- ROTTACH-EGERN, Germany -
European Bilderberg hunters have found the hiding place of this secretive
cabal at a posh resort in this charming little city 40 miles from Munich.
Their annual meeting is May 5-8.
- Bilderberg is gathering at the Dorint Sofitel Seehotel
Ueberfahrt, a five-star conference and business hotel with 188 luxury rooms.
It is on a lake and near a golf course, typical Bilderberg requirements.
High officials of the U.S. government and possibly a few congressional
leaders will participate in three days of secret meetings to plan global
policy. Heads of state and other high officials from Europe and Britain
will participate, along with world financiers.
- David Rockefeller and his valet, Henry Kissinger, are
longtime Bilderberg regulars. Donald Graham, publisher of The Washington
Post, and associate editor Jimmy Lee Hoagland regularly attend, upon their
promise to report nothing.
- The New York Times, LA Times and all major networks'
ABC, CBS and NBC have participated. All participants are sworn to secrecy.
Bilderberg denies its existence, and all the resorts at which they hold
their meetings require their employees to lie and deny they are present.
- Three times the Dorint told AFP they were fully booked'
but that Bilderberg was not there. All but Bilderberg participants and
their staffs, wives or, in some cases, someone else's wife, will be required
to leave. The hotel staff will be warned to reveal nothing of what they
see and hear.
- Armed guards will patrol not only the main entrance but
- Exposing Bilderberg meetings has provided advance warning
months ahead of the mainstream media of U.S. wars, tax increases, and the
downfall of Margaret Thatcher as prime minister of Britain, among other
- Jim Tucker's Itinerary
- Sunday, May 1
- Leave Washington-Dulles 5:40 p.m. United Airlines Flight
- Monday, May 2
- Arrive at Franz Straus terminal 2 at 8 a.m.
- Check into the Walters Hof in Rottach Egern (phone: 011-49
(0) 80 222 770).
- Monday, May 9
- Leave Munich on Lufthansa Flight 9280 at 11:55 a.m.
- Arrive Washington-Dulles at 3:10 p.m.
- Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to
redistribute - as long as full credit is given to American Free Press -
645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003