HBCC UFO Recently
Reported Sightings
Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
Release Date: February 28, 2005
Jacksonville, Florida 1950 A Large Black Spot In The night Sky
Date: 1950
Time: After 9:00 p.m.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Full Description of event/sighting: My sister and I were walking home one evening, cutting through Brentwood Park to reach our apartment. It was a beautiful starry sky. As I looked up at the stars. I noticed something very strange. There was a big black circle of sky in which no stars shone. It was a little south of directly overhead. I pointed it out to my sister, who said,"It must be clouds."
Perfectly black and perfectly round? I didn't think so.
I looked up again as we got closer to the building we lived in. What had been a large black spot the size of a medium pizza pan held overhead at arms length was now bigger than a large pizza pan and I could tell it was moving very slowly, very silently, headed south, in the direction of downtown Jacksonville -- as though toward the Riverside area.
I never heard of another saucer sighting in the area.
My sister is unsure what she saw that evening, but suspects it was a UFO.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Near Finleyville, Pennsylvania Two Massive Football Size Objects
Date: Summer 1954
Time: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Number of witnesses: 150
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: More football than cigar shaped.
Full Description of event/sighting: I was 8 years old and in the company of both parents and an aunt and uncle. Motor trips into the country were frequent, so I must assume that the event occurred on a weekend. The area was not developed back then with malls and housing developments.
We were inside a makeshift structure on an expanse of land, probably farm land, in which there were various vendors selling all manner of goods inside crude stall-like cubicles. My mother had purchased a necklace for me, when we returned outside and found dozens of people staring up at the bright blue sky full of fluffy white clouds. They seemed so close, that you could almost reach out and touch them. As a child, I would have no sense of distance from the ground.
The two massive football size objects were rimless, windowless, seamless, and had no writing or any indication of a door. Both glowed with a strange neon-like orange glow, and one object was slightly in front of the other. I had never heard of UFOs and stared up with the same curiosity as anyone else. We stood that way a long time when the object in front, it seemed to be fading. Indeed, after a time, it had a ghost-like appearance, and the orange had muted. The object behind the first remained the same.
I could begin to see the blue of the sky and white clouds in the outline of the first object. As we watched all trace of this physical object disappeared entirely from view, as though it had simply melted away.
I knew, even then, without understanding physics, that material objects just don't disappear. The glowing object behind never altered in shape or position. My Uncle insisted that we leave, but I longed to stay on. I have no idea why it was important to stay, but I did not want to leave. The family crowded into the car and it started up normally. I climbed up on the back seat of the car and stared out the back window while on my knees until the orange glowing light became more and more distant and the twilight descended. We must have viewed these objects a long time, because it had been bright and warm when we first stepped outside of the structure, and by the time we traveled down the road some distance, the purple hues of evening were collecting. There were no street lights or lamp posts on highways back then, so I could see, the area being expansive, empty and flat, that tiny glow in the sky until that was all there was left.
Long after, years after, this sighting always haunted me. How might anything material and as truly massive as what I witnessed simply disappear? And more than that, what happened to those who stayed to watch the second object? Did I miss anything?? Why with the innocence of a child did I truly long to remain? I am not a UFO researcher as a result of the experience or have any profound knowledge, but I think I may have watched something traveling through dimensions, which was why it slowly disappeared without moving an inch. And I wonder who remembers this incident. Where there other children there that day who are haunted by this experience as I am. Are any adults, elderly thought they may be, alive to talk about it? And do any of them know, what I may never know, because my family drove away?
Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.
SW Calgary, Alberta Three Witnesses To A Solid White Triangle
Date: August 2, 1972
Time: 0315
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.
Full Description of event/sighting: This was a solid white triangle appearing out of the south. With a steady speed, it proceeded northward. The base of the triangle was the leading edge. It came to a full stop directly over us. It was stationary for about 5 seconds. It rotated 90 degrees to the left (now facing the west). Stopped again for about 5 seconds. Then it proceeded directly to the west.
As this was roughly 33 years ago, some details I no longer recall (i.e., precisely where and when in the sky it appeared and disappeared.
There was no sound. The color was solid white. Against the night sky, I would compare the base of the triangle to be nearly the same as the diameter of the full moon. The height of the triangle was about a quarter to maybe a third of the length of the triangle.
