- After reading the following information, I am in shock
that this can be allowed in our country. Judge George Greer, who has consistently
ruled against Terri Schiavo's right to life, clearly has a conflict of
interest in this case. Why isn't the media questioning this? Why is he
being allowed to get away with this? Read for yourself and see if you aren't
as outraged as I am.
- Judges are impartial, right? Not Judge George Greer,
the judge that has ordered Terri Schiavo executed by starvation and dehydration,
- Our good ole boy judge has worked side by side as county
commissioner with Barbara Sheen Todd (county commissioner) for eight years.
Barbara Sheen Todd is on the board of, you guessed it, the hospice where
Terri Schiavo is kept prisoner by her husband, Michael Schiavo, who lives
with another woman that he has two children with.
- Also, Judge Greer's fellow judge, Judge John Lenderman
is the brother of Martha Lenderman, also on the, you got it, the same hospice
- Our fine judge accepted as the basis of his rulings,
the questionable testimony of Michael Schiavo that Terri would wish to
be killed, yet Michael never stated this until after he had received the
1.2 million dollar settlement during which time he portrayed himself as
a loving husband that just wanted to bring his wife home and take care
- The judge also accepted as the basis of his rulings,
the "opinion" of a third doctor who is the brother of a close
associate of George Felos, Michael Schiavo's right-to-kill attorney, and
very significantly, former Chairman of, you got it again, the same hospice
board, Hospice of the Florida Suncoast, which operates Woodside Hospice
in Pinellas Park, Florida.
- Still have some hair left? Let's see what we can do about
- Mary Laybak, CEO of Woodside Hospice has direct ties
to Euthanasia Society of America and Hemlock for Hospice, an organization
that seeks to accelerate the dying process. Federal funds may not be used
for these purposes.
- The Hospice is a federally funded program designed for
terminally ill and those whose death is eminent. Terri has been in Woodside
Hospice illegally for three years under Medicaid payments, for free, courtesy
of, yep, George Felos. Felos combined and conspired with Michael Schiavo
to arrange for Terri's "free" stay at Hospice Woodside as part
of an "exit protocol" designed to advance Felos' self-perceived
messianic mission of "helping" incapacitated people to die by
categorizing them as "terminal," warehousing them, and depriving
them of therapy and rehabilitation services.
- US Dept of Health and Human Services is currently trying
to collect $14.8 million from Florida Suncoast Hospice, owed to them since
1997. The squeaki-clean(not) Hospice is accused of patient brokering and
several lawsuits filed by Attorney Jonathan Alpert are pending.
- And back to our friend the judge, just what kind of testimony
has he weighted to put Terri in a hell on earth without chance of parole?
- Judge Greer refused to acknowledge testimony of 10 doctors
and 3 nurses who have cared for Terri and who testify that:
- a) Terri is not in a persistive vegetative state
- b) Terri is able to be rehabilitated with care and therapy
- c) Terri's original injuries are questionable and consistent
with spouse abuse and attempted strangulation
- d) Terri has been abused and neglected by her husband;
denied treatment for infection and possible attempted murder while in nursing
home care (discovery of empty insulin vial and temperature in room set
at 64 degrees)
- Judge Greer instead chose to believe contrary testimony
by two of Michael's representatives who are:
- a) A doctor who rarely sees Terri (Dr. Gambone who has
now resigned as Terri's doctor)
- b) Ronald Cranford, Hannipeg County Medical Center ,
Minnesota who makes an avocation of testifying in cases such as Terri's
throughout the country, always on the side of dehydration and starvation.
- Had enough yet? Wonder what should have been done for
Terri? Take a look here.