- Hello, Jeff - I have been monitoring every medical and
news site as well as CDC, WHO, American College of Pathologists, and Meridian
Bioscience etc to see what those involved in the "mistake" intend
to do. Namely, wouldn't you think that execs over at Meridian Bioscience
in Cincinnati, OH would want heads to roll and those involved to be fired?
No comment from Meridian - and their executives are alllegedly 'traveling'
and cannot be reached for comment? In this day and age of cell phones?
- I don't believe for one minute that the 1957 A H2N2 Asian
flu vials were sent by mistake. They knew.
- When are we going to stop the sending of highly pathogenic
agents via Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, etc? Aren't there medical transport services
that handle BSL3/4 and other infectious samples? Employees at companies
like Fed Ex, UPS, USPS, etc, have NO idea what is in the parcels they are
handling. The public needs to demand this type of activity cease.
- What about the alleged 'missing vials'? I don't believe
that bunk, either. Did FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc ALL suddenly stop using TRACKING
NUMBERS? If I order a dress of article from overseas, I can always track
that parcel. We can all do the same with parcels from US, as well. I
know where my package is during every step of its journey. So, how can
we say now, 5 months or so after the October mailing, that Lebanon and
Mexico cannot find their samples? It's BS.
- You bet this stuff is gone missing...and now that they
all know what it is, it's even MORE likely to stay 'missing' - probably
in the hands of rogue labs around the world.
- This is one time we can honestly say our arrogance is
coming back to us tenfold. Wait until Fall and people start getting sick
- and dying - with this strain of flu.
- And, as usual, no one will ever be held accountable...
- Patricia A. Doyle, PhD
- Please visit my "Emerging Diseases" message
board at: http://www.clickitnews.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?
- Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasa
- Go with God and in Good Health