I called the Calgary Planetarium the next day or so to report it. They sent out to my home a Mr. Allen. A gentleman in his late 50s or early 60s. He took our statements, and indicated a similar object was seen in other locations in Calgary at different times. Once a 9:00 p.m., another at 10:00 p.m., then finally ours at 3:15 a.m.
At the conclusion of the report, Mr. Allen said he would get back to us with any additional information. I have not heard from him.
I am interested to know of others with a similar experience, or of any database that may have my original report in it.
Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.
Crailsheim, Germany U.S. Army Service Personal Have A Unexplained Experience
Date: May or June 1980
Time: Evening
HBCC UFO Research is asking that if any service personal who were serving at the Crailsheim, Germany Army Base, and may have any information as to what may have taken place there regarding the servicemen who was stationed there, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. Also I would like to ask if any service personal had any unusual sightings in or around the base would they please contact me. All personal information will be kept confidential. Thank you.
Message: In May or June of 1980 I was stationed in Crailsheim, Germany. One evening an Army buddy and me where given a ride out to a lake (approx 6 miles from town). There was suppose to be a large party out there.
When we arrived there were probably thirty or forty people, drinking and smoking hash, around a dying bonfire. My buddy and I had one beer each and decided to leave the lame party, and head back to town.
After walking about two miles we left the small paved road we were on and started across a field with two foot high grass. Soon I realized my buddy wasn't beside me. I started back through the now bent grass, until I came upon my friend laying on his back.
Worried, I ran over and looked down at him. Being from Minnesota, he looked as though he were laying in fresh snow, making snow angels.
At this point I figure someone from the bonfire either slipped him some drugs, or he is playing some, uncharacteristic, game. I'm start getting upset because all I want is to get back to town before the bars close.
I tell him to get up, so we can get back to town. He lays there looking up at me saying " you gotta see this". He says this a few times when I suddenly realize, he's not looking up at me. But rather up past me.
The last thing I remember is turning my head to look up and then slowly spiraling to the ground.
The next thing I remember is waking up walking, and I mean literally, one foot coming down in front of the other on the pavement (walking trail I believe).
At first I was disoriented and didn't know where I was. Soon I got my bearings and realized I was a half mile out of Crailsheim.
I figure it was three miles from the field to where I, I guess came to.
My buddy and I never spoke about that night, actually we very seldom spoke to each other after that night. We both left Germany in early within two months of that night (early July).
I left Germany almost twenty-five years ago. The first twenty-two years I rarely thought of that night, but the last three, almost daily.
The people I have told this story to have tried to explain it as some drug induced, or some sexual experience that has been blocked by my subconscious. I have too much awareness for those explanations.
I'd like to know if there has been any similar stories related to that area of Germany in that time period. Thanks.
Additional Information:
Hi Brian
Thanks for your quick response. I wish I could tell you that I turned and looked up into the belly of the mother ship, or that I saw even a flicker of a light in the night sky. But. unfortunately what I mentioned earlier is all I remember. As far as my buddy at the time, I haven't spoken to him since about two weeks after that night. I would like to also state that I have never, before or after that evening, blacked -out. Which makes what happened twenty-five years ago frustrating as hell.
It's hard for me to articulate the almost emotional numbness, until recently, I've felt towards that evening. When I would tell friends and family about it, they would say that it was very strange, while I would blow it off to maybe being overly tired that night.
There is one more thing that I remember. It's actually a feeling. I felt as though the U.S Army (which if I failed to mention, I served 6 years in) was looking out for me. Almost in an overly protective way. As an example; lets just say there were thing I did in my last two months in Germany I am not proud of.
Let me preface this next part by saying that I was a good soldier. I had planned to be a lifer. The following I have never spoken to anyone about.
One evening about a week after my night in the field, my platoon ( about twenty-five of us) were guarding an ammo site about twenty miles outside Crailsheim. On about the tenth night, of a two weeks assignment, I remember thinking that I had had enough of the Army. There was no big event that drove me to this realization. I had just had enough.( to this day I don't know where that thought came from) I walked out of the barracks, and along with another soldier I had told my plan to, climbed over the fence and left. I spent three days with an on again off again girlfriend.
When I met my platoon back at Crailsheim nothing was said by my platoon Sgt. or company commander. Everyone knew I was AWOL, it was no secret. but none of my superiors would mention it. The soldier I jumped the fence with, was only gone two hours before he went back to the ammo site. He was court marshaled. My last night in Crailsheim, my platoon Sgt came up to me at the NCO club. He said "Someone must really like you". I knew he was talking about the night I left the ammo site. I also know there was something else he wanted to say, but he never said it.
There were also times after that night in the field that I felt I was being watched. But nothing I can point to and say, one night I saw something hiding behind a tree.
Anyways, I came back to the States where I re-enlisted and served three years of honorable service filled with awards and commendations. (I taught basic training in Fort Bliss, Texas) I was suppose to go to Fort Lewis,Wa, but I was reassigned to Texas. Forty miles from White Sands. Hmmm. My life in the military could go on for hundreds of pages, but I wouldn't do that to you.
So thanks for your time. And no, I don't recall any strange experience from my time in, TX and N.M.
Today was the first time I've been to your site. I like it. Keep up the good work.
PS I'm believe firmly that we make our own choices and that no one can makes us do what we don't want, but I'll always feel guilty for the young soldier that climbed that fence with me.
Thank you to the fellow for the interesting story.
Powell River, British Columbia Bright Blue Fireball Sighting
Date: July 29, 2002
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m
Message: I saw a fireball on July 29/2002 passing over Texada Island travelling north. This was not something falling from the sky, it seemed to follow the horizon travelling faster than an airplane. It was bright blue in color, and by its trajectory, I figured it would have landed in the ocean near Lund. I was surprised to see your article of people in Sayward sighting this same fireball so far north of here (Powell River).
Additional Information Below:
Hi again
To clarify, I am in Powell River, and my house looks out to the west across the Straight of Georgia to the Vancouver Island community of Courtenay and Comox, with Texada Island (northern tip) approx. 1/4 of the way out. It was about 11:30 p.m. when my wife and I were watching T.V. I glanced out the window and saw a bright blue ball of light to the south-west travelling north along the horizon over Texada island. Yes, the blue fireball had a tail with a greenish tinge. I called my wife (name removed) to look out the window as the object proceeded north. We were able to watch for maybe 10 to 15
seconds. There were no aircraft in the area that we were aware of. It was a very clear night.
Thank you to the witness for this report.
Revelstoke, B.C. Oval With Flashing Lights
Date: 2003
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval
Full Description of event/sighting: In a mini van in a parking lot, my daughter noticed a flat oval shaped object with about 5 or 6 flashing lights on it. I noticed it too, and followed it along the horizon for about 5-10 seconds, and then it disappeared behind the tree line. We tried following it down Main St. but it appeared to have vanished. After a year and a half my daughter and myself were in separate rooms, and drew identical objects in front of friends, this all without rehearsed stories. I have read of similar sightings in the same area in B.C. If anyone has similar sightings please let me know!
Thank you to the witness for this report.
Christchurch, New Zealand Bright Light Shoots Upwards
Date: February 18, 2005
Time: 9:45 p.m.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright light disappearing upwards.
HBCC UFO Research Note: The names used in this report have been changed, they are not the people's real name.
Full Description of event/sighting: I was scanning the night sky, as I so often do, marveling at the line up of stars in the sky. I was so mesmerized by what I was looking at in the heavens above. Believing that I was looking at something very special in the sky that night, the planets Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune were all in a zig zag lineup. I was looking toward north, Neptune being the farthest to the north at the end of the line from where I was standing, and Mars being directly above. The time was 9: 45 p.m., Friday evening,18th February, 2005. I then went to get my neighbors to verify my observation of the stars. Ann and Dave, a female and a male. We headed to the backyard, to the observation spot, Dave was leading the way through a very narrow gateway, we sort of had to go sideways through the gate one at a time. As I followed Dave through I started to stand upright to point to the sky, when all of a sudden as I pointed skywards there was this bright light straight above me and Ann.
