- Going to Burger King? Have ANY idea what you are about
to consume? I think not! You will agree after you read this. My initial
goal was to see if my statement posted last year about "animal content
in coke" was still true. That ingredient has been removed from the
Coke ingredient list. But MORE animal content has been added to their ingredients
list for other products. Although I haven't studied McDonalds in detail
(yet), it's quite likely numerous simliar compounds are in their "food"
- Ever bite down on a hamburger, chew a piece of BK pie
or use garlic seasoning and hear a CRUNCH? It may not be a "crispy"
from the microwave or conveyor grill, or even a chipped tooth. It may be
SAND. Sand can be pulverized into dust form and added to food, and its
"dirt cheap" (pun intended,) Sand is also used in many household
products, including CLEANSERS. But would anyone intentionally eat sand
or Comet? Of course not. Silicon dioxide is the chemical name for SAND,
just as sodium chloride IS salt. Would you eat computer chips? Of course
not. They too, are made of sand among other elements like arsenic, aluminum
- There exists iron-clad proof that sand (and other additives)
are ingredients in the following Burger King products. This was taken directly
from Burger King corporation's ingredient list. Sand (silicon dioxide)
is also the very same material used for making glass of all kinds. It is
also the active compound in scouring cleaners that removes stains from
sinks, toilets and tubs, and almost all computer chips.
- If you have been to Burger King, you have already eaten
sand. Remember that old expression "let them eat cake?" Apparently,
at Burger King, they believe in "let them eat sand." To preserve
your appetite for your next meal, the details of the numerous chemical
compounds will not be listed here.
- Here are four products currently listed with silicon
- ANGUS STEAK BURGER
- DUTCH APPLE PIE
- GARLIC SEASONING (FOR FIRE-GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD)
- RANCH DIPPING SAUCE
- These ingredients don't just accidentally "appear"
from nowhere in food." Just as mercury isn't present in vaccines by
- VEGETARIAN? ALERGIC TO BEEF PRODUCTS? TAKE NOTE !
- Although fire-grilled onions are included below, they
are noted as a "non-vegetarian" product by Burger King on their
website. Don't forget that the "fire" in fire-grilled, is either
propane or natural gas. (The health effects of consuming HYDROCARBON flame
fired food at this time are unknown. But it is known that repeated exposure
to motor oil (hydorcarbons) can cause cancer.)
- The following five products have ingredients listed as
"Natural flavors from animal sources:"
- GARDEN RANCH SALAD DRESSING
- GARLIC PARMESAN TOAST
- FIRE-GRILLED SHRIMP
- FRENCH TOAST STICKS (FRIED)
- ONION (FIRE-GRILLED)
- Yes, you read that correctly. Animal content is present
in ALL of the above products. Including their toast.
- Think its safe to eat a PANCAKE with syrup on it at BK?
Guess again! There IS animal content in BK BREAKFAST SYRUP, too. Perhaps
it's used to "thicken it..."
- SOY PRODUCTS PRESENT IN ALMOST EVERYTHING AT BK
- According to their "food allergy" content page,
EVERY SINGLE MEAT BASED PRODUCT they sell is laced with that wonderful
"all natural product." The list of products without soy is far
- See http://www.bk.com/Food/Nutrition/NutritionInfo/index.aspx
- You may ask - what's wrong with soy? Phytoestrogens are
made more dangerous when any product containing it is microwaved. Microwaves
destroy vitamins, and simultaneously create toxins. It is Burger King's
company policy to do this to all their burger products. When I questioned
a store manager about microwaving food even though it was just made seconds
ago, that was his answer.
- At http://www.rense.com/health3/soyp.htm
you can learn how this complex synthetic growth hormone imitates natural
estrogen so well, the body recognizes it as a growth hormone. When present
in abnormal amounts, soy is proven to cause CANCER.
- If you have a strong stomach, you can read more about
the stomach wrenching chemical compounds at their website http://www.bk.com/Food/Nutrition/ingredients.aspx
- One major unanswered question is - WHAT animal is it,
what parts are used from it, and from where does it come from? Could it
have indestructable mad cow (BSE/CJD) prions present?
- Off to Burger King now?
- Bon Appetit!
- Ted Twietmeyer