- On March 20, 2005, UFO researcher Ana Luisa Cid photogrphed
a spherical object in Mexico State's Tlalnepantla Municiopality. Days later,
she discovered that the helicopter shown in the image belongs to the police
authorities of the state in question and was flying at low altitude to
monitor disturbances with area street peddlers. The spherical object became
apparent when she downloaded the images to her computer.
- On March 22, 2005, according to a report from aviation
technician Alfonso Salazar, the Radio Red news station reported that a
spherical UFO had been reported as hanging motionless over the vicinity
of Tlalnepantla, Mexico State. The news was made known by Jorge Flores,
a journalist and reporter for the station in quesiton, and by Guadalupe
Juarez, a reporter for Radio Red's nighttime news hour.
- On March 23, 2005, Alfonso Salazar and Carlos Guzmán
(renowned Mexican UFO researcher) were interviewed to issue an opinion
on the subject.
- On Easter Thursday (03/24/05) Mrs. Malena Mendieta reported
to Prof. Cid that she had witnessed strange low-flying lights near her
window in the Patera Vallejo neighborhood to the north of Mexico City.
These lights emitted a buzzing sound that impressed her greatly. This sighting
took place during early morning hours and she was in the company of her
- On Good Friday (03/25/05) Alfonso Salazar and Salvador
Guerrero managed to observe and record a spherical object over eastern
Mexico City that suddenly changed speed and trajectory exactly as the Crucifixion
was being reenacted in Ixtapalapa.
- On March 26, 2005, an aviation technician reported a
spherical object emitting white lights in the city's southern region, flying
at high altituded from south to north (according to a report by Alfonso
- Note: the photos attached show the respective sightings
by Prof. Ana L. Cid and Salvador Guerrero.
- Translation (c) 2005, Scott Corrales, Institute of Hispanic
Ufology (IHU). Special thanks to Prof. Ana Luisa Cid.