I yelled out "what is that"? The problem is Ann saw it first, or more or less the same time as I did. Dave missed it, but I know Ann definitely saw it. I was still looking up at this bright light with Ann when it disappeared skywards at a unbelievable speed. This light was different than any other light I have ever experienced before. Ann could not accept what happened before her very eyes that night, she is in a state of denial. The light went upwards at speed and flashed out at the same time.
There was no noise or sound. There was some loose and broken cloud high in the sky that night drifting very slowly, but I cannot remember to which direction. We kept looking that night, but there was nothing more to see.
Additional Information:
Kia Ora, Brian -Thanks for your response. This sighting was very short, only a few seconds. When I first saw this indifferent light and once I was through the gate, my right side was nearest Ann as she was halfway through the gateway, I'm sure we both saw this light spontaneously, or only a half a second apart, and I did look at her face for a reaction, she was wide eyed, open mouthed and in a state of wonderment with no words uttered. I had to ask Ann 3/4 times, what did she think she saw? She did not answer straight away.
The light disappeared at a rate of knots upward, I know it went upwards, because there was no sideway light movement. I couldn't see any shape what-so-ever, but I did try desperately, scanning the heights for a shape or size during this brief sighting. The light went out with a flash, it had moved upwards just before it flashed out. When it went out it was sort of spectacular, real bright yellow center with the edges of the light, hard to describe, and seemed to have cast no shadow from the light what ever. Once there was no light - it was gone.
I quickly focused my attention on Ann. What do you recon Ann, what do you think you saw ? Obviously, she said it was a plane, but I know that's not true, and so does she. We spent the next 20 - 25 minutes looking for airplanes. Nothing! Then a short while later a small plane flew above us, red light flashing. Ann then remarked, there I told you. I know what I saw that night, and it isn't what she says.
There was no tail or trail.
The light was constantly bright during this sighting.
The whole duration may have been only 5 - 7 seconds.
Aircraft were visible in the air after about 25 - 30 minutes.
This sighting was observed about 2km east of Christchurch City, 10 km further east is the South Pacific Ocean.
The International Airport is about 12 - 15km West of the City. American planes use this airport as a last stop before Scot Base in the Antarctica, South Pole. There is a huge dome built up on the hills Southeast of this City which I believe is an American Radar director\detector or what ever for their South Pole flights.
The Military Base, Burnham, is about 35km south of the International Airport. The light was stationary when I first spotted it - when it moved upwards - it was gone. It had one enormous speed.
Without a guess, it was at a great height. Higher than the local flight pathways. I've lived here for many years, and the planes fly over my place every day when approaching the airport to land in the prominent local southerly/southwest/westerly winds.
Thank you to the witness for their report.
Sumner-Puyallup, Washington Strange Flashing Star-Like Object
Date: February 23, 2005
Time: 10:03 p.m.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Flashing 'star'-like.
Upstairs looking out my bathroom window with the binoculars. Within a minute or so, I noticed a flashing 'star' above the tree line of North Hill Puyallup. As I watched it, it flashed red, blue and white, maybe green once in awhile. It resembled a star except that it was very low in the sky, much lower than airplanes (Sea-Tac International Airport and Auburn Airport are near the vicinity). I wasn't sure if it was moving so I braced myself against the side of the window. It slowly began to move to the right. I could tell it was by counting the tree tops, after it moved over the 5th tree, it either lowered or else it was moving further away than I thought and began flashing mainly red and white and the white was extremely bright. I lowered the binoculars and noticed that I could not see it without them. I decided to scan the skies above the light and seen two airplanes or else they were two of the 'helicopters' or some type of aircraft we've been seeing a lot of for a few months.
These usually flash red and green with a white light -like a headlight in the center and the colored lights are one at either side as if on wings, (these crafts are seen every night in this area and they do not make any noise that I can think of - they fly very low at times but one cannot make out a shape. One night two of them were so low that I thought for an instant that they were street lights and when one of them left the area, it was flying below the roof tops of the businesses across the street from my house!) Anyway, the two airplanes were high above the flashing star and seemed to criss-cross, they were both in the flight path (going opposite directions). This is when I noticed another very bright flashing light closer to me which was just below the flight path and flashing mainly red and white. It began jerking back and forth quickly for about 4 seconds and then quickly began to move off to the right, past the cell tower across the street from my house heading for Auburn. I checked back for the first 'star' and it was still flashing mainly white very far off. By this time, it was about 10:08 p.m., that's when I went downstairs to write this report. There has been so much going on in this area (Sumner) for months and we have some pretty incredible video footage shot a few weeks ago out my bedroom window, looking towards the football field. Actually, we have quite a few stories and good video of at least four sightings.
