- Release of letter/document dated: March 23, 2005
- Permission was granted to leave letter as is.
- A few years ago I received an email from a Mr. Robert
F. Brown, a fellow who explained to me that he was persistent in his pursuit
of information through different government agencies on a sighting event
which he witnessed in late 1949 or early 1950 when he was 11 or 12 years
old. Robert wrote letters to his Congressman, Mr. William D. Delahunt of
Massachusetts in hopes that Congressman Delahunt would have the means to
help retrieve alleged documents that may be floating around in an archive
about Robert's sighting.
- As a young boy, Robert was told by his school principal
not to be talking about 'Flying Saucers' as the FBI had just been at the
school asking questions about Robert. Supposedly, during the same week,
after the school principal talked with Robert, two other teachers told
him to stop talking about flying saucers as the FBI had been asking them
questions about him as well.
- In the years Mr. Brown has been tracking down the information
he is looking for, he has been communicating with Congressman Delahunt's
office, the FBI and Department of Justice. HBCC UFO Research has Mr. Brown's
letters which will be posted shortly...after releasing the following simply
incredible letter from the Congressman's office.
- I would like to point out in the letter/document posted
with this report is the one sentence which I found to be of greatest interest:
- "Thank you for your letter about UFOs and the July
1947 incident that happened in Roswell, New Mexico. After looking into
this matter, I have found that the debris from that is still being analyzed
and is not open to the public at this time."
- I like so many others were under the impression that
there was officially no UFO crash at Roswell in 1947, according to the
government/military. The doors were closed on this sometime ago and some
varying ideas were thrown out to us all on what the military said took
- So, when I read the letter from the office of Congressman,
Mr. William D. Delahunt, I see it as reading: "Someone has looked
into the matter." (as it states in the letter). In other words, the
Congressman has looked into the alleged Roswell event and possibly found
information on the actual crashed craft. As stated in the letter, "debris
from that is still being analyzed and, of course, is not open to the public
for viewing." Very Strange, if you ask me.
- My thoughts are: Were they privy to secret information
from somewhere or someone? Or, was it a complete goof-up by the office
- Whatever the outcome, this opens the doors to another
flood of questions - and most likely not many answers - that will surely
- Thank you to Mr. Robert Brown for sending this information
along to me.
- Also again, please check back as more letter will be
added in the next couple of days.
- The letter/document can be viewed at (below or): http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.
- Brian Vike, Director
- HBCC UFO Research
- Home - Phone 250 845 2189
- email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
- Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
- HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At: