Southern Scarborough, Ontario
Multiple Objects Filmed

Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research

Date: January 27, 2005
Time: Daytime
Now that you have viewed the pictures, I can give you a detailed report of what I observed with my eyes. On Thursday January 27, 2005, I was facing south, cutting off the sun's direct rays with part of the building's top dock door, making it just right to view the rich blue sky. I noticed a single white (almost light) object moving from north to south heading towards Lake Ontario, which would be 4-5 miles away from my position.
Temperature was between - 16 to -20 degrees C. After the first one went by approx.100+ mph, I brought my camera to take photos. I noticed these objects moved in intervals, one at a time, about every 30-60 seconds. All were moving in a straight south flight path, about 1000-1500 feet high, I would guess. You only had a window about 6-10 seconds to view each one passing, due to the direct sun's rays to the south. I tried to show a co-worker having a smoke, her eyes were too sensitive to the sun's glare, and she also wears glasses. She tried, but gave up to quick, and left, after finishing her smoke.
Sad, she didn't have the patience,witnesses are helpful,but I feel photographic evidence is better than a 1000 witnesses now. I can tell you that all of the many objects viewed in the photographs were not seen with the naked eye, I saw one prominent object at a time, maybe two, not dozens. As seen in the photos. Brian, I have sent you previous photo's of orbs taken on the following dates: Thursday, January 6, 2005 and also Thursday, January 20, 2005 and now you have Thursday, January 27, 2005. Do you see a pattern? Not to mention the unmarked black helicopter, Thursday January 13, 2005 around the same time, 11:55 a.m. to 12:35 p.m. Today, on January 28, 2005, around the same time, viewed some more, and asked one of my previous UFO witnesses to view this one.
He said, yes!, I think I saw something, he too had problems with the sun's glare also. You can't start a spectacle too long at work. He seemed convinced he saw something, so we left it at that and I told him to leave my area,as he was not on lunch break. I snapped a couple more pictures, I'll send them to you if they are worth viewing. The good news is, I'm going video next week, and we'll see how that pans out!!!! Anything else you want to know, I'm here with you on this. I know
there will be better photos and video coming in this year as it should pick up this spring like all the other previous sightings in the last two years, especially in the month of August. And brother I'm ready, even for contact!
Take care and thanks very much.
Thank you to the witness for the report and photos.
Home - Phone 250 845 2189



This Site Served by TheHostPros