- I have just finished a conversation with a nurse named
Nora...a nurse who has worked with Terri at the Woodside Hospice and knows
her well. Nora and I spoke for a long time. She has come forward because
she is appalled that they are doing this to Terri.
- She told me Terri laughs when she has told her jokes.
- Yesterday, Nora was told by the agency she works for
that Woodside Hospice did not want her back working at the facility. Nora
has been working there for two years as an agency nurse and had disagreed
with the staff on Sunday with regard to what they are doing to Terri.
- I commend the nurses in my profession for coming forward
like Nora just did.
- Cheryl Ford
- Fight4Terri @aol.com
- Visit Terri's site: www.terrisfight.org
- Cheryl Ford, RN (Fight4Terri@aol.com) is not affiliated
with any other group and works as an independent volunteer promoting the
protection of Florida's disabled community. Fight4Terri does not wish to
forward unsolicited mail. Please type the word "unsubscribe"
in subject heading if you prefer to not receive anymore updates about Terri
and your screen name will be immediately deleted from Fight4Terri's address