- UPDATE 3.11.5
It appears a kite was responsible for the unmoving UFO...click here
- "A black triangular object that made a number of
movements and then speared off out of sight behind the trees."
- That's how police have described footage claimed to be
of an unidentified flying object (UFO) that was reported to police, and
shot on a video camera, by a Dubbo family last Sunday night.
- "I've never seen anything like it," Suzanne
- "It was hovering there for five hours, and it was
- The police arrived to the scene at 8pm, viewed the videotape,
and filed an official report to Air Services Australia (ASA), a federal
airways monitoring bureau.
- "It looked like a bird, but much larger, the size
of a car, with a flat top and a deeper shape at the bottom."
- Mrs Fuller also put a call into the UFO Researchers Independent
Network, and described what they had seen to Moira McGhee.
- "They said it looked about 40 to 50 miles away to
the south-east," she said.
- She said the family saw something between 7pm and 8.15pm.
At first a male family member saw what he described to Ms McGhee as something
"that looked like a stationary chopper".
- "Now remember, it was still daylight at 7pm,"
- Mrs Fuller said that together with her husband, and three
daughters, they continued watching until after 11pm.
- "Once the sun set, there was a light like from a
lighthouse flashing on and off, every couple of seconds," she said.
- "The police were here, and they said they had never
seen anything like it before."
- "Every now and then, it would move to the left again,
and then back to the same spot again."
- Duty Officer Inspector Alan Cusack commended the family
for reporting the incident.
- "We take these calls on their merit," he said.
- "The family were genuine in their concern, they
called the police and they did the right thing.
- "We have proceeded in investigating the matter by
referring the incident to the ASA and sending them the videotape for inspection."
- Inspector Cusack said the ASA told police that there
were "numerous reports of objects flying in the southern regions of
- The sighting is not the first one in Dubbo. In 2002 a
woman reported seeing an object "as large as a house" hovering
in the sky about 500 metres off the ground, and allegedly moving and changing
- Ms McGhee said another sighting 10 years ago had a number
of people in Dubbo report seeing an object "as big as a supermarket"
in the sky.
- From Ronit Cohen
- Hi Jeff,
- Regarding your article today about the Ausralian Black
UFO. I just googled it and verified that it was posted in Australia on
the internet just 9 hours ago.
- I would like to congratulate you for finding and posting
it so fast.
- However, unfortunately, our Australian Journalistic UFO
Police also found this article and already forced its removal from the
internet, as usual. Even though, Australia has probably the worlds highest
numbers of UFOs sightings, most Australians live in the cities and never
know about it because of the worlds fastest strict censorship. My friends
who live in the bush told me that at least half of the people in their
town saw UFOs at least once.
- UFO stories are not allowed to be published on our Australian
media and Internet, I have verified it by talking to a veteran journalist.
God bless you Americans. In spite of Bush and living in the darkest times
in your White House history, you still manage to keep a certain amount
of freedom and civil rights to express yourselves.
- Keep up your wondeful work, the Jewish community here
in Sydney is reading every word that Barry Chamish is posting on your website
and we copied his interviews with you from your audio archives. His tapes
are now passing like hotcakes among us Jews.
- Thank you very much,
- Ronit Cohen