on the Bench. The defendant's attorney
is at the desk, next to the Bench, whispering to the deputy clerk.
- The Judge comes in, gets on the Bench, and your case
is among the first clled. The Clerk or the Judge himself, announces that
your case will be heard "at the end of the call", which means
you have to wait in the courtroom for several hours, perhaps close up to
- Non-lawyers tend to call the other side, "the enemy".
So your enemy's attorney goes out in the hallway with his cell phone. You
follow him. You start to ask, "You were whispering to the Clerk before
the Motion Call started. And when the Judge got on the bench, my case was
pushed to the end. What is going on?"
- The enemy's mouthpiece does not respond. So you raise
your voice and repeat the question. Suddenly, the deputy Sheriff stationed
in the court room (State Court) or deputy U.S. Marshal (federal court)
comes out and comes up to you.
- "If you don't stop threatening counsel, I am going
to have to arrest you." Outraged at being falsely accused, you raise
your voice to what in past years was called the Court Bailiff. He barks
at you, "Get away from counsel, or I will arrest you."
- You reluctantly walk away from the "counsel"
and the "bailiff". You begin thinking to yourself, "Hey,
what's going on here anyway?"
- You go back into the Courtroom and wait. Before the Clerk
calls your case. all the other Motions have been heard and the Court has
been cleared out .
- Suddenly, the Bailiff goes to the courtroom door and
locks it. If you are savvy, you look at the Judge's face now. It is not
more or less relaxed as you saw his face during the Motion Call. After
all, the Judge often hobnobs socially iwith some of the same lawyers who
were there during the Motion Call. He goes to Judge-Attorney golfing events
with them from time to time.The Judge sees many of the same attorneys at
Bar Association luncheons and pep-talk meetings, where they pat themselves
on the back for the great system of Justice they are in. You think, it
is the wonderfully corrupt Bench and the Bar. And YOU are no part of it.
- So now it is just you, your enemy's counsel, the Judge,
the Clerk, and the Bailiff. If you have been around the courts before,
you know to notice that the Judge's face is now a little red. Although
Judge's practice to show no expression of which way they are going to rule;
yet, when a particularly difficult or clout-heavy case is to be heard,
they are still human and sometimes it does show in their face.
- The Judge points to you, "What is this all about?"
Since you are, as is known n the law trade as a foolish "pro-se-er"
(one who represents themselves), that is presumed to be a know-nothing
amateur, you do not read from your well-prepared typewritten papers. No,
instead you start talking off the top of your head. Doing that, you are
bound to be "pissing on your own shoes". More experienced sorts
would answer, "Judge, what I have to say about my Motion (or Objections
to THEIR Motion) is in these papers. Here is a copy if you have not seen
- To befuddle you and get you to depart from your papers,
the Judge might often state, "No, I do not have time to read your
papers. I want you to tell me what this is about."
- Now feeling a little stressed, to come up with ideas
without referring to your papers, you suddenly blurt out, "Judge,
I am a little nervous. Your Bailiff, without a basis , threatened to arrest
me in the hallway before."
- So now the enemy's counsel speaks up, "Judge, this
pro-se-er tends to imagine things. He (or she) does not know what they
are claiming in their papers or in the hallway."
- Without further formality, the Judge announces,
- "Plaintiff's Motion is denied" or "Defendant's
Motion is granted". And the Judge adds, "Counsel, draw up the
Order and the Clerk will stamp it".
- Many non-lawyers, being inexperienced in such matters,
simply walk out of the Court, not waiting to see what the enemy's counsel
puts in the Court Order. Or, the non-lawyer does not raise the question,
"Judge, why is this lawyer permitted to draw up the Order instead
of me? And he is not allowing me to read the Court Order before your Clerk
stamps it with your name. Or, your Honor, it is so scribbled up by counsel,
I cannot read it."
- So, this is how Court Orders, which are supposed to state
the truth of what happened, contain instead straight out lies that the
Clerk stamps with the Judge's name and date.
- This series is based on actual examples, personally observed
over a period of well over forty years, by us as court reformers. Follow
this series and learn what to watch for to find out about cases where there
is the BIG COURT FIX.
- SO, YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT CORRUPTION ON THE U.S. SUPREME
COURT? Read our extensive series, "Coca-Cola, CIA, and The Courts".
- More coming. Stay tuned.
- Mr. Skolnick's Reports are posted and archived at www.skolnicksreport.com
Together with his co-authored The Middle-Finger News, they are posted
and archived through
- also posted and archived through
- Skolnick is co-host with Lenny Bloom on a growing, popular
maximum power Internet radio program, FM-quality worldwide, ON-LINE LIVE
and ARCHIVED at www.cloakanddagger.ca CHECK SCHEDULE for time it is on.
- Recently published, the book, "Ahead of the Parade"
by Sherman H. Skolnick, A Who's Who of Treason & High Crimes---Exclusive
Details of Fraud & Corruption of the Monopoly Press, the Banks, the
Bench and the Bar, & the Secret Political Police.
- Can be ordered U.S./Canada 1-800-861-7899.
- Can also supposedly be ordered through amazon.com HOWEVER
recently they blockaded their own marketing and sales of this controversial
book by demanding twice the listed price.
- About once a year is published a heavy packet of printed
stories by Skolnick. To get a copy, send $5.00 (U.S. FUNDS ONLY) plus a
stamped, self-addressed BUSINESS size envelope [ # 10 envelope, 4-1/8 x
9-1/2 ] WITH THREE U.S. FIRST CLASS STAMPS ON IT, to Citizen's Committee
To Clean Up The Courts, Sherman H. Skolnick, Chairman, 9800 So. Oglesby
Ave., Chicago IL 60617-4870.
- Want to get on Skolnick's e-mail list to get, soon as
issued, Skolnick'S Reports, and The Middle-Finger News, or to stay on the
e-mail list if you are already there? To find out how, contact email@example.com
BE SURE TO PUT IN SUBJECT LINE OF E-MAIL, "I want to get on e-mail