- Subjecting an ethnic group or nation to torture under
any pretext is quite unacceptable, but it is worse when the suffering is
abused, and it is the worst when a group tries to exaggerate the event
for political purposes.
- By exaggerating the suffering of the Jews during World
War II, Zionist groups and the Israeli regime are taking advantage of the
situation by raising the issue at international organizations in order
to neutralize any opposition to their diabolical plots.
- No one is trying to ignore the suffering of the Jews
at the hands of the Nazis, but the suffering of a religious/ethnic group
should not cause the world to forget the suffering of another nation or
allow those who suffered persecution to do the same injustice to another
- Every year on January 27 the media give wide coverage
to the so-called Holocaust and Tel Aviv rebukes the world for the historic
suffering that they claim they experienced in the past.
- Today, the Holocaust has very complicated connotations.
The exaggeration of this phenomenon can be interpreted as the Europeans'
attempt to salve their guilty consciences by handing over the lands of
the Palestinian nation to a people to whom the Europeans believe they have
done an injustice.
- After the end of the war in 1945, the Allies along with
Zionist leaders began formulating strange conceptions about the killing
of Jews at Nazi camps which a modern man can hardly accept. By conjuring
up images of gas chambers, they are attempting to convey the idea that
the Jews have undergone indescribable torture and that the world's
should be awakened to this issue so that the Jews are not subjected to
- In pursuit of this goal, the West, spearheaded by Britain
and the United States, began sowing seeds for the seizure of Palestine
and condemned the Palestinians to pay for a crime that the Westerners
had committed. Thus, this nation, which claims to have been the perennial
victim of violence and torture over the course of history, is now doing
the same thing to the Palestinians.
- It was not long before a group of revisionist historians
in the West began to question the claim that six million Jews were
by the Nazis and even asked whether the slaughter of six million Jews
World War Two was possible or not.
- The revisionist historians have proven in two decades
of study that if Hitler had carried out a systematic program to eradicate
the Jews, it would have taken more time than the six years that the war
lasted. They have also proven that such an act of ethnic cleansing through
the use of the poison gas Zyklon-B, as the Zionists claim, was not possible
at the time.
- Norman J. Finkelstein, a Jewish professor at New York
University critical of Zionist policies, has called the claim the
Industry", which is only meant to boost support for the government
- Over the past several decades and since the event was
questioned, Zionist propagandists have tried to substantiate this claim
through various means.
- The Zionists are trying to revitalize an issue which
has become discredited in the eyes of world public opinion by using the
press, radio, television, the Internet, and, most importantly of all,
and the great filmmaking industry in Hollywood, since most of the
players of this influential industry are Jews.
- It can be said that any war, and particularly one that
affects the world, will always lead to many problems and disasters, and
World War II is no exception.
- Undoubtedly, the Nazi concentration camps were not
resorts and imposed various difficulties on the prisoners, just like any
other detention camps in other wars.
- Many people in these camps, including innocent men, women
and children, died of hunger, illness, and other causes.
- The victims were from different nations and ethnic
including the Jews, who also lost many people, but the Jews were not the
only victims of the war and a greater number of innocent people from other
ethnic groups also lost their lives.
- The issue of the Holocaust and the anniversaries held
for the event are only meant to promote the repressive policies of the
- The Jews suffered as a result of Hitler's expansionism,
just like other innocent victims but should not be granted special
over the others.
- The declaration that six million Jews were killed in
World War II is an exaggeration of the truth. Furthermore, the suffering
and pains of a nation cannot justify their crimes against other
- The issue of the Holocaust is only being highlighted
to cover up Israel's crimes in Palestine.