Whitby, Ontario Three White Lights With Another Red One
Date: February 24, 2005
Time: Approx: 6:50 p.m.
Hi Brian,
Tonight, driving home from the west on the 401 (Feb.24, 2005 at approx. 6:50 p.m.) on this "full moon" night, there it was! I observed three white lights with a single red light in the center of the craft, it was hovering over slightly northeast east of my position, I'm going to guess it was "triangular". This hovering craft, was definitely over Whitby, as I watched it while driving towards to the east.My distance from the object was about 4 miles approx.and at a altitude of 2000-3000 ft.As I drew closer to it, it started to move off over the east of Whitby and over Oshawa,Ontario. This one is a new one, could it have been military? It was definitely not a helicopter, it was way too long, not to mention the lighting sequence. The red light seem to be rotating. I flashed my headlights on and off twice, while driving. It appeared to flash back, but not brightly, there was a difference in its lighting tone. After that happened as I drew closer to it, that's when it started to move off. Now, other people must have seen this one. Maybe, this report on this sighting may be the first and may well not be the last. Other witnesses over Whitby and Oshawa, should report this. I'm sure if anybody had seen it they were dumb stricken.
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Kelseyville, California Flashes And A Humming Sound
Date: February 25, 2005
Time: 3:30 a.m.
Location of Sighting: From my bedroom window.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: ?
Shape of objects: It was bright flashes of light and humming sounds.
Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, Last night a strange thing happened. Remember how I've been telling you of the air traffic over my area late at night, well it all started around 2:00 in the morning "lots" of air traffic, so much that it woke me from my sleep! It was dense fog last night so I couldn't see anything. I was sitting up listening to the noises and my husband then woke up to see what was the matter with me. I said can you hear all the air traffic, it woke me from dead sleep! He then stuck his head out the window and said "wow", you should hear this from the outside. Me of course being half asleep and a little freaked out didn't want too.
He said are you scared? Well hell yes I'm scared, I don't know what that commotion is about! Then when it got quite for a bit I could hear the faint sound of humming. I sat there quite listening for a bit then I finally asked my husband if he could hear it. He said yes the humming noise, and I said good I'm not hearing things, and it got louder. He thought it may have been over our house, I think it sounded a little more distant than over the house but close by. I finally worked the courage to take a peak out the window and I saw two bright flashes of light. It was like lightning flashes without the thunder. It was so bright I could see all around my house on the outside, it was sooooo weird! I told him what I saw and him being almost completely passed out didn't really give it much thought. As for me I didn't get much sleep last night, matter a fact I have no idea what time I finally gave in and fell asleep. The humming sound stayed until about 10 minutes more after I saw the flashes, then I heard it no more, along with all the traffic noises. I just thought I would share that occurrence with you I really wish I could have seen what made those flashes! As always I shall keep you posted on anything and everything!
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Vancouver, B.C. Witnesses Reports Up To 17 Lights
Date: February 26, 2005
Time: Continued for a period of time.
Hi Brian
They are still there! Two bright red lights spaced a fair distance apart and a cluster of white, orange and red lights together in formation and another three light red lights in a straight line and beside them, a lone light orange off to the side a fair distance but at the same level as all the rest.
They keep disappearing and reappearing. The cluster eventually got smaller and smaller. Then they disappeared.
Then the two red lights disappeared about 30 seconds later.
Then we looked at the other side and every one of them were gone. Next thing we knew, the sky where they were was covered in what looked like fog. Then the fog disappeared.
Still nothing. Waited about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes and the two bright red lights came back but slightly over to the west more and the cluster reappeared as only four.
We've got footage! It's freezing out there and we are so pumped up that it's kind shaky. There is clear footage though too. We are finding another tape because they are still there. And I'm pretty sure were seeing some major amounts of contrails. Well, I will give you a full story later. I'm going back outside to set up a better system for the camera. Talk to you soon!
