- Date: October 30, 2004
- Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Two video clips
- This is a video of an object that looks like a string
of something unknown bursting into four orbs and then taking off in a boomerang
- The first video is the object being spotted for the first
time. I am looking West, the wind is from the North and the object headed
North very slowly. So it is going against the wind about 15 mph at an altitude
about 10k ft., maybe a little lower. I definitely do not think this is
balloons because it was a row of something that burst into four orbs and
then stretched out and took off to the North.
- That's what the second video is showing. The object
is now a boomerang shape and going against the breeze. Balloons it is not.
Can't be. How can they be? It sure doesn't look like a row of balloons
to me. It looks like a solid object or took on that shape maybe to go where
it needs to go. I don't know but it is cool.
- What else can I say? I tape them as I see them. You be
- Thanks and I hope you enjoy.
- Thank you to the witness for the interesting report,
pictures and video footage.
- Video clips and pictures are ©2004RichG.
- You can view Richard's website at:
- Video clip #1 Phoenix, Arizona Object Appears/Changes
Into A Boomerang Shape - Video 3.40 mbs
- Video clip #2 Phoenix, Arizona Object Appears/Changes
Into A Boomerang Shape - Video 3.62 mbs
- To view both view clips: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2425