Thank you to the witness for their report.
Vancouver, B.C. Numerous Lights Light Up The Night Sky
Date: February 26, 2005
Time: Around 7:30 p.m.
HBCC UFO Research Note: After receiving a few reports on the sighting over Vancouver, closer to the Vancouver International Airport I decided to make some telephone calls to see if any others were filing a report to the authorities. I called the Richmond Detachment of the RCMP and they did take one call over the lights observed in the area. I am still looking into the event.
Hi Brian!
It is now 11:04 p.m. We have been watching them since about 7:30 p.m. We called the Vancouver Airport, but the girl there, I think she thought I was crazy or something. She totally dismissed me. Told me no one has seen anything.
I just watched them all disappear again. And now there is alot of cloud cover in that area. But the rest of the sky is totally clear. I got some real close-up footage of the two bright red lights and they seem to be spinning very fast. The footage is amazing. With the naked eye, they look to be staying in one place but with a close-up of the video camera, they were moving around and the ball of light was changing (getting bigger, then smaller, then swirling around and poof!, disappearing and then reappearing in an instant. I can't believe what we have just seen. I called my two best friends over and they watch them till they had to go home and go to bed. We are all awestruck. One of them doesn't believe in UFOs at all. She is very perplexed right now and she has footage with her video camera too.
The cluster also got bigger and smaller again too. First there was 3, then 8, then 15, then 17. All in a manner of seconds. It was really freaky. About 45 - 60 minutes later, they all started disappeared the same way they appeared (a few at a time).
Will check back with you soon. They are still gone. It is 11:18 p.m..
Take Care
Thank you to the witness for the report.
Langdale, B. C. Unusual Object Observed From The BC Ferry Terminal
Date: February 26, 2005
Time: 9:55 a.m.
A fellow telephoned me on Sunday, February 27, 2005 to report a sighting of a strange object he witnessed on February 26, 2005 at 9:55 a.m. He was in the parking lot at Langdale which is the BC Ferry Terminal. He was waiting for his wife to arrive as she was traveling back home from Vancouver, B.C. While standing in the parking lot with his back turned toward the ocean the man glanced up and saw two elongated, shiny silver objects and in the center of the two he was able to see a fuzzy grayish patch. As he followed the object with his eyes, it made a shape 45 degree turn where the two elongated objects turned into a circular shape thing as he put it. After the turn it quickly became just a point of light and quickly vanished in about two seconds. The altitude of the object was approximately 8,000 feet and no sound was heard what so ever coming from the object.
Thinking at first it might have been an aircraft, he ruled this out due to not seeing a tail or wings on it, or any other features one would see on an normal aircraft. The witness "guessed" it may have been about 70 to 80 feet in length. After the event was over he turned to other people who were there, asking if they happened to see the object, but no others did.
It was clear out at the time of the sighting, not a cloud in the sky.
Thank you to the witness for this report.
Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research
Home - Phone 250 845 2189
Newsletter At:
HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO
UFO Defense Tactics: Weather Shield to Chemtrails - By: Johnstone, A. K
Dr. Johnstone's book was selected by The Anomalous Book List, as one of the ten best UFO books of 2002.
Description: The existence of UFOs is a phenomenon that intrigues and captivates, yet it generates more skepticism than acceptance.
Witnesses of unconventional craft are often disbelieved and even ridiculed. Belief in the existence of UFOs is obviously not yet mainstream, but that may one day change. Over the past few decades, reports of UFO sightings have dramatically increased in North America. Further, these sightings have been observed to be more blatant and even menacing. Some reports even imply that these craft are monitoring our planet.
Interestingly, many of these sightings have taken place over military bases. In UFO Weather Shield, A.K. Johnstone, PhD., explores the details of numerous sightings from a scientific viewpoint, including descriptions of craft, luminous sheaths and fireballs. So what, if anything, is the United States government doing about it? Johnstone suggests that military and government agencies have the ability to manipulate weather electromagnetically and with chemtrails to deter unconventional craft. This hypothesis also explains erratic changes in the weather in the last few years. Is the government creating a weather shield to deter UFOs from entering the earth's atmosphere? Take a look at the evidence.
To purchase the book, please visit:



This Site Served by TheHostPros